[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Daily Applel hate thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5

File: 1467967426994.jpg (1MB, 1600x1067px) Image search: [Google]
1467967426994.jpg
1MB, 1600x1067px
Let's be honest here
OSX is the only OS that has no practical value whatsoever. If it stopped existing all of a sudden one day, no one would care.

>Windows
Professional content creators use windows
Office tasks and desktops are on windows
Gamers use windows
A few Servers run on windows

>Linux
IT, sysadmins use Linux
Supercomputers, embedded chip and Android runs on Linux
Linux and FreeBSD has top quality emulation technology
Majority of Servers run on Linux

>Mac OSX
Tech illiterate hipsters that need a shiny facebook machine need OSX
Unironically faggots use OSX even Apple CEO is a faggot and steve jobs was a smelly hipster who thought taking shower is not necessary (Not kidding)

Find me ONE reason that validates OSX's existence
PROTIP: You can't

>hurr durr I'm not poor
Buying organic water to prove otherwise is mental disability as well
>>
The only thing sadder than macfags are losers like you who complain at them so much
>>
>>58403340
>not owning an older yet more powerful mac
kek. It's funny how fags like you complete about the latest shit when even macfags are still using 2011-2013 era shit for the most part.
>>
>>58403412
>older macshit
>powerful
We've gone past the 800MHz era
>>
What's the point of these threads?

I... I'm at a loss for words. I can't even begin to explain how pathetic this is.

What happened to /g/? This was supposed to be a place where you could discuss technology.
>>
Macs are only used for going in facebook for college kids who are to retarded to know anything about computers, making music, editing videos, and using art programs. All of which you can easily do on PC for far less.
>>
>>58403516
>typing down hesitation
Did you accidentally get lost on your way to Tumblr?
>>
File: 1480138570739.jpg (2MB, 2000x4000px) Image search: [Google]
1480138570739.jpg
2MB, 2000x4000px
>>58403516
>macshit
>technology
>>
>people on /g/ constantly shit on windows
>people on /g/ constantly shit on osx

Sorry but most normal human beings who just want to use spotify and normiebook aren't going to want to compile code themselves in some gay linux distro.

Imagine being as assblasted as OP because someone uses a different operating system than you lmao
>>
Macs are top tier for programming thanks to bash/Unix. Also way more stable than Windows, and easier to use than Linux (I have a real job I don't want to waste time on my os).

And I honestly don't think I can live without their trackpad goddamn it's so buttery smooth
>>
>>58403560
So.. no counter argument to OP then?
>>
>>58403340
>this thread again
sage, report and move on
>>
>>58403590
Tell OP to present a valid, shitpost free argument and I'll provide a counter.

Meme it up all you want, it isn't reality that literally no one does professional work using OSX and it's only for "tech illiterate hipsters" for facebook.
>>
>>58403623
My argument is: OSX = useless trash
>>
>>58403657
k
my argument is: macOS is great

>t. multiple OS user
>>
File: 1481126252432s.jpg (3KB, 111x125px) Image search: [Google]
1481126252432s.jpg
3KB, 111x125px
>>58403679
I use OSX, Win 8.1 pro, Android for normie tier shit like fapping with my tablet.
Windows is fucking shit tier the only reason to use it for vidya, I'm not a programming autist so I don't need linux but I might make a linux media build in the future because that's all the OS is good for if your not an autist.
>>
>>58403657

10.9.5 is pretty comfy. Can't use anything newer due to softwares I use either. Main softwares are compatible with newer OSX versions but crucial plugins aren't
>>
>>58403813
I wasn't referring to you I was referring to myself as a multiple OS user
>>
99% of my colleagues use OS X and they're perfectly happy and productive. In fact I'm the only one I can think of who has a machine that isn't a mac.

Maybe your perspective is skewed due to having limited knowledge?
>>
>>58403867
I have a MacBook and I can't imagine using anything else for a laptop ever again, no problems whatsoever
>>
Always makes me laugh how many people on here are so vocal about the fact that they don't like apple. It's nice to pop in to these threads to be occasionally reminded that you're often arguing with children, it's the only explanation for the console wars level posting.
>>
File: windows 10 sucks 2.jpg (78KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
windows 10 sucks 2.jpg
78KB, 1024x576px
Windows 10 is the worst mainstream OS though
>>
File: windows 10 sucks.jpg (156KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
windows 10 sucks.jpg
156KB, 1280x720px
disgusting
>>
>>58403340
Those dongles are stupid but the guy in OPs pic has good taste in knives.
>>
>>58403955
>>58403967
Is MS even capable of fixing that? Will they ever?

After using OSX for a while I feel so disgusted every-time I use this shit.
>>
>>58403937
Hello, I'm another normie that dislikes apple. You see, I was told by my nerdy friends that Apple is a faggot company and that everything they sell is overpriced. Videos like this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FL7yD-0pqZg for intelligent people such as myself convinced me that any product Apple makes, no matter when or how, can't be good and it's used by homosexuals.
>>
>>58404118
Why the fuck are you guys calling it OSX if you're such users of it, its macOS now
>>
>>58404153
k
nobodys forcing you

t. a non-insecure person who does not care what others think
>>
>>58404075
That's probably the photographer's knife, the one OP hired to take his pic.
>>
>>58404517
>being such a little bitch that you can't take your own pictures
Just because you are incompetent does not mean everybody else is anon
>>
OSX is literally the only painless UNIX like OS. It's also the only color managed OS (means you can have a DCI-P3/Adobe RGB display and show content in different colorspaces at the same time. sRGB won't look saturated nor wrong, the system can control it). OSX is also the only OS that can do DPI scaling flawlessly (Windows is getting better, Linux sucks completely) and the Macs themselves always come with very good displays. It's about the user experience. I don't own a mac nor use OSX but there are undeniable advantages and pretending Linux can do everything but better is simply stupid.
>>
lonix shitters always scream that Win and Mac sucks but its lonix what has only 2% despite being free

Hmmm interesting
>>
What's the chinkpad equivalent for legacy OSX?
>>
>>58404883
Linux isn't a desktop OS, it's a network and embedded OS, people who think it's perfect for everything are just delusional, they have their own idea that it's cool and makes them special.
>>
>>58405325
wut
>>
>>58403657

Perhaps you have not taken your PHI101 class in university yet friendo, but that is not how an argument is constructed. Try again.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.