[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I get it?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

Should I get it?
>>
>>58404775
The s stands for shit
>>
>>58404775
too expensive imo
>>
Get the X220, which doesn't look like shit
>>
>>58404963
>1366×768
>>
>>58404963
the fuck did you just say bout my gf?
fuck your skinny ass, low test x220.
>>
What are you on about? Its a great purchase
If there are batter problems I can buy a slice battery
I can fix the worn touchpad with a replacement sticker.
Idgaf about the chipped corner
The screen is most likely going to be fine. If it isn't return it
Did I mention it came with a new battery and ssd and enough ram and a docking station.
>>
>>58404775
>craigslist
you'll probably get jumped
>>
>>58405379
>>kekek OP better come pre-lubed just incase
>>
Yes. I'm still rocking a T410 and it runs fine. I put in a Sata II SSD years ago and it runs great!
>>
>>58405379
I'll probably bring a gun desu
>>
>>58405379
I've never had a problem with anything I bought from jamal on craigslist.
>>
I paid more than twice that much for my T410.
It is infuriating if you consider that I live in a poor as shit country and with a worse standard of living. Basically you get it for cheaper while also earning significantly more than the average person from my country. How does that even work?
>>
>>58404775
You should kill yourself, my man. Do it now.
>>
>>58405345
>The screen is most likely going to be fine. If it isn't return it
>return it
lmao
>>
>>58406546
Losers don't get to complain.
>>
>>58405379
I buy and sell on craigslist all the time. Most of the time the people I meet are very nice white people. I've never had a single problem other than people being cheap and trying to offer less than the asking price.
>>
>>58405345
Holy fuck I never knew replacement stickers were a thing.

Stallman bless you
>>
>>58405345
> I can fix the worn touchpad with a replacement sticker.
So that's what that shit was! I got a T420 and rubbed that sticker off with ethanol, thought it was some kind of dirt.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.