[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

2 in 1 laptops?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 0465923_074104[1].jpg (17KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
0465923_074104[1].jpg
17KB, 200x200px
So I want a tablet form factor to draw on, but, Android and Applel have shit applications. Windows has all the good applications but Im probably gonna have to use a Desktop+Wacom tab or a 2 in 1 tablet laptop. That said I do prefer the portable option.

Anyone know of decent 2 in 1s for drawing? My budget is $500-700
>>
Will one of these work?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Samsung-Tab-S-Pro-Intel-12-Touchscreen-128GB-Keyboard-Bundle-Windows-10/291942692437
>>
>>58363745

Im just curious how much power I need to use gimp/photoshop and HD video on one of these.

And also if anyone has personal experience that would be appreciated too.
>>
One last sad pathetic bump
>>
>>58363589
Wacom Mobilestudio and get Clip Studio as your program. They have what you are looking for.
>>
Watch the lenovo outlet for some thinkpad yoga's, one will probably be in your price range.
>>
>>58363824
You will do good with Photoshop and GIMP but if you mean rendering HD videos like 1080p it might be best to get 8gb at the most. But with 2 in 1 they are not as powerful as laptops sadly. So you might be missing out.
>>
>>58364719
I agree with that.
>>
>>58364719
I've used a thinkpad yoga for several years now. Refurbished, I think they're really worth it. Go for the i7/8gb model if you see it, I've never found anything else that beats the flexibility for the price.

I've used it for solidworks, photoshop, and other fairly intensive programs without any noticeable issues.
>>
>>58365427
Well they do have the new Yoga's coming out.
>>
I just bought a yoga book. I think it runs a lot smoother than the reviews made it seem.
But the windows version has some problems with the energy management. Sometimes it drains itself and sometimes it doesn't want to start up at all after a long time of inactivity and then I have to hard reset it.

If you want more power go with the surface pro 4. The m3 version seems to be fast enough for 1080p rendering as well.
>>
Thank you for the responses guys, I left my computer thinking I wasnt gonna get any responses t.b.h.

>>58365654

I noticed the M3 Surface on newegg but the clockspeed seems pretty poor (0.9Ghz)? Is that right?

Anyway it seems Im leaning towards Lenovo for this one. Either the Yoga or this:

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=9SIA2F854M5874

The most intensive thing I might do with this is stream 3DS capture to the laptop through custom firmware but I believe thats more router dependent anyway.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.