[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Don't cry now

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: CP2020_Netrunner_portrait.png (174KB, 383x352px) Image search: [Google]
CP2020_Netrunner_portrait.png
174KB, 383x352px
>2000
>Programming becomes a mandatory skill just like Math and English in schools

>2017
>All consumer software has a programmable back end
>Smart phones and watches come with a scripting language for home made apps
>No one uses social media because everyone is making their own web page
>Instead of social media we get site aggregators for people to find their friends sites
>Original video games every month because people are making games instead of being ideas guys with no programming skill
>Homeless people with "Will code for food signs"
>>
>>58373028
We can only hope so anon
>>
>>58373028
>All consumer software has a programmable back end
Objectively a good thing

>Smart phones and watches come with a scripting language for home made apps
Well, it's already possible to make apps, and I run Python programs on my android so...

>No one uses social media because everyone is making their own web page
You mean like we did before myspace, way back in the 90s?

>>Original video games every month because people are making games instead of being ideas guys with no programming skill
Isn't this a good thing?
>>
>>58373255

He is implying that's what would happen if programming was mandatory in 2000 you fucking dillweed, Jesus Christ get your shit together.
>>
>>58373255
These are supposed to be good things, you dick.
>>
>>58373028
This only didn't happen because overprotective corporate neckbeard slaves were scared they would have to work with pajeets and have women sit next to them.
>>
>>58373971
>neckbeard is afraid of a person knowing basic programming
>implying they are not required to be full stack developers in order to make a good living
>>
>>58373971
Didn't happen because microsoft took the monopoly of personal computers and thus was able to dictate that the mandatory computer education for people would be M$ Office, because we were supposed to be secretaries consuming their shitty product.
Then Stiff Jobs had to shit further on things and released "DA iPhon" which pretty much is the epitome of disposable black boxed consumer technology, and put it in the hands of absolute scum for their entertainment.

It would have been great, now our best bet would be in hackign SBCs
>>
>>58373028
>>2000
>>Programming becomes a mandatory skill just like Math and English in schools
>>2017
>>All consumer software has a programmable back end

Closing down gender studies, GNP increases

Closing down the rest of the Mickey Mouse courses. GNP soars

What not to like?
>>
>>58373028
In Italy it is very common to do a bit of programming in highschool, just there aren't trained teachers cause the whole information technology field is newer than they're and the best I did is pascal.
My brother is studying HTML and C tho and he's not in a school for computing, just the basic science high school (can't translate, you don't have that)
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.