[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Were Russians recently involved in US Government hacking?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 180
Thread images: 20

File: 1483701669219.png (563KB, 728x380px) Image search: [Google]
1483701669219.png
563KB, 728x380px
Were Russians recently involved in US Government hacking?
>>
Obviously yes.

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-russia-cyber-idUSKBN14P04P

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/intelligence-chiefs-expected-in-new-york-to-brief-trump-on-russian-hacking/2017/01/06/5f591416-d41a-11e6-9cb0-54ab630851e8_story.html
>>
>>58376851
Obviously no
>>
Yes, traceroute says so.
>>
>>58376851
There's still no proof, only "Because we said so" bullshit. Also the very deliberate focus on discrediting Assange is troubling. We know one for certain, Podesta was tricked into giving his credentials in a manner that ANY dipshit with a computer could have pulled off. The fact that officials are dismissing this claim by Assange, only makes this more suspicious. Read this if you want to see how fucking clueless the people in charge of this are: https://thehackernews.com/2016/02/fbi-hacker-arrest.html
Please note Clapper, himself, is amongst the victims of these teenaged retards. I'm not trusting anything these sleazy bastards say.
>>
Democrats before the election: Trump is a big phony lover, it's impossible to rig the election.
Democrats when they got BTFO: MUH RUSSIANS
>>
File: SickSlipperyAlligator.webm (330KB, 352x240px) Image search: [Google]
SickSlipperyAlligator.webm
330KB, 352x240px
No. The intelligence report is autistic screeching about RT of all things.

There's also no explanation why Russian hacking would work in the Midwest and not the West Coast or Northeast.

Shillary is a fucking disaster and the DNC is a crime cartel that got caught.

Donald Trump is the 45th President of the United States.

MAGA
>>
>>58377330
>Shillary is a fucking disaster and the DNC is a crime cartel that got caught.
This may be true, but for whatever reason both parties are devouring and regurgitating this shit. I suspect theres some serious fear of Washingtons corruption being exposed.The swamp is feeling quite threatened right now.
>>
>>58377563
The swamp is about to grow into an ocean of shit thanks to Trump.

Welcome to the Amerikan Federation, komrade.
>>
>>58376851
Yes
>>
>>58376851
>Were Russians recently involved in US Government hacking?
Most likely, yes. To what extent, unknown, as the security agencies have yet to post their proofs or methods used.

It is more than plausible that Russia was involved in some fishy business, they have a long history of coordinated hacking attacks, for example against Lithuania, during the Ukraine invasion, during the invasion of Georgia etc. Russians are usually up to no good, and it's pretty clear that Trump is dancing after Putin's pipe for some weird reason, either if it's just to fuck with Obama or if it is because he has some business interests in Russia... We won't know.

>>58377185
I love how Assange has gone from the far-right's kill list to being their lord and saviour.

>>58377328
Trump before the election: It's a rigged system!
Trump after the election: I won fair and square, everyone is just being a sore loser.
>>
>>58376851
someone should compile the kernel and trace the ip address through a backdoor
>>
>>58377648
Trump before the election: It's rigged, Hillary rigged the DNC
Trump after the election: 3 million illegals voted; it was rigged but I still won
>>
>>58377563
>unironically calling it the swamp
Even Trump admitted to saying that just because it became a popular meme.

http://fortune.com/2016/12/21/donald-trump-drain-swamp-gingrich/
>>
>>58377648
>Trump is dancing after Putin's pipe for some weird reason
There is no weird reason, Exxon is about to invest billions in Russia and it's president will be Trump's secretary of state.
>>
>>58377563
How many many crimes has she been charged with ?
How many crimes has the Obama administration be charged with ?

If you want to talk about most corrupt administrations, no one even comes close to Reagans.

138 convictions - CONVICTIONS :
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reagan_administration_scandals
>>
>>58377698
So what you're saying that Trump just makes up shit on the fly?
>>
>>58377735
I don't know about the 3 million illegals voting, but Hillary did rig the Democratic primaries.
>>
>>58377648
>I love how Assange has gone from the far-right's kill list to being their lord and saviour.
Sir, I can assure you, I am not a Rep/Dem, only a man seeking truth.Trump is a dumbass who can't keep his mouth shut long enough to hide his intentions, these career scumbags in Washington however, are well versed in deceit. I'm just saying, if you look closely at the hearing from the other day, it will be clear that something evil is going on. And it's not Russia that is to blame.
>>
>>58377765
I don't understand the logic, how does the DNC fucking Bernie Sanders over equate with rigging the system against Trump?
>>
>>58377731
It's so corrupt people don't even get arrested for this shit anymore.

Watergate was peanuts compared to what happens today.
>>
>>58377782
>evil
I don't believe in good or evil, stop touting christian memes.
>>
>>58376860
>reuters
>washington post

lmao
>>
>>58377717
I used the current term for Washington DC. Cesspool fell out of favor recently.
>>
>>58377790
>Watergate was peanuts compared to what happens today.
Friendly reminder that this is actually what Millennials are believing.

This country is going down the drain, fast.

>>58377810
Washington post is biased AF, but Reuters? Come on, anon.
>>
>>58377786
Obviously it's a lot harder to rig the national election, but if Hillary was willing to do it once against someone in her own party, why wouldn't she do if in the actual election?
>>
>>58377790
Which party last week in Congress tried to completely dismantle the independent ethics committee ? That is what corruption looks like
>>
>>58377830
>willing to rig
Both parties are willing to rig it (remember Watergate? Remember Chinese-made voting machines that incorrectly gave Bush more votes?), that's why you design a fair system in the first place. Hell, that's why the electoral college was created in the first place.

You can't rig an election that's designed to be fair, that's the whole point of election laws.
>>
>>58377809
>I don't believe in good or evil
Wrong,negative,detrimental, are you satisfied,m'lady?
>>
>>58377885
I'm not satisfied until people on the fucking right stop to unironically defend Russia and realize the threat Putin constitutes.

Mark my words, under Trump, Russia will become an economic powerhouse, rivalling China and the US. Even superseding the US in many areas.
>>
>>58377923
>Russia doesn't have the right to become an economic powerhouse
get the fuck outta here pussy nigga scared of vodka chinks
>>
>>58377950
If Russia wants to become a powerhouse, they should play by the rules instead of trying to weaken the EU and influencing top US politicians and law makers.

But you just revealed yourself as a russian astroturf. That figures. How many ruples does Putin pay you to post on 4chan from your russian troll factory?
>>
>>58377862
The electoral college was created partly because it was hard to get the exact popular vote back then, and also in part so shitty pleb mobs didn't have ultimate control.

>>58377850
I'm saying things are pretty corrupt today. Remember when congress passed the S.T.O.C.K. act which stopped them from insider trading, and then gutted the act a few years later?

>>58377829
Watergate was not ordered by Nixon. The people who did it did it on their own accord. The problem was Nixon defended them. He deleted a couple minutes of tape. If he had just came clean and thrown those guys under the bus, it wouldn't have been an issue. Today people probably wouldn't have even cared if it happened.

>>58377923
That's probably what would happen eventually anyways. Russia has always been a strong nation.
>>
>>58377850
>Which party last week in Congress tried to completely dismantle the independent ethics committee ? That is what corruption looks like
These are the things I am talking about. Both parties are scrambling to cover their asses. Those leaks from Assange do not end at Hillary just because they were about her. They open a whole new realm of questions that focus on D.C. as a whole.Remember, whenever Washington feels pressured, we ALL have to bear the painful consequences.
>>
>>58377980
>they should play by the rules instead of trying to weaken the EU and influencing top US politicians and law makers.
There are no rules you naive retard, you think the chinks or the US got to where they are now playing by the rules instead of meddling on everyone's business?
Typical americuck thinking he's got the moral superiority.
>>
>>58377982
>also in part so shitty pleb mobs didn't have ultimate control.
My point exactly. It was created to ensure a fair election.

>>58377982
>Watergate was not ordered by Nixon
I didn't say it was, and neither was the rigging of the DNC ordered by president Obongo or Hillary. Debbie Wasserjewshulz was.

>The people who did it did it on their own accord. The problem was Nixon defended them. He deleted a couple minutes of tape. If he had just came clean and thrown those guys under the bus, it wouldn't have been an issue. Today people probably wouldn't have even cared if it happened.
See above.

>That's probably what would happen eventually anyways. Russia has always been a strong nation.
They're not strong, which is why they are pulling threads everywhere they can in order to get their ways.
>>
>>58378013
I'm not even American you cunt. I witness the influence Putin has over European far-right politicians every day, and how he's doing the merchant hand rub over stuff like Brexit and Le Penne's popularity.
>>
I'm still waiting for some proofs. Otherwise I will see it as a complete lie always reminding myself of iraq and the mwds that didn't exist after all.
>>
>>58376851
The thing that bothers me in all this is the way they use hacking. No hacking/cracking actually took place. The reality, as far as I know, is that podesta and someone else in the DNC are idiots who fell for a spearfishing attack. Something that's dubious to prove who did what. And, that RT was shilling for trump. Just like fox news. Just like MSNBC was shilling for hillary. If they want to shill they're free to shill, the government loosened the news laws in the USA, making that perfectly legal. They want to crack down, then feel free, of course, it'll bring up 1984 analogies, so they just counter it with reports like HACKING and FAKE NEWS. Genie and the bottle. If there's some evidence they actually messed with some system or something then OK, let's talk about hacking. Right now though the big deal is wikileaks, and let's be honest, only because it swung against their preferred choice. If trump was the one hurt by all this there would be some empty platitudes about wikileaks being bad, and then a feeding frenzy by the media, which is akin to what happened now just with less hemming and hawing. What everyone is really upset over is russian influence on the USA election. Hacking is some meally mouth choice of words, possibly to set justifications for a coming crackdown internet privacy and control, as if it wasn't bad enough as it is.
>>
>>58378031
>He thinks those far right politicians won't turn on him when they need a new a boogeyman or they get a better associate
>He thinks those politicians even care about Vlad and don't use him as a pubilicity stunt
you may not be an americuck but you're still a naive mong
>>
>>58378043
People forget that the CIA didn't publicly go out and say that Iraq had WMDs, fucking Rumsfeld did.

This isn't the same scenario at all, here the CIA (and 16 other organizations) goes out and say the opposite of what the Republican hawks are trying to trick people into believing.
>>
>>58378072
>Putin have donated/loaned millions of euros to Le Penne
>"it's just a publicity stunt bro!! chill bro!!!"
>>
>>58378094
>Gaddafi donated/loaned millions of euros to Sarkozy and Berlusconi
>>"They won't bomb him bro!! he'll be alright, chill bro!!!"
yeah you're a naive retard
>>
>>58307894
>>58352962
>>
>>58378119
>Sarkozy
Repeated claims without any actual proof.

>Berlusconi
Berlusconi is the exact type of politician Trump will be, influenced by foreign powers with money and prostitutes.
>>
File: Laughter Stops.png (107KB, 356x256px) Image search: [Google]
Laughter Stops.png
107KB, 356x256px
A friendly reminder, that John Podesta's password was literally password.

They deserve everything that happened.
>>
>>58377923
This isn't about defending Russia or their politics, it's about questioning the obviously shady shit our government is trying to pull. Russia is no more likely to have intervened with our politics than, China,North Korea,Iran, middle eastern terrorists, home-grown terrorists, or any number of the growing list of people who hate the United States. Their 'boogeyman" is a diversion from the real problem of ethics.
>>
>>58378158
no it wasn't - FAKE NEWS.
>>
>>58378153
And all that refutes my argument how?
You're naive as fuck.
Get a bunker the russian bear is coming for you ohhhhhhh!!!!!1
>>
>>58376860
CTR please go.
>>
>>58378170
>This isn't about defending Russia or their politics, it's about questioning the obviously shady shit our government is trying to pull
Friendly reminder that if you trust POLITICIANS on this, you're doing it very very wrong. See >>58378077

I do not trust what comes out of Trump's mouth. He's every bit the liar any of the seasoned Washington politicians are. Remember that this guy has literally spent his entire life buying property at low cost, slapping on some gold letters and selling it again as luxury real estate.

>Russia is no more likely to have intervened with our politics than, China,North Korea,Iran, middle eastern terrorists, home-grown terrorists, or any number of the growing list of people who hate the United States.
I agree, but Russian hackers are demonstratively among the best in the world and currently only Israel have a cyberwarfare department able to compete with literally hoardes of Russian hackers and astroturfs (aka troll factories).

There's a culture among Russian hackers that the Russian state will allow you to fuck around with foreign companies and banks as long as you don't fuck with Russian ones and that you come to the aid of the government when they need you.
>>
File: 1482783597496.png (346KB, 500x464px) Image search: [Google]
1482783597496.png
346KB, 500x464px
>>58376851
As much as I'm reveling in pointing and laughing at the same brainless dullards who went straight up Romney's ass for his "cold war" worldview in 2012 now blaming the spectacular loss of an awful candidate on MUH RUSSIANS to avoid facing reality, I'd still say sure. They had an option between two antagonistic warmongers, one pointing a gun at them and another pointing a gun at their mutual enemy whose election would also be a massive fuck you to the dick currently in charge, I think it would be silly to assume that they would abstain from even a little bit of fucking around if they could help it.

But am I going to join the rest of the press and pseudo-intellectual faggots and start pointing all my fingers at them before any real evidence is presented as if an established family like the Clintons wouldn't make enemies or the DNC and Clinton campaigns would be entirely free of people who maybe disagreed with the way the primaries were handled? No. Clinton ultimately didn't lose because of leaked emails, she lost because of her hubris, she assumed she owned the rust belt by right of that big (D) next to her name while standing on a shoddy platform built from facebook-tier feelgood bullshit, identity politics, whataboutism and other stupid garbage nobody cared about where it mattered. And it's time they accept it and learn from it, because I don't want to feel backed into a corner in 2020 the same way I did in 2016.
>>
Trump knows the truth, the problem is that he plans to remove sanctions from Russia as soon as possible and this greatly complicates his plan.

literally - his Secretary of State has 300 million in deals with Exxon that are on hold because of the current sanctions.
>>
>>58378158
>A friendly reminder, that John Podesta's password was literally password.
B-but no 14 year old hacker would have the resources to take advantage of this! Cyber is hard! Russia too smart! Our paid shill Crowdstrike even says so!
>>
Yes, and the scary thing is most Americans don't care.
>>
>>58378242
>I agree, but Russian hackers are demonstratively among the best in the world
See>>58378158
>>
File: 200% Dense.png (328KB, 442x600px) Image search: [Google]
200% Dense.png
328KB, 442x600px
>>58378184
>Information provided does not fit the gleaming narrative of the mainstream media
>MUH FAKE NOOZ!!!
>Argument instantly invalidated

Wtf I hate Trump now
>>
>>58378191
>"Russia is a threat to stability of Europe"
>"You're naive as fuck!"

How the fuck does being aware of Russia make me naive? How the fuck does waking up to fucking Russian submarines invading the fjords of Stockholm make me naive? How the fuck does seeing Russia blatantly invading Ukraine the second they decide that they'd rather join the EU than make shady gas deals with Russia any more make me naive? How the fuck does seeing Ukraine politicians being fucking poisoned KGB-style with polonium make me naive? How the fuck is trying to bully the baltic countries into giving in to Russian influence make ME naive?

Putin has spent the last 20 years trying to make Russia great again.
>>
>>58378309
gmail doesn't even let you use 'password' as a password......
>>
>>58378300
>>58378267
>believing the grey-haired dingo man's blatant lies to protect his "sources" and """journalistic integrity"""

Friendly reminder that most of Assange's original Wikileaks collaborators abandoned Assange because they found him too extreme and radical and acting way to partially.
>>
>>58378309

really ? try changing your gmail password to "password" you can't

Guess which network propagated this "password" BS ?
>>
File: tumblr_nqvv1v14tB1r00161o1_1280.jpg (418KB, 1280x1183px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nqvv1v14tB1r00161o1_1280.jpg
418KB, 1280x1183px
russians didn't "hack the election"
there is zero evidence of them affecting vote outcomes and you can read this in the US government report that was declassified earlier this week

https://www.dni.gov/files/documents/ICA_2017_01.pdf

the only "hacks" were the ones regarding the DNC leaks, which isn't really hacking the election and more exposing the shady things done by americans to influence the election. even then, wikileaks says their source for this data was not russian

obviously trump is russia's preferred candidate and they tried to influence people to pick him, but they didn't flip votes or compromise machines
>>
>>58378309
>>58378158
>Podesta's password was literally password
Unless the jews at Google somehow made an exception for John Podesta, then no it wasn't.
>>
>>58378330
So we caught US intelligence in their first blatant lie! Good show, Holmes! Jolly good show!
>>
>>58378354
>obviously trump is russia's preferred candidate and they tried to influence people to pick him, but they didn't flip votes or compromise machines
Nobody is claiming this. Trump is saying that the report claims this, but it fucking doesn't. He's basically propagating a red herring.
>>
>>58378338
>B-but, he was a valid source w-when h-he pointed out the wrong doings of the B-Bush regime.
>>
>>58378300
Yes, I guess all the baltic countries and Georgia used "password" as password too.
>>
File: Eichenwald Seizure.gif (210KB, 768x646px) Image search: [Google]
Eichenwald Seizure.gif
210KB, 768x646px
>>58378330
>>58378346
>>58378363
>gmail wont let me be literally retarded
>therefor it is 100% impossible for it to ever happen
>FAKE NOOZ! FAKE NOOZ! FAKE NOOZ!

Wtf I hate Russia now
>>
>>58378396
Actually, I never claimed that. I think Bradley Manning was a valid source in pointing out some serious issues within the military, but I've always disregarded Assange as some weirdo leftist conspiracy theory hatching loony.
>>
>>58378407
please head back to your containment area /pol/
>>
>>58378407
>"it was literally X"
>"no it wasn't, that's impossible"
>"wow i'm still correct and you are wrong because i say so"
Great argument.

You illustrate perfectly why millennials are so influenced by fake news and never conduct any source checking or are able to spot logical fallacies.

https://ed.stanford.edu/news/stanford-researchers-find-students-have-trouble-judging-credibility-information-online
>>
>>58378455
>>58378450
SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU LIBERAL KEKS

I BET YOU LOVE MASTURBATING TO BIG BLACK COCKS FUCKING OUR PRECIOUS DAUGHTERS, DON'T YOU??!!!

YOU FUCKING LUGENPRESSEN READING NAIVE FUCKTARDS

KEKS!!! KEKS!!!!!
>>
>>58376851
I don't know if they were, but I hope they were because the United States has interfered with my country's politics and elections a lot. They need a taste of their own medicine.
>>
>>58378399
Using your logic ( and the logic of these so called (((intelligence agencies)))), we'd save an awful lot of money on prisons in this country. I mean, if we hand picked one representative for each crime you can commit, and jailed them saying they committed every crime they were accused of, we could conceivably fit all of the criminals in on prison and there would be no crime left. Good stuff. You should run for president on this platform alone.
>>
File: cia.png (106KB, 1050x695px) Image search: [Google]
cia.png
106KB, 1050x695px
>>58378526
Pic related
>>
>>58376851
Trump stands for traditional american values. He is a soviet spy.
Democrats stand for socialism and absolving old rules. They are true patriots.
>>
>>58378541
How the fuck did I handpick one representative for each crime? All I pointed out was that
1) Russians have the best hackers
2) John Podesta having his password "password" is neither true nor an argument against Russians having the best hackers
3) The Baltic countries are continuously experiencing cyberwarfare from Russia

What kind of /pol/ autism are you attributing to my post? Did I fucking say that Trump or Putin alone were responsible? No, I fucking didn't.

>>58378500
Literal autism
>>
>>58378158
Pretty sure it was a variation OF password like p@ssword. Also note that even if you can't set it like that now it's very possible that you could back when he did years ago.
>>
>>58378363
See
>>58378596
>>
>>58378526
Even that shitbag Clapper summed up the situation with: Those who live in glass houses, shouldn't throw rocks. He got the saying wrong but the point is truth. It's pretty ridiculous to be getting worked up about a "potential" act of aggression, when you, yourself, do the same on a daily basis.
>>
>>58378618
>>58378596

>I'm pretty sure
You niggers are complaining about lack of proof coming from the CIA and the FBI, yet you expect me to take wild speculations from underaged shitposters on 4chins as facts?

Come on, anon.
>>
>>58378589
>The Baltic countries are continuously experiencing cyberwarfare from Russia
So that makes them (Russia) guilty of all similar crimes? Any sys-admins in here wanna comment on Chinese attacks on their systems?
>>
>>58378632
I'm not claiming to know that for sure. What I meant by I'm pretty sure was I'm pretty sure I heard.
>>
>>58378596
>Also note that even if you can't set it like that now it's very possible that you could back when he did years ago.
Unlike you, obviously, I'm old enough to have had Gmail from the beginning. You never could do this.

Stop trying to reiterate this lie and pretend that it is somehow true, just because you would very much like it to be true.
>>
>>58378649
>So that makes them (Russia) guilty of all similar crimes?
Never said so. All I'm saying is that Russia is very capable and have been willing to in the past.

>Any sys-admins in here wanna comment on Chinese attacks on their systems?
China is just as bad, anon.

>>58378650
>I've heard
Where did you hear that? I swear, you fucking millennials will cherry pick "news" without any form of source checking.

https://ed.stanford.edu/news/stanford-researchers-find-students-have-trouble-judging-credibility-information-online
>>
>>58378596
Different password, not his gmail password.

The default password for his new work computer was "p@ssw0rd" - on first login it would have to be changed to a secure password. Standard IT stuff
>>
>>58376851
yes now stop posting fake news before i call the police
>>
>>58378657
I've had a Gmail account since 2004 when you had to be invited to the beta and had 5 invites of your own. Just because I never tried to make my password p@ssword so didn't know you can't doesn't mean I haven't been around retard.
>>
>>58378696
>I've had a Gmail account since 2004 when you had to be invited to the beta and had 5 invites of your own.
Same

>Just because I never tried to make my password p@ssword so didn't know you can't doesn't mean I haven't been around retard.
Well stop pretending that you know for a fact that you could then. Fucking shifting arguments, you just fucking claimed you could and now you're backtracking and saying that I'm wrong because only a retard would try that.

You're wrong, you lost and get the fuck back to /pol/.
>>
>>58378689
Ah ok.
>>
>>58378689

Perhaps Assange is thinking of a February 2015 email in the WikiLeaks dump. In that email, a staffer tells Podesta that his Windows 8 login on what appears to be a new work computer is username: jpodesta and password: p@ssw0rd.

http://www.politifact.com/punditfact/statements/2017/jan/06/jesse-watters/claim-john-podestas-email-password-was-password-la/

p@ssw0rd is a pretty bad default password, but it would be forced to change on first login, and lock out your computer after a certain number of bad attempts if group policy is set up correctly.
>>
File: 1426158524669.jpg (22KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1426158524669.jpg
22KB, 480x360px
>>58378696
Confirmed spewing bullshit but at least you got to show off how old you are.
>>
>>58378713
I never claimed it as a fact I said it was possible.
>>
>>58378751
Yes, it is possible that John Podesta was a fucking retard.

Yes, it's possible that some 14 year old wikileaks nigger hacked his email.

But guess what, it's also possible that Kreml is deciding what wikileaks should post or not, seeing how the RNC was ALSO hacked, but no emails there were leaked.

Assange has a clear political leaning and is partial as fuck. Do NOT confuse him for an objective journalist telling the truth, the whole truth and only the truth.
>>
>>58378678
>China is just as bad, anon.
That was my point,son.I'm not defending Russia,either,I simply think it's a lousy idea to fuck with a country who has the capability to flatten the world. You just don't make these bold statements in front of the world without thinking things through.Trigger happy politicians have already made us look like retards in the middle east and lots of people were killed as a result.
>>
Friendly reminder that Wikileaks used some Reddit-made phantom drawings that looked similar to the Podesta brothers in order to propagate the Washington Pizza Pedophile ring """news"""

Wikileaks are a bunch of underaged """hacktivists"""
>>
>>58378814
>That was my point,son.I'm not defending Russia,either,I simply think it's a lousy idea to fuck with a country who has the capability to flatten the world.
No, it's important to call out the bullshit when you see it.

There is no way in acting polite just because Russia is a strong bully.

Remember that the US also have a hefty arsenal, and Putin is not out for war, he just wants a strong Russia.
>>
>>58378791
>Assange has a clear political leaning and is partial as fuck.
Are you shitting me? You're seriously going to imply Assange is a Trump supporter? Holy fuck! I've seen it all!
>>
>>58378578
Trump stands for his ego and his money. He has no values or principles, none. He serves as a cipher for the billionaire cronies with whom he surrounds himself.
>>
http://www.noquarterusa.net/blog/79525/big-lie-assessing-russian-activities-intentions-recent-us-elections/

Even a former analyst at the U.S. Central Intelligence Agency says it's probably all bullshit.
>>
>>58378891

You don't see the big picture.

Players like Assange are way past little social issues. That's too small for them.

They care about world geopolitics.

Electing a hardcore nazi to office for him is okay as long as he's a friend of Russia.

America did the same too: even though it claimed being anti-communist, it supported communist dictator Plutarco Elías Calles in Mexico for geopolitical reasons.
>>
1'm 4 ru5514n h4ck3r 4nd 1 c4n c0nf1rm 7h47 w3 r1663d 7h3 3l3c710n!

All ur base are belong to us
>>
From what I can tell they're saying it's Russians based on malware found on the machines having similarities with known Russian malware, certain leaked documents having metadata changed to Russian names/dates accidentally, and links used in phishing attacks having owners with Russian names.

I'm not really sure how that gives a definite link to the Russian govt. though, it could just as easily be a false flag by someone, or maybe it's just some Russian basement-dweller autist, I've seen nothing connecting it definitively to their govt anyway.

I haven't really been all that interested in it though, to me it's just the US being retards by easily falling for phishing links and malware downloads, they should really be more focused on improving their security rather than trying to point fingers, it could just have easily been anyone taking advantage of their lax security (it's not like the rusikies had any ace-in-the-hole, it was just your average cyber espionage that anyone could do)

For all the flak he gets Trump is actually right in saying the US should be working on fixing their holes instead, and hopefully once he's taken office they'll change their focus to it, because right now Obongo seems to be wasting his last few weeks on a wild goose chase.
>>
>>58378967
Reported to the cyber police
>>
>>58378967
u're*
>>
>>58379083
Back in my skiddy days, it was almost a meme to advise the following:
1) Use Tor.
2) Use Tor on a network that doesn't belong to you.
3)Use a Russian or Chinese Tor node.
Apparently,the fucktards advising this investigation,aren't even at the level of 13 year old doxxers and haxxors.Good luck ever proving anything guys.
>>
>>58378908
>Even a former analyst at the U.S. Central Intelligence Agency says it's probably all bullshit.

>moved subsequently in 1989 to the U.S. Department of State
>where he served four years as the deputy director for transportation security, antiterrorism assistance training, and special operations in the State Department's Office of Counterterrorism
>He left government service in October 1993 and set up a consulting business.
Yeah, a former analyst who hasn't been working for government since 23 years. And when he did, he had nothing to do with stuff like this.
>>
>>58379083
>I'm not really sure how that gives a definite link to the Russian govt. though, it could just as easily be a false flag by someone, or maybe it's just some Russian basement-dweller autist, I've seen nothing connecting it definitively to their govt anyway.
Or a Russian speaking basement dweller in another country. The issue is we have no idea if the evidence presented is the complete picture. Maybe they have moles that corroborate the russian gov was involved, but based on what they're telling us it really comes off as dubious.
>>
>>58379309
Surely, Putin is the only person to own a Russian keyboard, though.
>>
>>58379083
>>58379309

The agencies probably have harder evidence that is classified.
>>
>>58378925
Assange is an idiot. His dislike of Hillary made him make a bad move IMHO

Democrats hate leaks
Republicans smash leaks

If he is breathing 6 months from now it will be a miracle. He may have doomed Snowden as well with his moves.
>>
>>58379350
>>58379309
>The issue is we have no idea if the evidence presented is the complete picture. Maybe they have moles that corroborate the russian gov was involved, but based on what they're telling us it really comes off as dubious.
Yeah I was thinking that too, but you'd think they would give us a hint about it, 'we have sources that can confirm...' etc, but we haven't even heard anything like that.

Hell the document they put out a few days ago (meant to help prove their allegations) even had a disclaimer saying that it's not certain, so even the US govt aren't fully convinced yet. It's really way too early for them to be pointing fingers IMO, if it turns out the Russians weren't even involved I could see this being a catalyst for something bigger. Maybe that's why (((they))) are trying to push the Russian-hacker angle so much?
>>
>>58379371
Doesn't the man already have a price on his head? Does it really matter who you upset when you're already in that position?
>Oh no, I angered more American politicians.
It seems like it's just another day for him.
>>
>>58379298
> he had nothing to do with stuff like this.
Stuff like cyber crimes? Who cares, given that we have no proofs we can only speculate about CIA and FBI being honest with us, which is probably not the case since as he says (and that's why I brought him up)
> When I was an analyst I had to be very clear in ensuring my reader would know what was a fact based on sources and what was a judgment or opinion
Also he notes that even the declassified document about Iraq's Mass Destruction Weapons had more "proofs" than this.

>>58379350
Then it's silly for them to keep it that way, Obama already went apeshit with sanctions, public accusations and diplomats expulsion.
>>
>>58379371

You too are missing the big picture.

Revolutionaries are willing to sacrifice themselves for a greater cause.
>>
File: cia_analyst.png (42KB, 1233x266px) Image search: [Google]
cia_analyst.png
42KB, 1233x266px
>>58379455
Touting his status as former CIA analyst is ridiculous though. Given the fact that he was only doing that for four years. Sure, it's not wrong, but pointing it out as some sign of expertise doesn't seem right given these circumstances.
>>
>>58377980
> they should play by the rules

> he comes from a country which unilaterally invaded another country despite explicit instructions from the UN not to
> he comes from a country which literally hacked the entire internet
> he comes from a country which sells weapons to both sides in almost all conflicts

>he says other countries should play by the rules
>>
>>58379553
or he just wants to see the world burn, because his life sucks

lets hope it is for noble reasons he does this.
>>
>>58379567
> ridiculous
Eh, he's more expert than any basement dweller here.
>>
>>58379605

So former CIA are experts, but current CIA members don't know what they are doing ?

Can you explain further for me ?, it sounds like this is what you are proposing
>>
>>58377862
The person in charge of those voting machines was an avowed democrat. That's one of the reasons why the judge gave the election to Bush over Gore.
>>
It's funny, Assange tried to help his buddy Snowden, but Trump straight up wanted him executed.
>>
>>58378678
>I swear, you fucking millennials will cherry pick "news" without any form of source checking.
Implying old people are not precisely as bad, except they typically didn't use the net and just parroted whatever the guy on their favourite radio/tv station said.
>>
>>58379438
>even had a disclaimer saying that it's not certain,
Exactly!The fact that they aren't even attempting to falsify information in support of their narrative is really confusing.The whole thing reads like a rush job to sway things in a certain direction.It's like Obama only has two weeks left and needs to whip up some serious damage control or something.The problem with that theory is there's a bi-partisan effort to make this a meme.All of these fuckers have something hidden up their sleeves.Based on previous history, both parties should be at each others throats looking for a kill.The Republicans are in the majority in all branches. If you don't think there shouldn't be more chest pounding and name calling going on, you've got a lot to learn about politics.Everybody just keeps deflecting to Trump and/or Russia.
>>
>>58379620
Of course CIA experts know what they're doing, but remember that their job is not to spread truth to the american people, just remember 2002/3 with Iraq's war ffs.
>>
>>58377850
>tried to completely dismantle the independent ethics committee
Congrats, you're dumb enough to fall for the "gutting" headline from our lying media. They were not dismantling the independent ethics committee. They were trying to revamp the rules with more due process because so far it has been used by BOTH parties to go after political opponents with baseless accusations. The only reason the democrats were mad was because they weren't doing it themselves since they stood to gain from it too, maybe more than the republicans.

What was outrageous was that they voted on it closed doors before the actual vote. That just made things worse in addition to making it priority number one. Good thing Trump called up Paul faggot Ryan and told him to knock that gay shit off.
>>
>>58379672
They both hate Trump, especially RINO stooges like McCain and Lindsey Graham who are still asshurt about being embarrassed by Trump. I'm sure that they would love to pursue this Russia thing, even if there's a 0.0001% chance that Russia did something in favor of Trump to maybe have him invalidated so Mike "if you like cock you get the shock" Pence could be president instead. That's why you see "bipartisan" support for this. Republicans are still butthurt aside from the ones who want to actually get shit done without regard to advancing the party, because Trump gives zero fucks about advancing the party unless it benefits his agenda. Getting shit done be damned, they're career politicians who only think about their careers and by proxy the party.

God I fucking hope Cruz actually gets that term limits amendment passed somehow. I knew there would be a Ted Cruz Redemption Arc.
>>
>trump wants a constitutional amendment imposing term limits on congress
>both parties come out and slander him with this russian hackers meme
Gee I wonder what their motivation could be.
>>
>>58379750

BS, conservative news wasn't reporting on it at all. It became an issue the morning after when so called liberal media called them out on it.

"The Office of Congressional Ethics, which is overseen by a six-member outside board, does not have subpoena power. But it has its own staff of investigators who spend weeks conducting confidential interviews and collecting documents based on complaints they receive from the public, or news media reports, before issuing findings that detail any possible violation of federal rules or laws. The board then votes on whether to refer the matter to the full House Ethics Committee, which conducts its own review.

But the House Ethics Committee, even if it dismisses the potential ethics violation as unfounded, is required to release the Office of Congressional Ethics report detailing the alleged wrongdoing, creating a deterrent to such questionable behavior by lawmakers.

Under the new arrangement, the Office of Congressional Complaint Review could not take anonymous complaints, and all of its investigations would be overseen by the House Ethics Committee itself, which is made up of lawmakers who answer to their own party.

The Office of Congressional Complaint Review would also have special rules to “better safeguard the exercise of due process rights of both subject and witness,” Mr. Goodlatte said. The provision most likely reflects complaints by certain lawmakers that the ethics office’s staff investigations were at times too aggressive, an allegation that watchdog groups dismissed as evidence that lawmakers were just trying to protect themselves."

http://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/02/us/politics/with-no-warning-house-republicans-vote-to-hobble-independent-ethics-office.html
>>
>>58380037
This just supports exactly what I said in a way, they were changing the rules to have better due process so that it couldn't be weaponized any more. But of course, liberal NYT wants to go with the narrative and spin it so that evil republicans are trying to evade all oversight.
>>
>>58380037
>BS, conservative news wasn't reporting on it at all
This was all over the talk radio the same day. Can't speak for Fox since I don't watch them.
>>
>>58376851
yes goy, yuri himself was using his psychokinetic poers to influence the citizens of US to vote in a certain, racist way.
>>
>>58377980
American detected. What gives the us and France/Germany/U.K. the right to dictate the politics of Eastern Europe. The west has been actively subverting democracy in the east since the Soviet Union collapsed.
>>
Stop making this retarded thread every fucking day
>>
File: eVPeOut_1.jpg (102KB, 609x720px) Image search: [Google]
eVPeOut_1.jpg
102KB, 609x720px
When will people wake up and realize Trump is in bed with the kikes?

He is personal best friends with Larry Silverstein hope you don't live near any famous buildings anytime soon or (((they))) might set up another insurance scheme and blame it on the Muslims
>>
>>58381495
I'll take the guy who's with the nationalist jews who are parasites outside the country over the diaspora liberal jews who are parasites inside the country.

They both need to be directed to a good oven salesman, but if the nationalist jews in Israel would stop leeching off our tax money and just keep killing Palestine mudslimes in Gaza, I'd be more than happy to let them to fuck off and live in their inbred containment country in peace.
>>
>>58381547
This.

Also did anyone else notice that the so called investigation into the russian hacking was done by a party hired by the DNC then was fed/given to the FBI to report on. They didn't even bother to check the source information or come to their own conclusions and just roll with it. This after all the leaks from the DNC and Podesta showing massive amounts of treason pedohilia and corruption
>>
>>58381547
Not really gonna happen Trump is just going to avert the money that was given to the Muslims by Obama to Israel in order to (((strengthen our bonds))) with them. The difference is that they don't care if you're American or not they will stab you in the back like a kike merchant they are (((literally)))

There are no sides here
>>
>>58381643
I know. At least the fucking muslims will stop pouring in. I'm sorry Europe, it's too late for you. The situation with Israeli money-leeching is too far along to stop unfortunately. They're too big and (((our greatest ally))) is the only (((ally))) in the middle east, like we had enemies before that in the first place. All you can hope for now is slow de-funding, a containment country, and removal of kebab.

And no, Iranian hollocaust is incredibly exaggerated in chance.
>>
File: Podestapol.jpg (71KB, 1200x719px) Image search: [Google]
Podestapol.jpg
71KB, 1200x719px
>>58378158
This screenshot is all you need to know about the whole "cybersecurity" issue.

Yes, it's real. That thread was amazing.
>>
>>58381754
>(((ally))) in the middle east, like we had enemies before that in the first place.

Technically they were all our enemy from WW1, as the Ottomans Empire.

I'm not completely sure why Truman decided America's fate was to support Israel, when his own SoD warned him of upsetting the oil-rich Arabs for decades, but it seems to have somewhat sorted itself out.

Israel is at least epsilon more oriented towards US goals than many other "countries" in the region who don't have a literal US installed puppet government.
>>
Is Trump actually going to make America great again?
>>
File: 1469471126130.jpg (23KB, 425x402px) Image search: [Google]
1469471126130.jpg
23KB, 425x402px
>>58382151
He better or die trying.

I voted for him and speak well of him at /pol/ but any swaying into corruption and his ass is out with the rest of the government.

Getting pretty fucking tired of corruption/lies/under table deals.
>>
>>58376851
Yes. Is the extent of said meddling being played up to high heaven by media to plant seeds of distrust with the new POTUS? Also yes.
>>
>>58379581
USA #1
USA #1
USA #1
USA #1

Also it's a shit hole . Claims to be #1 but it's only true where it doesn't matter; incarceration rates
AMERIKA #1
>>
>>58382267
>He thinks trump isn't corrupt

LOL

http://thefreethoughtproject.com/anti-establishment-trump-goldman-sachs-soros/

http://www.redstate.com/jenvanlaar/2016/11/29/breaking-trump-name-steven-mnuchin-former-soros-employee-treasury-secretary/

http://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2016/11/29/13698804/steve-mnuchin-treasury-trump

He put one of George Soros' bankers into an important cabinet position. You were played like a fucking fiddle.
>>
>>58384173
Damn, should've listened to Michael Moore after all... Hillary was the good one this time.
>>
>>58379581
>> he comes from a country which unilaterally invaded another country despite explicit instructions from the UN not to
>> he comes from a country which literally hacked the entire internet
>> he comes from a country which sells weapons to both sides in almost all conflicts

There's nothing wrong with any of that, dumb marxist cuck.
>>
>>58376851
Almost certainly. Truth is, given trump's massive win, it made fuck all of a difference in terms who won the election.

Should we punish russia for interfering with our free elections? Hell fucking yes.
>>
>>58384211
>Should we punish russia for interfering with our free elections? Hell fucking yes.
You are the most dangerous type of useful idiot.

There's zero evidence of any hacking of US owned computers by Russian govt officials and you're ready to blare the war sirens because you forgot it's the 2010s not 1981.

Here's a simply exercise for you or others reading: explain how any sort of hacking would "interfere with free elections." Be careful to choose a definition which excludes blatant propaganda/lying of mainstream media sources, both internal and external.

I don't care if Joe Blow down the block wants to think in his own mind that Putin is hacking his Facebook account, but when you're ready to go to war over something completely false there's a serious issue.
>>
Most states use paper ballots kek
Demorats mad about getting buttraped this election.
>>
>>58376851
Probably, but Hillary and friends rigged the Democratic nomination so it really doesn't matter.
>>
>>58384173

>work for Soros for 6 months over 10 years ago
>"Hurr durr, look at that Soros shill. DRUMPFKINS BTFO"

Mnuchin is a billionaire of his own making, why does it matter that he briefly worked for a Soros fund a decade ago? Hell, Mnuchin has been working with Trump for over a year now, I guess that makes him a Trump shill?
>>
>>58384310
The funny thing is not a single person has made the claim that they hacked any voting machines.

They're just buttblasted about Seth Rich leaking those DNC emails and tried to blame the Russians instead. But by calling it a generic "hacking" right after the ballot with words like "interference," they're purposely misleading people to think there was voter fraud, when Stein's recount revealed the only fraud was FOR Hillary.
>>
>>58384256
>when you're ready to go to war over something completely false there's a serious issue.
"Punishment" =/= "War"

>There's zero evidence of any hacking of US owned computers by Russian govt officials and you're ready to blare the war sirens because you forgot it's the 2010s not 1981.

http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2017/01/06/us/politics/document-russia-hacking-report-intelligence-agencies.html?_r=0
>>
File: no_evidence.png (576KB, 1914x1058px) Image search: [Google]
no_evidence.png
576KB, 1914x1058px
>>58384204

>Russia has to play by the rules
>there's nothing wrong with not playing by the rules

Fuck off, neocon faggot. We're not going to war with Russia because your stupid ass candidate lost.
>>
>>58384361
See >>58384371

And the shittons of Wikileaks emails showing the NYT is an active propaganda pro-Dem machine. :^)
>>
File: totally_legit_you_guys.jpg (157KB, 684x787px) Image search: [Google]
totally_legit_you_guys.jpg
157KB, 684x787px
>>58384361

>look, there's evidence that Russia hacked the election in this report!
>REPORT: We found evidence that RT is secretly Russian propaganda and they didn't call Trump "Drumpf", so they influenced the election.

Fuck off. The NSA specializes in SIGINT and they only gave it a "moderate confidence" level. It's literally nothing.
>>
>>58376851
>Were government recently involved in another government hacking?
This shit is fucking normal and happen everyday just like Russian Bombers penetration testing. I bet NSA/CIA have a funny banter with FSB some where in deep web IRC.
>>
File: direct quote from the report.png (169KB, 426x555px) Image search: [Google]
direct quote from the report.png
169KB, 426x555px
>>58384406
>CIA AND FBI have high confidence
>Cherry-picking one agency that has moderate confidence because it fits your narrative

Jesus Christ, you fucking won and you're still being delusional. Read the fucking report and stop choosing language that fits your agenda.

Furthermore, "Moderate confidence" doesn't mean "bullshit"
>>
If Russia was involved doesn't this just prove that they are weaker raped by Mongol dogs? They know they can't fight the US head on so they take the sissy approach and do things. Oh well, slavs be slaving.
>>
>>58384513

>High confidence does not imply that the assessment is a fact or certainty; such judgments might be wrong.

It's literally nothing.
>>
>>58384513
>Russian intelligence got access to the DNC network

And how did this "interfere" with the election? Go on and spell it out for me so you can hear how retarded this is.
>>
So, what does a Russian hacker even look like? Is here an image or video of them in action?
>>
File: 1462469828070.png (290KB, 500x658px) Image search: [Google]
1462469828070.png
290KB, 500x658px
>>58384173
>posts fake news links
>>
File: shill.jpg (663KB, 1498x947px) Image search: [Google]
shill.jpg
663KB, 1498x947px
>>58384565
Nice attempt to change the conversation, shill. I never stated that it interfered with the election. You're putting words in my mouth. What I /am/ saying is that there was a coordinated, one-sided, Russian state-sponsored attack on the DNC. You're the ones arguing the opposite and now that undeniable proof has been posted, you're trying to sway the conversation from "Russia did state-sponsored attacks on DNC" to "Russia interfered with the election"

>>58384540
So we're to never trust any intelligence agency? Should we just completely dismantle our entire intelligence community? You're being delusional.
>>
>>58384711

>undeniable proof

Your "proof" contains no degree of certainty. Not a single intelligence agency is willing to definitively say Russia was behind it.

It's even more amusing that the agency in charge of detecting SIGINT attacks is noticeably less certain than the agencies who don't specialize in these investigations.

Furthermore, the fact that the "proof" you point to spends 80% of its space crying about RT is absolutely hilarious. It's as though the CIA believes RT's biased coverage effected the election more than the biased coverage of the entire MSM (including foreign-owned NYT).

The press and left, meanwhile, are frantically scrambling to cover this story so that the media collusion and propaganda exposed by the DNC leaks is swept under the table.
>>
>>58384711
You are fully aware that this issue has been politicized to the point where discussion is almost impossible. Not a single journalist source can be trusted.

The government agencies screaming "the Russians" range from the Coast Guard to the Energy Dept. But where's the actual proof? All I see is hearsay. It's as "sound-proof" as the WMDs. Turns out that trick doesn't work the more often you use it.
>>
>>58384790
>Your "proof" contains no degree of certainty.
Again, delusional. When two intelligence agencies have a high degree of confidence, in what world is that "no degree?"

>Not a single journalist source can be trusted.
>But where's the actual proof? All I see is hearsay.

I posted proof straight from the released intelligence briefings. Please re-read the thread.
>>
>>58384872
>"Yeah we think the Russians did it, yeah."
>not hearsay

Literally WMD tier and nothing you've produced has distinguished this from that case. They haven't released anything other than, "Oh yeah, there's a chance the Russians did it. We think that. Sure."
>>
>>58384895
Then what would be considered "undeniable proof?" What could possibly be presented that would change your mind?
>>
>>58384949

Proof, besides: RT is Russian propaganda.
>>
>>58384949
>digital record that Russian computer accessed DNC private server
>photos of Russian l33t haxxors in troll factory

Literally anything other than the current, "Just trust us like last time." The fact they haven't even gone through the trouble to produce the laziest degree of evidence, real or fabricated, leads me to conclude like many others that there simply is none. It's all political hogwash.

But hey, don't let a rando like me challenge your black and white worldview. Intelligence agencies are always trustworthy. Foreign governments are always wrong.
>>
>>58385014
"Proof, besides: RT is Russian propaganda."
Again, you're cherry-picking.

>>58385022
>Anything other than the current "Just trust us like last time"

https://www.us-cert.gov/sites/default/files/publications/JAR_16-20296A_GRIZZLY%20STEPPE-2016-1229.pdf

Here, in this report two weeks ago, they literally detail how the Russians did it. They even specifically name all of the State-sponsored groups that were involved in the cyber attack on the DNC. This couldn't be more specific in the name of the exact groups and the methods used by the state-sponsored hackers.
>>
>>58385141

Literally nothing again.
>>
>>58385141

Here's what I write my congressman when that bullshit report came out. I don't care to copy it out.
>>
>>58385141
Backing up what this guy >>58385228 said

If you read the document, there's no proof that any state actor played any role whatsoever. Personally I believe it was Russia because of Gucifer2.0 and reports that Assange was chillin with dudes known to be in Russian intelligence (long before the whole DNC thing was brought to light)

But the dude is right. That report you quoted has been sanitized. There's nothing there.
>>
>>58385271

The fact of the matter is that attribution is almost impossible in cyberwarfare. There's no practical way to tell the difference between a well-funded hacking group and a state-sponsored attack. The fact that some of the most profitable blackhat groups operate out of Eastern Europe and Russia makes me even more suspicious.

The budget of the entire Russian military is less than that of the NSA and CIA. There's absolutely no reason to be concerned about Russia.
>>
>>58385141
>a GIMP drawing of a hooded thug haxxing
>a whole page of tripfag names
>half the document is a McAfee ad

Wow, thanks for reminding me why I hate big budgets.
>>
Julian said it wasn't the Russian government.

What more do you need to hear? He just exposed the biggest corruption scandal in US history, which no one has yet denied anywhere, and your gut reaction is to then go right back and trust them over the guy who exposed them?

Orwell was right - doublethink is one hell of a drug and you've OD'd.
Thread posts: 180
Thread images: 20

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.