[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Were Russians recently involved in US Government hacking?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 300
Thread images: 41

File: Poutine.jpg (55KB, 1160x828px) Image search: [Google]
Poutine.jpg
55KB, 1160x828px
Were Russians recently involved in US Government hacking?
>>
Obviously yes.

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-russia-cyber-idUSKBN14P04P

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/intelligence-chiefs-expected-in-new-york-to-brief-trump-on-russian-hacking/2017/01/06/5f591416-d41a-11e6-9cb0-54ab630851e8_story.html
>>
Good morning /pol/
>>
File: 1473726297708.jpg (91KB, 600x593px) Image search: [Google]
1473726297708.jpg
91KB, 600x593px
>>58414529
No. It's just bullshit propagated by libtard media as a way to hide their crimes (what's important is the contents of the emails, not who hacked them). It's also a way to delegitimize trump.

>>58414541
kek'd at using the king of fake news source, The Washington Post, as a source.

Stay mad libtard!
>>
>>58414529
Nyet.
>>
>>58414584
basically this. the evidence so far submitted is nonexistent. reminds me of the red scares back when blaming everything on commies and waving around a letter of names with nothing on it or any proof to back it up. libcucks are hysterical
>>
>>58414529
н-нy нeт кoнeчнo. нe знaю o чeм гoвopишь
>>
File: file.png (112KB, 789x931px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
112KB, 789x931px
>>58414541
I don't see any proof there, anon. At most they had 'trolls' post on forums.
>>
>>58414529
>>58414541
No.

The DNC isn't a government organization.
>>
>>58414529
Maybe.
>>
>>58414541
>hillary has a 99% chance to win
>video games cause violence
>republicanism is dead
>if you're white, male, and have a short hair style you are literally a nazi
>fake news isn't a big deal lets forget about it
>russia hacked the election

The Washington Post is the most trustworthy news source we have.
>>
>>58414529
https://medium.com/@jeffreycarr/can-facts-slow-the-dnc-breach-runaway-train-lets-try-14040ac68a55#.muctk1e7t
>>
>>58414529
Fuck off with the push poll, CIA.
No, the Russians were never involved in our election. And it was never hacked in the first place.
>>
there is no evidence to suggest that this happened. /pol/ had more influence over the election than the russians imho
>>
>>58414799
You're welcome
>>
File: rule 3.jpg (99KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
rule 3.jpg
99KB, 900x900px
>>58414529
>>
Russians... on steroids
>>
>>58414856
ty
>>
yes, by Putin himself as a haxor and his glorious electronic army unit
>>
>>58414529
Were you a little late posting this daily thread?
>>
File: 6ac58d92c1.jpg (76KB, 600x393px) Image search: [Google]
6ac58d92c1.jpg
76KB, 600x393px
love the daily /pol/ bait thread
>>
File: 1484005861221.jpg (51KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1484005861221.jpg
51KB, 640x640px
>>58414529
Very likely. The Russian government will say it was a non-state actor if anything.
>>
Yes.
>>
>>58414529
That's obvious enough. Them wanting a clown like Trump is obvious too. It's silly how idiots suddenly pretend that states don't hack each other all the fucking time.

It's the accusations that it had any effect on the election that are dumb.
>>
File: 1483418673978.jpg (47KB, 645x968px) Image search: [Google]
1483418673978.jpg
47KB, 645x968px
>>58415167
>clown
>>
File: 2016.12.15 - Putin Meme_0.jpg (27KB, 500x345px) Image search: [Google]
2016.12.15 - Putin Meme_0.jpg
27KB, 500x345px
>>58414631
This. Even if Russia was involved, which I doubt, the content is key
>>
File: qsZepzw.jpg (73KB, 746x799px) Image search: [Google]
qsZepzw.jpg
73KB, 746x799px
>>58414541
CIA WaPo haha
>>
Yes, if President Obama and Hillary Clinton says so. We must trust them.
>>
>>58414584
>international commie detected

Leave my precious bodily fluids alone you deranged weirdo. You take the pot regularly don't you? You make me sick you hippie faggit.
>>
>>58414615
Except the soviet union is not being blamed. All of Russia isn't being blamed. Russia's intelligence agency is being blamed for doing something that they probably do or attempt to do every day. They're being blamed for something the CIA does everyday too.
You are an idiot for thinking that they didn't do it. The American people are idiots for electing a buffoon with no experience running the government at any level. This won't happen in Russia. It's not because the Russian people are smarter. It's because the Russian people can no longer make the mistake of picking a terrible president like Trump. They have a dictator now. For all his faults, at least his cunning intelligence isn't going to severely weaken his state in the eyes of foreign powers.
We finally had a cunning democrat, who knew the ins and outs of the system and how to get shit done, running for office and you retards decided it would be a good idea to elect the class clown instead. Great job.
>>
As someone who didn't vote in the election but has been following cyber security and various cyber crimes over the past roughly 10-12 years, in my personal opinion if Russia was not directly involved, they were 1 or 2 steps removed, it fits their modus operandi, anyone who wants to claim it flat out WASN'T Russia in my opinion is seriously misinformed, just not knowledgeable about hacking/cyber crimes, or willfully ignoring the various government reports.

I've never known released government reports to flat out lie about these types of things, obfuscation is common, but flat out lies? And the reports i've been reading ALL indicate russian involvement from at least an oversight level, if not direct involvement.
>>
>>58414529
My sources say that we were involved
t. russian
>>
>>58415402
If you were then why did he lose the Popular Vote?
>>
>>58414541
>linking to CIA partnered fake news site Washington Post
could it be anymore obvious that the government has paid shills on 4chan?
>>
>>58415490
this
>>58415348
>>58415376
low level copy pasta would probably be a give away
>>
>>58415348
so you going to post me some actual hard evidence because so far there has been nothing but conjecture and " a strong belief" from government releases. Do you have something they don't
>>
>>58415671
kek yep, anything that disagrees with your opinion is just a paid shill, that's exactly how the world works.

Morons
>>
>>58415462
Because "involved" =/= "manipulated the election to their liking as they do at home"

If I tell your girlfriend about that one time you was sucking black dicks and she leaves you because of it, I can be involved in the break up without directly causing it.
>>
>>58415717
You have yet to present me with an argument or proofs. please seek help you seem to be delusional.
>>
>>58415758
>gaslighting
>>
This entire thread is just a few people who understand the CIA has no proof and one guy who found out what geopolitics and soft power were for the first time. pathetic /g/ were's th adequate shitposting.
>>
>>58415768
nice meme. are you ok dude
>>
File: HACKERMAN.jpg (73KB, 592x768px) Image search: [Google]
HACKERMAN.jpg
73KB, 592x768px
>The hackers used computers.
>Russians use computer.
>QED, the Russians are behind the hack.

Infallible logic OP. It must have been the Russians.
>>
Yes. I don't know why it's still being debated. Government intelligence agencies agree, the president agrees, even the president-elect who hates the current president agrees they were involved. It's surprising to me how debated it is considering how unanimous everyone who has information on it is.
>>
>>58415803
appeal to authority give me the proofs friend. 8^)
>>
>>58414529
No. The DNC just can't handle the peasants voted against them.
>>
>>58415812
You forgot ad populum.
>>
>>58415812
Are you the kind of faggot who thinks the moonlanding was faked too?
>>
Anyone demanding proof has got to be a child, do you honestly think you're entitled to classified intelligence information because you don't trust the 15+ agencies who've already gone through the information and told us it was the fucking Russians.

I mean for fucks sake OpSec only fucking works if you actually adhere to it, if we have agents in russian intelligence positions should that just be let known to the public because you're so special snowflake who NEEDs to know this? Fuck that. We can't just let it be known how we know what we know. It's classified for a fucking reason.
>>
>>58415851
No because we have pictures moonrocks and left over rockets. give me a burnt out rocket or a moonrock please or atleast a picture dude. 8^0
>>
>>58415864
So what your saying is you want to make an affirmative claim without proof because it is secret proof. Well my dad is actually an alien but i can't prove that because it's a secret super duper opsec black cloak nigga shit
>>
>>58415868
>he thinks the pictures aren't faked
>he believes the "rockets on the moon" meme
Wake up, faggot. It was staged by communist reptilian muslims.
>>
>>58415896
I am not convinced of this due to the physical evidence available for the moonlandings and the ability with which to tangibly review and verify them. On the other hand you have only provided me with conjecture and arguments to popular opinion and the authority of those involved. your claims so far lack veracity.
>>
>>58415803
It's being debated because people are confusing two questions: "Did it happen?" and "Does it matter?"

Suppose tomorrow Putin came right out and admitted to ordering the hack, are we going to rerun the election because of it? Of course not.

It's being debated because it weakens the position of the president-elect.

It's also being debated because some people think "The russians hacked the election" means they literally hacked the ballots and added votes in favor of Trump.
>>
File: 1361144105726.gif (2MB, 334x357px) Image search: [Google]
1361144105726.gif
2MB, 334x357px
>trump says the election is rigged
>ure dumb retard omfg drumfp get outta here
>russians fuck up the democrats big time
>RUSSIANS FUCKING RIGGED IT AND DRUMF TOLD THEM 2 DO IT IM LITERALLY SHAKING
will liberals ever stop crying?
>>
>>58415886
When have the US public EVER been given definitive proof of things of this nature? I mean are you fucking retarded? Our proof is our fucking intelligence agencies all agreeing and saying it was the russians based on the evidence.

How fucking dense do you have to be to think our ENTIRE government is so fucking retarded to get it wrong, or lie for hillary. Jesus just kill yourself. Stop drinking the koolaid
>>
>>58414529
All governments are attempting to hack all other governments at all times. I like how no one drag up us spying on our own allies through the NSA to quash this bullshit outcry.

Even if they performed the DNC hacks, they were against a private organization; not our government.

Even still the only thing they would have done to 'influence' the election is to reveal blatant corruption within the DNC which is a good thing for our country. I wish all hacking attempts were this helpful.

It's nothing compared to this http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jul/12/obama-admin-sent-taxpayer-money-oust-netanyahu/
>>
File: padresj.png (54KB, 577x329px) Image search: [Google]
padresj.png
54KB, 577x329px
>>58415953
More like:
>Trump realizes he's gonna lose
>starts making lame excuses
>claims elections are rigged
>wins by a "fluke" (ahem, Russian help)
>suddenly, elections are foolproof!
>>
>>58415964
Very often. When bush called out the Sandinistas for helping transport cocaine to the US he had a fucking picture and the coke they sent in his hand. When the Germans were urging mexico to attack the US during ww1 the entire Zimmerman telegram was given translated to the american public. th list is long I get it you have failed to meet your burden of proof and you're grasping at staws now because you have been brainwashed into thinking with your emotions instead of logic. Seek help dude. read a bit further on geopolitics and think before you sperg out next time ok :^)
>>
>>58416048
When you insert the fact that key states were recounted and generally hillary lost votes under recount. Your narrative kinda falls apart there dude.
>>
>>58416048
lol who reads this shit
>>
>>58414584
It's true. The Washington Post was acquired by John Bezos (Amazon CEO) who fully.supported Hillary and is a CIA right hand man
>>
>>58415167

Tell me, what do you call a person who loses to a clown? According to Wikileaks, she had her fucking choice of opponent and still lost.
>>
all they did was put hillary's dirt in the public eye so she would be even with trump, whose dirt was a media sensation.

russia's "interference" was on the level of pointing out that someone cheated in the middle of the game and getting points (popularity) fairly taken away from them.

>and i would have gotten away with it too, if it weren't for you filthy rooskis!
>>
>>58414529
Nope, it was only hillary office who got hacked.
>>
>>58416112
A pathetic loser obviously. Which is still preferable to voting for a clown I guess.
>>
File: dawg.jpg (7KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
dawg.jpg
7KB, 225x225px
>>58416104
>haha no of course the russians haven't rigged the elections, drop the silly conspiracy theories!
>there's a media conspiracy in place to make us have left-wing opinions!
>>
>>58416142

You'd rather back a loser than a clown? Interesting leap of logic there. Let's give him 100 days and then shit on his parade, shall we?
>>
>>58415864

"strongly believe" = proof

Interesting leap of logic here. People strongly believe that the weather will be great tomorrow, doesn't necessarily make it true.
>>
>>58416142
A loser who will take your freedom in the name of some shitskin's modest prosperity

or a clown who will take the modest prosperity of all shitskins and also the poor whites that made up his voter base in the name of your freedom and not-so-modest prosperity

Tough choice as an upper class american. Hail inequality, I guess. The poor are only poor because they're too dumb and socially incompetent to become rich.
>>
>>58416149
Russians hacking the election isn't a conspiracy, it's outright propaganda. Regardless of it's validity it's sole intention is to rile up the nation towards a desired end. First to overthrow the democratically elected President. Second to gear us up towards another pointless fucking war so that the hawks can rake in the cash, again.
>>
>>58414529
Perhaps, but there isn't any information made publicly available that proves such a link.
>>
>>58416190
Hot conspiracy theories you got there, kiddo.
>>
>>58416218
Using words you don't understand again I see?
>>
File: 1317281310231.jpg (275KB, 673x604px) Image search: [Google]
1317281310231.jpg
275KB, 673x604px
>>58416190
>russians hack some stupid shit
>those dang russians rigged the election!
>completely ignoring the fact that the leak shows how corrupt and stupid hillary really is
>b-but russians!
get outta here kid
>>
>>58416190
Overthrow and war are not the goals here.

The goal here is to limit the GOP's power to have an effective government and to pave way for a future election.
>>
>>58416218
Let me break this down for you, you smug ass community college cracker.

>Hard reality, confirmed by every 3 letter: russians hacked the DNC servers, which may have influenced the election
>Conspiracy theory: RUSSIANS HACKED "THE ELECTION" TRUMP IS NOT MY PRESIDENT
>You: triggered.

Russia uncovered some dirt. They had a right to do that, like we have a right to uncover dirt on putin and shame, blame, and insult him on the global stage.

>oh but we do it in the name of representative democracy! hurr durrr
>>
>>58414529
who the fuck cares?
>>
>>58416154
A loser is unlikely to cause too much damage, Hillary is predictable. With Trump it could be everything.

>Let's give him 100 days and then shit on his parade, shall we?
Sure. Although based on what candidate Trump said and did, it'd be shocking if president Trump would be any good.

>>58416177
>thinking that Hillary cares about sand niggers or that Trump cares about the poor
Is this your first election?
>>
>>58416048
>ahem, Russian help
>ahem, no evidence
>ahem, no specifics
>ahem, everyone knows RT is biased toward Trump and Russia
>ahem, FBI contributed more to Trump's victory than wikileaks
>ahem, fucking retard
>ahem, cuck/10
>>
File: TOSSED.jpg (14KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
TOSSED.jpg
14KB, 480x360px
>LETS SHITPOST ON 4CHANNEL THAT WILL CHANGE THE ELECTION RESULT
lmao @ ur lyf
>>
> be me, be Russia
> amerilards having election
> woman who loves power vs man who loves money
> hack both party's emails
> release emails only of woman

Yeah, no influence whatsoever. Just liberals crying, comrades.
>>
>>58416048
Cucks have a weird attachment to their highschool years.
>>
>>58416266
> hack both party's emails
proofs?
>>
>>58416190
>>58416232
Well, let's take a look at the words you don't understand, shall we?

>democratically elected
How? Hillary Clinton had over 3 million more votes than Trump. How is that "democratically elected"?

>another pointless fucking war
You mean like the one we'll soon be fighting against Iran? Led by war hawk and Iran-hater "Mad Dog" Mattis?

>it's sole intention is to rile up the nation towards a desired end
Well, what's the intention of fast-tracking presidential cabinet appointees through the senate unprecedentedly?

http://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/07/us/politics/senate-confirmation-hearings-background-checks.html

I'm not the one eating up propaganda. You are. Propaganda saying that everything's fine. That all these "first times" happening all simultaneously are just a coincidence. That nothing is gonna happen, that there are no ulterior motives to this.

Having to read this kind of uninformed and ideologically-motivated opinion on a board devoted to a rational subject like /g/ of all boards is disgusting!
>>
>>58414529
Chances are Russia is constantly testing waters with hacking the US government, so most likely.

The DNC is not a government organization however, so if you are talking about that then while they most likely were involved, it's not the government or up to the government to secure the DNC's servers.
>>
>>58416266
Stay butt blasted libershit.
>>
>>58416248
They're talking about impeaching him as soon as he takes office and war is something they're openly pushing for, they continue to openly threaten Russia in vague terms. Their goal is provoking Russia to start the war obviously, we've been building up to this for the better part of a decade.
>>
>>58416177
>Trump
>protecting freedom
kek

To think the first time I visited this place was during a slow day on /k/ and I thought "technology, this place will have some intelligent posters".

I was wrong, it has less.
>>
>>58414869
/g/ is LGBT faggot and pajeet friendly?
>>
>>58416282
>proof
lol you think the news here needs proof to report something?
>>
>>58416297
That's just posturing.
>>
>>58416298
My freedom to refuse to sell cakes to gays, what else?
>>
Well, /g/ is a technology board.

Let's have a look at who in the technology scene supports Drumpf:
>Eric S. Raymond: known white-supremacist and literal nobody
>... and no one else

Now let's see who opposes Drumpf:
>Andy Tanenbaum: respected computer scientist and creator of Minix, writes against Drumpf every day on electoral-vote.com
>Richard M. Stallman: distinguished hacker and creator of the free software movement, writes daily against Drumpf on stallman.org

If you read, you can't support Drumpf. The only possible way to support him is being ignorant. Visit the above sites and read, anon.
>>
>>58416282
http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/nyt-russians-hacked-the-rnc-too-u-s-officials-say

There's other sources, but Russia phished both the RNC and DNC but only released DNC emails. It was fucking pizza loving Podessta that fell for it, Russia went with it since Trump loves money more than power, so he's more aligned with Russian interests.

I'm director of IT at a ~200 person company and whew, phishing happens. a lot. I've had to have quarterly all staff meetings to explain what it is and why when someone sends you a gmail login link it's fake.
>>
>>58416283
What is the Electoral College?
What is complaining about it only after the fact when it doesn't favor you?

>You mean like the one we'll soon be fighting against Iran? Led by war hawk and Iran-hater "Mad Dog" Mattis?
You mean your retarded hypothetical scenario which hasn't happened yet and in all likelihood won't? God, your stupidity amazes me. How about you wait for that war to brake out before you blame Trump for it, stupid.

>Well, what's the intention of fast-tracking presidential cabinet appointees through the senate unprecedentedly?
What the fuck are you talking about, this doesn't even make sense unprecedentedly. I'm litteraly throwing up right now at your disgusting, malformed brain as it tries to make sense, SAD!
>>
>>58416292

Go back to jacking off to RT
>>
>>58416283
>http://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/07/us/politics/senate-confirmation-hearings-background-checks.html
>“This is a dangerous world we are living in, and why in the world would we want to make it even more dangerous just to let our colleagues delay for delay’s sake President-elect Trump getting to fill his cabinet, particularly these important national security offices?”
The bullshit just jumps off the page at me with that quote.

If the offices are so damn important, then properly vetting the people who are going to be filling them is worth the fucking time.
>>
>>58416350
>Drumpf
>Thinking that is an insult.
Cringe.
>>
>>58416366
>What is complaining about it only after the fact when it doesn't favor you?
We've been complaining about it since forever. And it only ever favors you, it never favors us. Funny, isn't it?
>>
>>58416366
>You mean your retarded hypothetical scenario which hasn't happened yet and in all likelihood won't?
You do realize that in a parallel universe where hillary was elected, someone is saying this exact sentence about the war with Russia that people keep saying she wanted to start.
>>
>>58416283
>How? Hillary Clinton had over 3 million more votes than Trump. How is that "democratically elected"?
The rules of our representative democracy state clearly that it is the electoral college that decides the winner. Every state receives a fixed number of electors and another set of electors are distributed proportionally to the population of the states. He won per the rules, stay mad.

>You mean like the one we'll soon be fighting against Iran? Led by war hawk and Iran-hater "Mad Dog" Mattis?
Better Iran than someone with fucking teeth, but I'm not happy about it either.

>Well, what's the intention of fast-tracking presidential cabinet appointees through the senate unprecedentedly?
The senate isn't the one spreading this propaganda, they're completely irrelevant to what I'm talking about????
>>
>>58416350
>who in the technology scene supports Drumpf:
>Forgetting Peter Thiel
>>
>>58415920
You haven't seen any physical evidence. All you've seen is what the government wants you to see. Typical shill. I'm almost sorry for you.
>>
>>58416366
>your retarded hypothetical scenario
Like the scenario where Trump appoints a lot of Wall Street kikes to office? That one we kept talking about on /pol/? And every time we did, the only answer you had was "that's just rumours!" And then eventually they were confirmed?

Yeah. Those hypothetical scenarios.
>>
>>58416367
Go lick Tryon's cum off the floor dripping out of your girlfriend, friendo :^)
>>
>>58416354
>talkingpointsmemo
>title of articles starts with "NYT:" and ends with "officials say"
>original NYT article says "according to senior administration officials."
so just "officials say" without any actual evidence?

also
within that same article "One senior government official, who had been briefed on an F.B.I. investigation into the matter, said that while there were attempts to penetrate the Republican committee’s systems, they were not successful."

this whole thing just seems like political shitflinging hiding behind position titles

there's nothing particular about phising that would lead to the conclusion that Russia was responsible

I don't put it beyond them, but there's just no information that supports that conclusion
>>
>>58416350
Virtually everyone in tech and computer science is against Trump, it's just 4chan and reddit (and desu it's the same pro-Trump posters in both places). We're too loud, angsty, and self-absorbed to believe anyone else could have a different opinion.
>>
>>58416389
>muh rules
The rules are not democratic. Somebody said the phrase "democratically elected" ITT.
>>
>>58416314
The missile shield systems we've been setting up along the Russian border to prevent aggression (read as retaliation) aren't just posturing friend.
>>
File: peter thiel.png (7KB, 1107x50px) Image search: [Google]
peter thiel.png
7KB, 1107x50px
>>58416391
kek, no.
>>
>>58416425
But that's exactly what they are.
>>
>>58416383
Yeah, and you have been wrong forever. There is a reason why we need the electoral college, and no it doesn't favor me, it favored me this election, but that's all. Also, you are wrong again, the cries to abolish the electoral college increased after the election results, that's what I mean when I said that the time to complain was before the election.

>>58416387
You DO realize that I am not saying anything about Hillary going to war with Rusia right? You do understand that it is your pink asshole talking about hypotheticals, right? You do understand that or are you a white pussy from the suburbs?
>>
>>58416391
He's not a scientist. He's never written a single line of code or proven a single theorem. He's a Wall Street investor. He majored in some bullshit liberal arts degree. He's to technology as Bill Koch is to oenology.
>>
>>58416436
>chairman of Palantir
>chairman of Valar Ventures
>board member of Facebook
>partner in Y Combinator
>not in the tech scene
>>
File: 1249530406432.jpg (37KB, 490x301px) Image search: [Google]
1249530406432.jpg
37KB, 490x301px
>>58416421
>the only valid form of democracy is mob rule
>>
US government hacking? Yes. Election interference? Lol no. Putin + Clintons go way, way back and it looked like Trump was going to lose. Why would he risk the incoming administrations wrath meddling around that blatantly, Russia is never that obvious in their meddling.

The US gov is also involved in hacking Belgium Telecoms, Germany, the UN, pretty much every country outside the 5 Eyes Alliance and influencing political elections all over the world. China does this too, fielding direct candidates for local reps in Canada and other countries.
>>
>>58416459
Nobody said he was a scientist, but he is very much involved in the US tech scene.
>>
>>58416403
Think of the FBI hacked a few loli forums on Tor. They are dropping pedo cases now just so they don't have to share the source code of the exploit. That's just to catch some peds jacking off.

Of course the public report is "trust us". Anyone with a reasonable amount of opsec can see that it's Russia.

I'm almost putting rubles to donuts that 90% of pro-Russia talk on 4chan is a counter op as well.
>>
>>58416459
>>58416459
Lol you are so ignorant, seriously read a book you dumb fuck.
>>
>>58416463
I don't think anyone on /g/ would seriously consider a CEO and "board member of Facebook" in the same league as actual computer scientists and technologists like Tanenbaum, so I'm going to assume you're trolling. Sorry my dude.
>>
File: embarrassing.jpg (71KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
embarrassing.jpg
71KB, 600x800px
>>58416463
>>58416479
>unironically comparing people devoted to human progress like Tanenbaum and Stallman to an insincere ideologue like Thiel because he has shares on Facebook
>>
>>58416398
We've been over this on /pol/ many times; it takes kikes to out kike the kikes.
>>
>>58416421
Representation through elected officials is a form of democracy. Seriously, are you pretending to be stupid? I wish I was near you, I would spit on your fucking face.
>>
File: 1483901348050.png (252KB, 662x282px) Image search: [Google]
1483901348050.png
252KB, 662x282px
>>
>>58416463
I honestly kek'd out loud, just a little bit though.
>>
>>58416458
>it favored me this election, but that's all
I mean, I knew Drumpf supporters were chronic liars, but damn!
>>
>>58415964
I haven't read the report, do you have a link?

But before the report came out it was only the CIA claiming this, the other agencies did not agree.

The CIA has a conflict of interest being that it supported Hillary. Also Wikileaks stated that the DNC emails did not come from a state party. But from my knowledge the DNC was hacked by 6 different nation states in the past so why are you ameriburgers so upset about it now.

To me it comes across as a tactic by the DNC to delegitimize trump. (more so now that they lost the election) They also did this before but it was just a ploy to take the pressure of them and put it on trump.
>>
>>58416251

I voted Trump to avoid a proxy war with Russia. Plus, I take a strong issue with incrementalism, which is what her campaign was. She shat on single payer and I kept my options open.
>>
>>58416492
> people devoted to human progress
lol, you are so naive!How old are you kid, like 18? honest question.
>>
>>58416495
Nice buyer's remorse, dumbass. Keep telling yourself that. Come back in four years and let me know how that worked out for you. I'm sure Mnuchin is working around the clock to dismantle the fed.
>>
>>58416458
>You DO realize that I am not saying anything about Hillary going to war with Rusia right?
You don't have good reading comprehension, do you?

I know that's not what you were saying.

You were saying that war with Iran is a hypothetical scenario that will probably never happen, in reply to someone's assertion that it is what Mattis wants.. And most of the idiots who supported Trump were saying that hiillary wanted a war with Russia, which is another hypothetical scenario that was based on bullshit and would have been very unlikely to happen if she had won the election.

Do you understand that, or are you a gap-toothed yokel who fucks sheep?
>>
>>58414529

>recently involved
more like constantly acused for years
>>
>>58416514
Also this. If it was the other way around Trump would be screaming bloody murder and we'd probably be in the middle of a civil war.
>>
>>58416516
>to delegitimize trump.
Even Trump himself agreed that the Russians were involved.

>I havne't read the report,
Then why are you even bothering to argue about this? /pol/-posters are so dumb.
https://www.scribd.com/document/335885580/Unclassified-version-of-intelligence-report-on-Russian-hacking-during-the-2016-election
>>
>>58415376

I think we should put pedophiles inside giant low power microwaves
>>
>>58416491
>>58416492
Nobody is comparing Thiel with nobody, stop being faggots. But he is an important person in the tech scene, particularly because of Palantir, and he supports Trump. In fact, he has much more influence of the U.S. tech scene than any computer scientist right now.

This will be pretty bad for the future of privacy and software in general in the U.S.
>>
File: thiel.png (16KB, 1035x52px) Image search: [Google]
thiel.png
16KB, 1035x52px
>>58416531
Thiel has been a brainwashed ideologue from early on, but somehow I am the naive one in this debate!
>>
File: 1247716992686.jpg (66KB, 318x318px) Image search: [Google]
1247716992686.jpg
66KB, 318x318px
>>58416514
>4 elections
>DJT is the 45th president
>8.89%

>>58416383
>And it only ever favors you, it never favors us. Funny, isn't it?
>>
>>58416570

Okay, but how do we know it was Russia?
>>
>>58416050
>they always show proof, these handul of instances where they did make it true!
You mean like when Rumsfeld (not the CIA, there's a key difference) said there was evidence of WMD's?

Or during Iraq 1 when they lied about crazy shit like Iraqis walking into a hospital and taking newborns out of incubators and setting them on the floor to die.
>>
File: Untitled-1.jpg (481KB, 4000x2696px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-1.jpg
481KB, 4000x2696px
>>58416514
I mean, I knew cucks have poor reading comprehension but wow! What the fuck makes you think that I'm a bush supporter you stupid fuck? Recall how the Bushes actually supported Hillary Clinton! And Hayes, and Harrison!? Yeah I wasn't around for those you stupid fucking dickhead.
>>
File: 1313558957889.jpg (18KB, 281x266px) Image search: [Google]
1313558957889.jpg
18KB, 281x266px
>>58416495
>DRAIN THE SWAMP
>"Ted Cruz in bed w/ Wall Street and funded by Goldman Sachs"
>hires Goldman Sachs employees
>LOCK HER UP
>"hey guys that played well during the election, but now we don't care so much right?"
>"I'm not going to pursue it."
the best part of this election was watching Trump voters literally c u c k themselves. Honestly, just searching Twitter for @realDonaldTrump and Goldman Sachs is a laugh and a half. He goes from talking about how Hillary is crooked for taking their money to hiring their employees.
>>
>>58416591
>haha g-guys, i-it's just four years of something diametrically opposed to the wants and interests of the people!
>>
>>58416614
Trump appointed a bunch of former Bush administration members.
>>
>>58416589
Wrong anon, retard.
>>
>>58416558
But still, if the Russians hacked trump and found a scandal the DNC wouldn't be all 'muh russian hackers' they would be using it to their advantage.

I only see it as a security issue not a political one in this case. Hacking voting machines would be a much for serious offense.

thanks for the link though
>>
>>58416077
>Your narrative kinda falls apart there dude.
Except for the part where it's literally what happened!!!

Trump himself thought he was going to lose on election night until the fucking polls started showing otherwise. The only one spewing a bullshit narrative is you, anon.
>>
File: 7nocm.jpg (22KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
7nocm.jpg
22KB, 500x500px
>>58416611

Yeah, last I checked Obama's military drone was the one that struck a Doctors Without Borders hospital and annihilated a bunch of injured underaged ISIS moms and kids.
That shit hardly even got reported!
Could you imagine the shit that would be getting flipped if Trump does anything near that?
>>
>>58416616
This. Electing Trump makes no sense. The whole point of democracy is giving power to those who don't have any. Trump is billionaire, he already has plenty of power. If he wanted to do something for America, he could already have done it with all the power he already has. But he has actually admittedly done the opposite. What makes anybody think that now that they have given him even more power he's suddenly gonna start caring?
>>
>>58416535
>buyers remorse
It was obvious it was going to happen from the beginning you fool. Send me a message when you get back to Tijuana
>>
>>58416636
So? You do realize that Bush and Bush appointees are not the same person right? CAN YOU OR CAN YOU NOT UNDERSTAND THIS FACT?
>>
>>58416616
>forgetting BUILD THE WALL and MEXICO WILL PAY FOR IT followed by "Congress will pay for it with taxes, then Mexico will pay it back someday."
Literally, LITERALLY, cucked.
>>
>>58416654
That's a funny spelling of Toronto.
>>
>>58416640
>I only see it as a security issue not a political one in this case.
The case being where they sabotaged the person you wanted to lose, so it works out great for you.

It's amazing how much the right-wing hates democracy sometimes. Winning by technicality? Ignoring the fact that outsiders interfered with your election? Rules and regs that were cooked up to screw over a voting block that traditionally supports the opposition party? Who cares! As long as your preferred candidate wins?
>>
>>58416617
>hey guys mob rule is totes the shit, fuck the rules unless it keep my party in the WH
>>
>>58416616
How stupid, drain the swamp means whatever one wants it to mean, no one cares about goldman sachs and the whole lock her up thing was something a few retarded Trump supporters would yell during the campaign, besides, Hillary's investigation is still ongoing. What you are talking about nobody cares! The only thing his supporters gave a damn about was the thing he said he was going to do on his "first 100 day promise" he made to his supporters.
>>
>>58416693
>mob rule
You keep saying that word.

You either don't know what it means or are deliberately strawmanning.
>>
>>58416652
>That shit hardly even got reported!
It actually got a lot of attention, and the whole time /pol/-tier faggots were talking like you, assuming everyone inside was a jihadi, so they deserved it, despite evidence to the contrary.
>>
File: gaston.jpg (41KB, 409x425px) Image search: [Google]
gaston.jpg
41KB, 409x425px
>>58416472
>anything outside the electoral college is obvious mob rule
>>
>>58416616
>>58416653

Considering the alternative was far worse I don't know how you can manage this level of self-righteousness.
>>
File: Trump.jpg (49KB, 758x530px) Image search: [Google]
Trump.jpg
49KB, 758x530px
>>58416693
>hey guys plutocracy is totes the shit, fuck democracy unless it keep my party in the WH
>>
>>58416653
This is what retard think.

>The whole point of democracy is giving power to those who don't have any.
No! The point of democracy is to give power to the majority YOU UNBELIEVABLE RETARD!

>Trump is billionaire, he already has plenty of power.
So we should make homeless people president? What the fuck are you talking about, what an idiot!

>But he has actually admittedly done the opposite.
Creating jobs is not hurting the united states, again, retard.

>What makes anybody think that now that they have given him even more power he's suddenly gonna start caring?

He is not supposed to care, he is not your father, people should take care of themselves, the moment you stop being a loser bitch boi you'll realize that the only one who can help you is yourself.

Libercucks are a testament that human stupidity is truly infinite.
>>
>>58414529
Only if you're a liberal looking for someone to blame for losing an election because clearly the tactic of calling everyone who opposes you "racist" and pushing identity politics hasn't hit a dead end
>>
>>58416744

What alternative?

You Trump supporters keep saying that in an attempt to corner your opponents in a dilemma, but you never mentioned that you had at least 12 alternatives to Trump in the primaries and yet you deliberately supported him!
>>
File: giphy[1].gif (1MB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
giphy[1].gif
1MB, 500x375px
>>58416752
>pic related, your post
>>
>>58416706
This is Wikipedia tier, educate yourself.

>As a pejorative for majoritarianism, it is akin to the Latin phrase mobile vulgus meaning "the fickle crowd", from which the English term "mob" originally was derived in the 1680s.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ochlocracy
>>
>>58414529
wikileaks is looking a lot like a russian pawn

http://www.dailydot.com/layer8/wikileaks-syria-files-syria-russia-bank-2-billion/
>>
>>58416752
>The point of democracy is to give power to the majority
But the majority voted for Hillary, anon.

>Creating jobs is not hurting the united states
You say that as if he was doing them such a favor, and not profiting off those people's labor.

>He is not supposed to care
He was not running for a popularity contest. He was running for goddamn president. He MUST care.
>>
>>58416690
I'm Australian so Clinton would actually benefit me more then trump.

>It's amazing how much the right-wing hates democracy sometimes. Winning by technicality? Ignoring the fact that outsiders interfered with your election? Rules and regs that were cooked up to screw over a voting block that traditionally supports the opposition party? Who cares! As long as your preferred candidate wins?

As I said what the left would of done if the shoe was on the other foot.

The DNC needs to take a good look at them self's and fix their mistakes for the next election instead of making up excuses.

> Winning by technicality
its how your country has always conducted its elections. While it can be argued that its a true democracy, it was put in place for a reason, you cannot just get shitty because you lost... If there was another system in place it would change how candidates would campaign.

>Ignoring the fact that outsiders interfered with your election?
Happens all the time, in every county for all parties.
>>
>>58416752

>alt-right
>democracy is about majority rule

>also alt-right
>lol majority rule is mob rule!

Drumpftards are walking contradictions.
>>
>>58416642
>Trump claims the vote is rigged
>Obomber personally assures the nation that there is no change the vote is rigged
>Dems lose
>Defcon 1 those dirty Russians hacked the election
>>
>>58416774
>hey guys, I have an idea! let's have a voting, but instead of going with whatever options wins the voting, let's go with the losing option!
>then let's make up a derogatory label to mock those who oppose this idea!
>that makes total sense, right?
>>
>>58416763
Um... all of them?
>>
>>58416828

No. Rand Paul was running.
>>
>>58416779
Julian Assange has been a bit whacked out for years now. Wikileaks was great when it was just that: a wiki for leaks. Assange just uses it as his personal dumping grounds and "revenge leak" site now. He selectively chooses what does or doesn't leak, then goes through the leaks and highlights things while selectively not-uploading others.

Regardless of whether Wikileaks is a "Russian pawn" or supports them, they're no longer an unbiased information source and have to be viewed through the same critical lens you should be viewing all media releases through. It's sad, but it's their own choice.
>>
>>58416082

What, you're in tech and you don't follow TWiT?
>>
>>58416730
>deciding elections by straight democracy isn't mob rule
>a dozen major cities and their urban sprawl should be allowed to decide how the entire nation will be ruled
>>
File: 7yroldVShillary.jpg (72KB, 440x352px) Image search: [Google]
7yroldVShillary.jpg
72KB, 440x352px
>>58416745
>hey guis the blue people are totally not in it for the money, look they said nice things about brown people!
>>
>>58416797
>it was put in place for a reason
Yeah, because 200 years ago it was hard to get an accurate count of the votes done quickly.
>>
>>58416813
>rigging the vote is the only way to interfere with an election
Nigger please, how stupid are you?
>>
>>58416891
>nobody wants to live in my backwater rural shithole, but I look surprised and feel wronged when I can't decide elections!
>>
>>58416841
If they don't leak info, wouldn't people come out and say they didn't leak the info they gave them. In fact it would be a good pysop to do to discredit Wikileaks. gimmie a job cia
>>
>>58416891
>a minority of rural voters should decide how the much larger number of urban dwellers should be ruled
I can post things that sound retarded too.
>>
>>58416891

Git gud. Attract more people to live in your place.
>>
>>58416931
>whistleblowing blatant corruption in a political party is interfering
>it favored one of it's own candidates over the other for anti-semitic reasons
>it's the party of minorities
>>
>>58416916
That and it stops one state ruling the election.

What stops a party having large numbers of immigration and giving them 'give me dats' to increase its voter base? given enough time they will always win the election.
>>
>>58416933
>wouldn't people come out and say they didn't leak the info they gave them
If those people would suffer severe ramifications for going public, they have lots of reasons not to come out.

In some cases they'd simply be sued into oblivion for breaking a confidentiality agreement. In other cases their career might be ruined as they lose all employability for being a 'whistle blower' (yes, historically people who have done the right thing and told the public about this or that horrible thing going on, end up getting screwed over anyway). And then there's the more serious issues like Edward Snowden ending up in gitmo forever. Now consider that many other countries, like China, would just execute you.
>>
>>58416823
>hey guys I have an idea, let's say after the fact that we never liked the rules anyways so we should win by default!
>if they don't like it we'll riot and jump out in front of cars so we can send them all to jail
>>
>>58416837
I stand by my statement.
>>
>>58416990

That's peanuts close to what Republicans do to rig elections, anon.

https://stallman.org/republican-election-rigging.html
>>
>>58416982
Here's how it a went:

> Both are (((corrupt)))
> so is the (((world)))
> release only the dNC pizza

I have to believe the RNC pizza is beyond imagine.
>>
>>58417025
>after the fact
>>
>>58416982
>whistleblowing blatant corruption in a political party is interfering
Are you so stupid that you can't divorce the action from the motive behind it? Or are you just full of shit?

The Russians didn't do it because they don't like political corruption, or anything. They did it because they think Trump's brand of corruption will make him more amendable to Russian interests than Hillary's would have been.

>>58416990
>What stops a party having large numbers of immigration and giving them 'give me dats' to increase its voter base?
A basic understanding of how immigration works, to know that it takes at least several years to become a citizen. As well as a basic understand of the fact that if you let someone immigrate they're not going to vote for the Demos forever "just because". They're going to vote for the party that better represents their interests. And if one party has a subtle theme of, "fuck immigrants and other minorities!" running through it, then they have a pretty easy choice.
>>
>>58417035
Oh but see they needed to instate voter ID's, because of voter fraud (even though it's been proven to be almost nonexistent).

And then they also needed to close all the offices where you could get an ID, because reasons...
>>
>>58416990
>What stops a party having large numbers of immigration and giving them 'give me dats' to increase its voter base?
I dunno man, but weren't Trump supporters defending themselves by claiming Bill Clinton actually started a wall across the Mexican border and that Obama deported more immigrants than ever?
>>
>>58416932
>living out in the country is a living in a shithole, living in a place with 3rd world levels of crime is not

>>58416945
>losing party which prides itself on giving voice minorities wants the rural minority silenced for disagreeing with said party
Ironing.

>>58416955
That's a non argument, per pure democracy it doesn't matter where they live. Also
>implying I want bleeding heart liberals living near me
>implying I don't want them to stay in their containment states
>>
>>58417088
>And then they also needed to close all the offices where you could get an ID, because reasons...

>no-one in the country can ever get a drivers license ever again
>>
>>58417077
Correct. Whistle-blowers are recognised as so important that other countries even consider paying them a financial reward.

You need to realise that whistleblowing in America is a literally considered TREASON, the punishment for which has historically been execution.
>>
>>58417147
We haven't bothered to execute any real traitors in at least 8 years.
>>
>>58417164
That's because you can't get your hands on Assange and Snowden. If you had them in custody it might have been a different story.
>>
>>58417140
>taking things literally on purpose
>not being a fuck
Pick one and only one.

http://www.cnn.com/2015/12/09/politics/alabama-dmv-closures-voting-rights/

They only tried to close down 34 offices, which would have made it incredibly difficult for people to go out and get an ID if you weren't living close to the 3-4 that were left.
>>
>>58417054
>you should ignore our corruption because the other guys are corrupt too
>proof? well you'll just have to trust us

Not to say the RNC is not corrupt, there's a fuck ton of RINOs and (R)Never Trumps out there.
>>
File: District-4.jpg (79KB, 538x426px) Image search: [Google]
District-4.jpg
79KB, 538x426px
>>58417035
It's okay when Democrats do it, though.
>>
>>58417077
Giving information, which no one has denied the authenticity of, to the voters isn't interference though. The voters still have to make the decision they're just now a little more aware of what's going on behind the scenes. You are literally saying it's better that the voters be ignorant when voting.
>>
>>58417246
>it's better that the voters be ignorant when voting if their awareness would adversely affect anyone with a D next to their name

Fix'd
>>
>>58417063
No Dem was complaining about the electoral college when HRC had a 99% chance of winning at 2:00PM on November 8, 2016
>>
>>58417147
Not all whistleblowers work for governments though, there's plenty of people in the private sector who do it too, and they usually get sued, fired, or blacklisted in some way.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_whistleblowers
>>
>>58417210
>implying the only corrupt ones are the ones who are anti-trump
Typical.
>>
>>58417209
So what you're saying is that none of those people will ever be able to drive a car, because there's no DMVs anywhere in their state that they could travel to once every 4 years to attain a driver's licence?
>>
>>58417246
>>58417271
>You are literally saying it's better that the voters be ignorant when voting.
No, I'm not. I'm saying that the people giving us the information have ulterior motives, and are only giving it to us to get the result they want.

Considering that they're not our friends and have had their hands in all kinds of nasty shit lately (like Ukraine), they are not to be trusted.
>>
>>58417292
>implying implications

They're just the most obvious example.
>hurr we don't like Trump
>fuck the constituents can we change the nomination?
>>
>>58417305
>the people giving us the information have ulterior motives

So you want information to be disseminated to the public only under the circumstance in which it doesn't help your political opponents.
>>
>>58414529
Most likely not
Americans are just such pathetic cucks that they need to bring retarded excuses as to why they didn't succeed in their endeavours, rather than looking at things objectively
>>
>>58417140
>>58417088
Its not good practice on their part.

But in my country you need to registrar to vote, you have a year to get ready for your elections, so whats stopping your voters preparing in advance to get their ID (as in months before).
>>
>>58417305
None of that excuses the corruption in the DNC nor does it make their getting caught any easier to sympathize with. I'm sorry but
>we'll just ignore this because Russia wants us to take note of it and the administration is actively in a pissing match with them in a piss-ant country halfway around the world
Isn't rational.

>they are not to be trusted.
We don't have to trust them, we only have to trust in the documents of which the authenticity of was not disputed.
>>
>>58417304
No I'm saying that closing almost all of the DMV offices places an undue burden on the people who need access to them. They obviously couldn't close them all because then as you so smartly put it, noone would be able to get a driver's license. But they can try to close most of them. And the ones they were planning on closing were specifically chosen for their closeness to neighborhoods that historically voted democrat.

Now still having access to a much more limited number of offices to get an ID at doesn't make the problem any better, since not everyone who votes has a car, and most of the locations would have required travelling multiple hours out of your way to get the ID, which is easier said than done. Here in real life people have jobs, families, and other shit to take care of, and can't afford to get a day off, and lose the pay that comes with it, so they can spend it all at the DMV.

I'm not surprised you're using such a disingenuous argument though.
>>
File: 200w.gif (1MB, 200x112px) Image search: [Google]
200w.gif
1MB, 200x112px
>>58415376
I have no problem accepting someone in Russia may have had some connection to this, but it's the
> extreme confidence of direct Russian state level involvement
> all the evidence is confidential, but believe me if we could show it to you, you would totally believe us
That makes my balls itch

Attribution is inherently a difficult step, to claim this level of assurance while refusing to present evidence and top that off by saying
> was it an act of war?
> that's not for the intelligence community to decide

Go fuck yourselves. I'm not starting WW3 over a Russian IP just because the Democratic party is assblasted their garbage candidate got btfo by a cheap laugh in an expensive suit.

For all the reports and releases, so far the sum total of conclusive evidence is
>RT was not source of the two party system, therefore Russia was assuming to interfere, therefore anything bad that happens was Russia's fault
> here are some rookie mistakes and out of date exploits the attackers used which prove them to be from the foremost cyber security threat in the world

C'mon son
>>
>>58417346
>putting words in my mouth post after post after post
>even though I clearly haven't been saying that at all
Fucking. Typical.

You can't even debate you /pol/-shits cause you just pull this made up adhom crap all the time.
>>
>>58417352
>so whats stopping your voters preparing in advance to get their ID
Life.

And the basic idea that if you're going to require voter ID's you should make it as easy as possible for people to get them, to maximize the ability of the people to vote!
>>
>>58417414
> all the evidence is confidential, but believe me if we could show it to you, you would totally believe us
Topkek
>>
>>58417473
>tfw the people skeptical of every intelligence agency in the country all the same thing
>believed whole heartedly in all of trump's buzzword bullshit
He still hasn't given us any details on all his various plans ya know, like stopping ISIS and revitalizing the economy. Just keeps telling everyone to trust him because they're the best thing ever!

How's it feel to be a stupid hypocrite?
>>
File: Screenshot_20170110-080228.png (183KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170110-080228.png
183KB, 1080x1920px
>>58417473
Literally every page has a header disclaimer on it

>pic related

>>58417500
> being skeptical of James "the last untruthful" Clapper and company means you believe Trump's electioneering bullshit
Smh desu senpai
>>
File: trumpster.jpg (38KB, 780x438px) Image search: [Google]
trumpster.jpg
38KB, 780x438px
>>58414541
>W-we h-have proofs goyim you just can't look at them p-please trust us.
>>
I've read all the evidence they've released and it's 90% 'Russia controls RT!', and 10% 'Russia pays people to shitpost online!'

Sugoi
>>
>>58417584
This is literally 2017 meme of the year right there. You saw it here first.
>>
>>58414529
Of course they weren't

This is Iraq all over again

Read the reports yourself, literally zero evidence directly linking Russia to the hacks

Just another excuse to start a war over nothing
>>
File: proofs.jpg (31KB, 546x567px) Image search: [Google]
proofs.jpg
31KB, 546x567px
>three key states were checked for fraudulent voting and election tampering
>none of them were conclusive
>in every state hillary lost votes after the recount
i desire more evidence
>>
I am getting real tired of neocon democrats. What a bunch of hypocrites and morally bankrupt shills.
>>
>>58417130
>per pure democracy it doesn't matter where they live
But you're the one who started off claiming the votes of those living in the cities and urban centers should be worth less than your votes!
>>
>>58419367
If you don't require ID to vote then your vote is worth less.
>>
>>58417241
>you aren't allowed to fight back with whatever means you have
>>
>>58417278
Wrong, we have been complaining against the electoral college for decades. You're either too young or have been living under a rock.
>>
File: ACLU Infographic - Voter ID.jpg (693KB, 1600x1237px) Image search: [Google]
ACLU Infographic - Voter ID.jpg
693KB, 1600x1237px
>>58419379
UNIVERSAL SUFFRAGE MOTHERFUCKER, DO YOU SPEAK IT?!?
>>
>>58419407
If you are too stupid to get an id, you shouldn't be voting in the first place
>>
>>58419476
>if you aren't arbitrarily intelligent, you shouldn't be voting
>if you don't follow an approved career, you shouldn't be voting
>if you don't own land you shouldn't be voting
>if you aren't my favourite race, you shouldn't be voting
>if you aren't...
Yeah nah fuck off fashy.
>>
>>58419476

You can't even get a job without an ID. I doubt you can get food stamps without an ID either. Those stats seem like BS.
>>
>>58419517
>if you don't allow yourself to be tracked by the state, then you should be disenfranchised
Of course, NSA.

Reminder that national identity cards are cancer. Read Stallman.
>>
>>58419507
The first 3 examples are correct.

Which means your 4th example would be correct by default.
>>
>>58419534

Ohai, I see you're new to this political law thing and keep spilling obscurantist, regressive disinformation. No problem, no one is born knowing it all! Here's a good reading to get started, my friend:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Universal_suffrage
>>
>>58419532
I don't see why IDs are a bad idea if they are used to take part in government.

>want to vote on elections, bills, and local government works?
>get an ID so we can get a full, accurate, tally
>>
>>58419569

>I don't see why IDs are a bad idea

It's just because you are ignorant. Study and you will find out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_dRNTPJCYHg
>>
>>58419517
This.

ID is a basic requirement to be a citizen, it should be required for voting obviously.
>>
>>58419569
Literally the only reason IDs aren't required for voting is so that Democrats can cheat in elections easier.
>>
>>58419612
>if you don't have a little big brother tracking card, you aren't a human being
Sure thing, NSA.
>>
Here have some fancy bear source code ; https://github.com/rickey-g/fancybear

They got it from the server somehow.
>>
>>58419622

The opposite, requiring IDs is the Republicans' way to cheat by suppressing voters. Courts have repeatedly repealed strict voter ID laws as they break the Voting Rights Act of 1965.

If voter ID laws are about some imaginary voter fraud (which is never proven to be real) and not about suppressing opposition voters, then why always follow it with closing offices where minorities live?

https://stallman.org/republican-election-rigging.html
>>
File: drake.png (328KB, 451x451px) Image search: [Google]
drake.png
328KB, 451x451px
>>58419648
>Python
>>
>>58419507
>If you can't prove you are who you say you are you shouldn't be voting

It stops people from voting twice.
>>
>>58414529
Yes, I am.
>>
>>58419657
How about you make ID mandatory, and then make it free to get an ID?
Then if you're literally too stupid to keep hold of a card, then you're literally too stupid to say who should run the country.
>>
>>58419592
Well, I watched your video, but I'm not sold on it. What's to say these studies weren't biased in some way? I didn't vote trump, but I agree with the Republicans on voter ID. It's a simple way for secure voting.
>>
>>58419668
I bet you meant to say "it stops the 'wrong' people from voting once".
>>
>>58419680

No, fuck off with your gov't tracking. Privacy is a basic human right.

>“It is very, very dangerous to have national ID cards,” Stallman said.

>Stallman explained that such systems tend to be used as a universal identification and access token. This lets governments not only track people’s movements, but also makes it easier for them to see how people are connected.

>According to Stallman, this information could be used by the people in power to, among other things, discover pockets of political challenge and squash them before they can gain momentum.
>>
Having p@ssw0rd as your password is never a good idea.

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/22335

Obviously, only highly skilled state sponsored Russian hackers could defeat this top notch American cyber defense.
>>
>>58419713
I'm not even American.
I'm going to fly to america to vote for trump in 2020
>>
>>58419802
>not American
>fly to America
>and vote
>under Trump
I think you missed the point of Trump, lad.
>>
>>58419815
I'm then going home.
I don't think trump promised to ban tourism.
>>
>>58414529
CIA really wants their war with Russia.
I would not surprised that what happened late December with Russian ambassador in Turkey was a CIA inner work.

If anything goes wrong, CIA will do anything in their power to blame Russia. That because of Iran, Syria and the Petrodollar system.

Plus, the DNC "hacking" was really a phishing and it was a Romanian who did half of the job. The other half was Podesta because he's dum.
>>
wow another pointless /pol/ thread
>>
>>58419833
He can totally come over on a tourism visa for a few weeks and vote during the election.

The democrats hate voter-id laws because voter-fraud has historically benefited their party. Also, republicans love voter-id laws because many traditionally democrat voters somehow don't have driver's licenses or any government issued ID.
>>
>>58420468
>The democrats hate voter-id laws because voter-fraud has historically been nonexistent
ftfy
>>
>>58420170
Hot conspiracy theories you got there, kiddo.
>>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4LU75tWutvs
>>
File: 1440778397746.jpg (33KB, 400x500px) Image search: [Google]
1440778397746.jpg
33KB, 400x500px
I'm not American and have been out of the loop lately, so I'm not really understanding the situation here.

What is the extent of the hacking that the Russians supposedly did?
Did they manipulate the votes themselves to give bigger numbers to Trump, or it's all about the hacked DNC emails that helped Trump?
Other than those emails, what are the other hacks that they supposedly did?
>>
>>58414631
This is pretty much where it all ends. If Russia hacked into the FEC and stole money from a campaign or made it seem like a campaign broke the law, that would be grounds for serious reprisal.

The DNC is a private organization who are responsible for their own cyber security. The RNC was also hacked, and were able to protect themselves.

And don't even get me started on fucking Podesta clicking on a phish link
>>
>oh noes our shitty candidate lost
>clearly the evil commies are behind this, we should ban "fake news"
>>
>>58424723
>fake news fake news
>Global warming is fake! Keep giving your tax dollars and money to Exxon and other oil companies goy

>Russians hacked series of voting ballets
>Question the proof and find out it was affect Bernie and neither Hillary or Trump
>Bad goy don't you dare try to find out the truth the Russians hacking is false!
>Remember to vote Trump a well known Israel supporter
Good goy!
>>
>>58414529
>>58414541
>>58414584
>>58414570
>>58414589
>>58414615
I wanna see le proof in /g/ because is data
Where le evidence at ?
>>
Undeniable proof of the American president making deals with Russia.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XsFR8DbSRQE
>>
>>58424085
Kinda wish all the Russian-interference denialists ITT would just watch this video.
>>
>>58414629
Trolls on forums? NOOOOOOO.
>how /pol/ won the presidency
>>
>>58426945
Because it goes against their narrative, look deep enough into the Russian hacking shit and literally EVERYONE agrees it was Russia, everyone who gets informed on the subject agrees it was Russia or at least directed by Russia.

Yet when put in front of the media and allowed to say whatever they please, they go right back to lying for the constituents, because they know the people voting for them are only watching the news where they are allowed to lie and get away with this shit, they wont do it at a congressional hearing under oath because it's illegal as fuck, but the people who vote for them aren't watching that base level of politics, they're watching the nightly recap with the direct interviews filled with lies and other bullshit and the facts get glossed over as boring political back and forth barely worthy of a mention.
>>
File: 1483653574247.jpg (71KB, 313x286px) Image search: [Google]
1483653574247.jpg
71KB, 313x286px
>>58424638
>The RNC was also hacked, and were able to protect themselves.
>>
File: 1484089796227.png (616KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
1484089796227.png
616KB, 750x1334px
>>
>>58416048
>being this retarded
>>
>>58424453
At first it was stuxnet tier vote machine rigging, now they settled for email hacks and power grid hack attempts.
>>
>>58428723
>Clinton News Network
>>
>>58414541
>reuters
>washington post
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
come back when you have ACTUAL REPUTABLE RESOURCES next time :)
>>
>asus
>>
no.

How could they say it was the Russians when no one even checked the DNC's server?

Fake news and propaganda.
>>
>>58416473
The DNC is not a government organization.
>>
>>58426945
>>58427025
Funny because the video shows that there are no evidence that Russia state agents hacked the DNC there.
In fact, it was almost as if that both party completely ignore that whether that specific case occured or not and are discussing on cyber attacks from Russia in general.
>>
File: russian hackers.gif (774KB, 575x305px) Image search: [Google]
russian hackers.gif
774KB, 575x305px
EXCLUSIVE FOOTAGE OF RUSSIAN HACKERS AT WORK
>>
>>58430715

Trump did definitely campaign his ass off where it counted. Bill had even told Hillary she needed to get her ass into the rust belt and she refused. A lot of this is really just obfuscation by the dems that can't accept that their message had a flaw. I'm sure Russia did some shady shit during the election but what im not hearing is that the emails were false. Trump played a better ground game and Hillary had more skeletons in her closet. It's as simple as that.
>>
We have this thread every day fuck off, why would /g/ know better than anyone else?
>>
no lol
>>
Start an http server or ssh server and look at the logs, there will be Russian IP's trying to brute force and or exploit you.

Does that mean Putin is on a plane hacking you from satellites? Nope.
>>
>>58419407
this is dumb its like they really don't want to change anyones mind

the reason voter ids are bad is because they give power to pollworkers to turn away anyone they don't like. Since that can include black people its a race issue apparently. Not to do with race but with power balance in the system.
>>
>cry about Russians rigging the election
>against voter ID
>>
>>58431300
> they give power to pollworkers to turn away anyone they don't like.

How in the hell do they do that?
Dems are just fighting against any form of ID because they want their non-citizen horde to be able to vote and to be able to bus their full blown commie assholes around to cast multiple votes.
The shitbag DNC operatives caught on tape being shitbags flat out bragged about how they had reduced voter ID laws so much in certain states that they could get away with anything now.
>>
>>58431219
>Putin isn't personally typing ./exploit.c into a shell somewhere therefore that means he didn't order it!
/pol/ retardation at work
>>
>>58431395
American democrats are nowhere near communists, stop browsing /pol/ so much retard
>>
>>58431480
https://youtu.be/M3Ftn2n1VTU

(you)
>>
>>58431374
>cry about Russians rigging the election
>is pro electronic ballots
retarded americans have yet to realize you can't hack paper
>>
>>58431548
I voted on a paper ballot you retard, and I have nothing against them at all
>>
>>58414529
the only thing hacked was the DNC emails to expose the dumb shit they did in cahoots with hillary
>>
>>58414570
>Good morning /pol/

This is whats wrong with America. Someone asks "did an event occur?" The answer about whether something actually occured is now a political statement.
>>
>>58431626
nobody likes you
>>
>>58414529
You mean the phishing attempt that any 14y/o could do that reveald Podesta's password was p@ssw0rd? yeah that couldnt be anyone but russia
Thread posts: 300
Thread images: 41

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.