[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Detachable Keyboard Tablets

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

What do you think about tablet+laptop like this?

Does anyone have like these here? How have they held up since the day you bought them? Are they reliable enough for daily college use?

Right now I'm planning to get a Lenovo Miix 310.
>>
>>58388808
Not really interested in it, seeing as how pretty much everything you could do with the touchscreen I would prefer doing with a mouse and keyboard. It's probably because I've never been put in a situation where I would want to use the tablet part but as of right now I would greatly prefer just a regular small laptop.
>>
I am also thinking about getting something like this for college note taking, including drawing diagrams etc.

Any recommendations?
>>
>>58388808
For basic use they're pretty damn great, cheap too. I was very fond of my Asus I had for a year or two
>>
>>58388808

I really want to get last years model because it looks great for a tablet PC but I dont know of the build quality of the Miix. Anyone have experience with it?
>>
File: 4712900417876_p1.jpg (89KB, 1000x745px) Image search: [Google]
4712900417876_p1.jpg
89KB, 1000x745px
>>58388808
You made the same thread a few days ago and I already told you that I have the asus transformer book t101ha.

It's very convenient to have a full operating system in a 10" format, that boots almost instantly. W10 sucks and you'll have to do some fine tuning but apart from that it's fine for the price.

Avoid 2gb of ram models if you can. Most performance issues I've read about this kind of product were reported by people who had a tablet with only 2gb of ram.

I went through college with a netbook and it was fine. But still, 13-14 will probably be more comfy.

>>58388958
>I had for a year or two
What happened to it? Did you kill it?
>>
File: 1395614884820.gif (1MB, 256x269px) Image search: [Google]
1395614884820.gif
1MB, 256x269px
>>58390772
>What happened to it? Did you kill it?
I had the T100TA, the touchpad just went to shit and began spazzing out. It was still under warranty from the store so they just gave me my money back since the repairs were apparently quite expensive. That's after a year or two of use too lel, after that I went full meme and bought an Ultrabook for ~£800
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.