[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Elon Musk a meme? Literally everything this smug kike puts

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 10

File: smugkike.jpg (83KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
smugkike.jpg
83KB, 800x600px
Is Elon Musk a meme? Literally everything this smug kike puts his hands on talks a big game and then fails. He's literally the Peter Molyneux of the tech world and the only thing he has going for him is Tesla, which can't even produce a vehicle for less than 100,000 Euros and sell it on subsidy. Let's not forget that gigantic meme SpaceX, ebin guys, led's mage a garl sagan gombany :D :D
>>
This "meme" has achieved more than you would in a million lifetimes.
>>
>>58390282
>talks a big game and then fails
Tesla failed?
>>
Why are you so mad?
>>
>>58390330
It hasn't succeeded yet that's for sure, but he's wrong that it failed. Same for SpaceX, they managed to land a fucking rocket and the smug know-it-all OP acts like they are a meme company.
And he's calling it a kike when Musk is not a Jewish name. He brings shame to /pol/.
>>
What's with the Musk hate?
Is it because Rupert Murdoch has friends in the oil lobby?
>>
File: smuganimegirl.jpg (9KB, 248x233px) Image search: [Google]
smuganimegirl.jpg
9KB, 248x233px
>>58390319
>*smacks lips* DOPE YO *smacks lips* ayy yoo eylion musk muh tesla *smacks lips*
I'd rather achieve """nothing"""" being a traditionalist European than worship false idols and destroy the world as Moloch worshiping niggers like you do.

>>58390330
The company is literally drowning in debt, on suicide watch, and thoroughly blown the fuck out, with none of its production models anywhere near viable for true mass production.

>>58390359
I ain't even mad I just want to know if /g/ is being unironically retarded.

>>58390407
>smug kike that fails to deliver on anything
Why all the hate on Peter Molyneux?
>>
File: 1483793311356.jpg (56KB, 596x581px) Image search: [Google]
1483793311356.jpg
56KB, 596x581px
>>58390486
>/pol/ posting on /g/
>>
>>58390486
Except that he has delivered multiple times already? Except that PayPal is a highly successful company?

>>58390585
More like /v/ cross-posting on /pol/ posting on /g/
No other reason he would name Peter.
/v/tards are literally the scum of this board, there is no single board that they don't shit up.
>>
File: nicecaptcha.jpg (20KB, 308x260px) Image search: [Google]
nicecaptcha.jpg
20KB, 308x260px
>>58390486
Anime posting fucktard calls billionaire entrepreneur a failure who has accomplished nothing.
Film at eleven.
>>
File: smuganimegirl2.png (311KB, 500x486px) Image search: [Google]
smuganimegirl2.png
311KB, 500x486px
>>58390624
>paypal
>successful
pick one and only one. its dispute policy is literally killing ebay

>>58390624
>accused of being /pol/ poster
>accused of being /v/ poster
it's almost like you're trying to name the Jew, isn't it? It's 2016 come out of the closet, bigot.

>>58390659
I have contributed more to the world doing medical research at university than Elon Musk has by making memes for rich normies.

Also
>upset about anime
I can hear the autistic screeching across the pond, yank.
>>
>>58390740
Yes, /v/tards are the 4chan Jew. Now off to the oven you go.
>>
File: sddefault.jpg (33KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
sddefault.jpg
33KB, 640x480px
Reminder that Elon is an insecure beta who wanted to run windowx XP on the paypal servers, that never accomplished anything by himself and demands the attention of fanbois to satisfy his fragile ego while using american tax dollar subsidies for the purpose.
>>
>subsidies and handouts
Musk had to sue to be allowed to bid on sattelite launces.
Then exposed billions in shadyl pentagon spending.
Gets dissed on 4chan.
http://www.politico.com/story/2016/05/elon-musk-rocket-defense-223161
>>
4chan. The alternate universe where Elon Musk is a flim flam artist and Donald Trump is a visionary genius.
>>
>>58391403
Trump is a genius and so is Musk. Musk agreed to work with Trump. You're 50% an idiot.
>>
>>58390486
KYS WHITE TRASH SUBHUMAN
>>
>>58390282
He isn't Jewish at all, just saying. Use Google
>>
File: image_1301.png (711KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
image_1301.png
711KB, 1920x1080px
Reminder that he invented a new form of transportation, meanwhile you're shitposting on a japanese forum.
>>
>>58390282
he should go back
>>
he could be a meme but he has more money than you.
>>
>>58391142

MORE MONEY THAN YOU
O
R
E

M
O
N
E
Y

T
H
A
N

Y
O
U
>>
File: MTE4MDAzNDEwNzEzNjc1Mjc4.jpg (112KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
MTE4MDAzNDEwNzEzNjc1Mjc4.jpg
112KB, 1200x1200px
>>58393118
Jules Verne did it first.
>>
At least he's trying, he's experiencing to make it better next time.

Of course he fails a lot, but it's part of the process. If we stopped everytime we failed at doing something we'd still be cavemen.
>>
Least he can into Fuzz buzz, unlike most of /g/
>>
>>58390282
>which can't even produce a vehicle for less than 100,000 Euros and sell it on subsidy.

He should make it cost twice as much so that the line to buy them is shorter. Used teslas cost twice as much as a new one and they sell like hot cakes here in Norway. We have to wait years to buy a new Tesla :(
>>
>>58393118
Everything about Hyperloop just seems silly, I think he's a clever man and a good businessman but hyperloop just seems like a bad set of ideas.
>>
>>58393118
>Faggotville to homotown in 35 mins

literally why?
>>
>>58395761
Same could be said about the train, no? Or about the airplane. As long as he's doing it by himself and isn't asking for government grants to research the hyperloop (he's not) I don't see any problem.
>>
>>58390282
he's one of the biggest frauds, that's for sure.
>>
>Elon Musk
>"Musk is just one of the people in Silicon Valley to take a keen interest in the “simulation hypothesis”, which argues that what we experience as reality is actually a giant computer simulation created by a more sophisticated intelligence."
>" If it sounds a lot like The Matrix, that’s because it is."
>we live in the Matrix according to this fool
>taking him seriously
>2017
https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2016/oct/11/simulated-world-elon-musk-the-matrix
>>
>>58390740
paypal is run by jews.
no, it's 2017 and the jews still run things.
sure you have.
weeb limey eurotrash alert.
>>
>>58390282
I heard he's a giant asshole to work with and isn't very smart, just relies on other people.
>>
>>58390282
>smug kike

HE'S AFRICAN AND NOT JEWISH AND HIS DNA TEST SHOWED THAT HE IS 14% AFRICAN

The American posters here are a perfect example of someone who was given way too many trophies for coming in last.

The attention span of a squirrel and absolutely no idea what the word focus even means, nor do they understand that they will be fact checked but their mommy told them they were the smartest kid she had ever...known... so they just think as long as they are talking they are winning... winning like Charlie Sheen.
>>
But what's wrong with SpaceX?
>>
>>58397854
You heard wrong. I've never been around a billionaire aside from Musk, and while I don't work closely with him, whenever we've interacted he's been pretty cool. I'm sure many/most billionaire CEO's are much bigger dicks irl.

He also knows his shit when it comes to rockets.
>>
File: 1465836791051.webm (1MB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
1465836791051.webm
1MB, 320x180px
>>58390659
TOPKEK

OP IS A FAG BACK TO /V/ AND /POL/
>>
File: 1470030150251.gif (1MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1470030150251.gif
1MB, 480x270px
>>58393118
My sides
>pic related to op cuz he too poor for a Tesla

OP spends his time on 4chan rather than one upping Elon. His life must be better than yours at least op so he is winning at life while your parents are contemplating how much you're a failure at life
>>
>>58390407
Elon said "let's wait and see, gotta give him a chance" in regards to Trump, so he's now literally the devil.
>>
>>58396118
This is like not liking a band because their political viewpoints are stupid when they don't make political music. I couldn't give less of a shit about what he does or thinks outside of his businesses.
>>
>>58397885
Aside from being the most unreliable rocket company that exists today? Aside from costing the government millions whenever their built-by-the-lowest-bidder rockets explode? Nothing.
>>
>>58399090
Right, because nothing ever exploded when NASA was making the rockets.
>>
>>58397903
As part of your job do you have to give Elon blowjobs?

On a serious note, how do you like working there and what location you at?
>>
Musk is a pretty cool guy, and I'm mostly saying this because I'm also an INTJ and lived in South Africa for 16 years
>>
>>58399490
>As part of your job do you have to give Elon blowjobs?
It hasn't come up so far but I'm a brunette anyway and I'm pretty sure Elon only likes pure blonde waifus.

>On a serious note, how do you like working there and what location you at?
I work in Hawthorne. I've been here a few years and generally I've enjoyed my time. It's like anywhere else, you have to deal with shit sometimes but overall I'm more or less left alone to do my work and there is a minimal amount of bullshit I have to deal with from those working both below and above me.
>>
>>58395761
>>58393118
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZDOI0cq6GZM
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.