[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/spg/ - Smartphone General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 315
Thread images: 31

File: 1449523771586.jpg (213KB, 1000x928px) Image search: [Google]
1449523771586.jpg
213KB, 1000x928px
CES 2017 the hype is dead edition

If requesting purchasing advice, please provide your country and what carrier you will be using it with, along with wanted features, budget and size.

Good resources:
>reviews, specs, comparisons
http://www.gsmarena.com
http://www.phonearena.com
http://www.kimovil.com

>Frequency checker
http://willmyphonework.net
http://frequencycheck.com

>Chinkphone news
http://www.gizchina.com
http://www.gizmochina.com

>Recommended Chinkphones $80-$300 as of fucking March 2016
https://wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general/Phones

>Post a mini-review of your phone
>Discuss upcoming and current models
>Ask for help related to phones
>Tell us how much shekels you spent on good/bad phone
>Shill your Xiaomi
>PRAISE THE CHINKPHONES unless you live in America you shits

>News:
Asus unveils Zenfone 3 Zoom, Zenfone AR with 8GB of RAM, Tango and Daydream
http://www.gsmarena.com/asus_unveils_zenfone_3_zoom_and_zenfone_ar_with_tango_and_daydream_support-news-22548.php

LG makes the Stylo 3 official at CES, the latest stylus-toting mid-ranger
http://www.gsmarena.com/lg_makes_the_stylo_3_official_at_ces_the_latest_stylustoting_midranger-news-22545.php

ZTE officially introduces Blade V8 Pro and Hawkeye
http://www.gsmarena.com/zte_officially_introduces_blade_v8_pro_and_hawkeye-news-22533.php

Moto Z Unlocked Smartphone 64GB - $ 499.99
https://www.amzn.com/dp/B01LEL8ABY

Nvidia announces their new 4K HDR Shield for $199
https://www.overclock3d.net/news/systems/nvidia_announces_their_new_4k_hdr_shield_for_199/1

This Is The New BlackBerry Mercury
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uPXXTCZRID0

Huawei Honor 6X First Look
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2GFT9GBUO38

old >>58332395
>>
Nokia rumored to release 6 or 7 Android phones this 2017
https://androidcommunity.com/nokia-rumored-to-release-6-or-7-android-phones-this-2017-20170106/

LG G6 officially confirmed to scrap modular design, launching ‘in the very near future’
http://pocketnow.com/2017/01/06/lg-g6-confirmed-no-modular-design
>>
What does /spg/ think of the MotoZ phones?
>>
is it possible to back up apps on one device and install on another without root?

also how easy is it to undo root for warranty? im considering doing it but in the past ive bricked on other devices
>>
Can anyone recommend a good dumb phone with physical buttons that I can use simple apps and browse 4chan on? I like the current Nokia phones, but they don't have 4g.
>>
Should I future proof my phone by getting something with a snapdragon 820/821 and 4 gigs of RAM so I can finally install windows 10 for ARM when it comes out?
>>
my oneplus x died yesterday night. spent the entire evening out in pretty intense cold so I think that might have caused it.

is there any potential fix? recovery ain't doing shit.
>>
>>58355284
no dumb phones would have a web browser, thats a feature phone. 4chan will run like shit on any non smart phone. pretty sure all nokia are smart phones tho
>>
>>58355405
web browsers were actually pretty common on flip phones. I remember the feature being advertised in the early 2000's.

those aren't going to work with the current day web though. hell any HSTS website will refuse them.
>>
>>58355433
flip phones are again feature phones not dumb phones. you can still get heaps good android phones that are flip phones in japan
>>
Good idea to get an iphone 6 64GB and jailbreak it? cheers.
>>
>>58355599
why?
>>
>>58355389
What happens if you charge the phone? I'm guessing either the cold completely drained the battery or some moisture got inside the phone from being outside and short-circuited something
>>
>>58355361
We're just a few months away from snapdragon 835 though
>>
>>58355281
Depends on the phone, usually you unroot from the SuperSU app or by installing a stock ROM. Though some phones will show if they've been messed with even if you do unroot (tampered flag / flash counter)
>>
>>58356078
its a mi max.
>>
>>58355068
Why this image always? S6 is not that great.
>>
File: Xiaomi Redmi 4 prime.png (311KB, 1694x594px) Image search: [Google]
Xiaomi Redmi 4 prime.png
311KB, 1694x594px
Been looking at pic realted. Good deal?

If not, any recommendations on good chinkphones?
>>
>>58356317
No global rom so nevermind.
Can anyone recommend a good chinkphone with global rom?
>>
Is the Honor 8 any good?
>>
>>58356388
>>58356317
Yes.
>>58356373
>>58356388
>>
I can't stand this shitty MIUI OS anymore. Now that cyanogenmod is dead, what is the best option with good customization and light hardware footprint for the Redmi Note 3 Snapdragon?
>>
Hey /g/ is it possible to flash a custom rom to a xperia m4 aqua with a locked bootloader(can't be unlocked)?
>>
>>58356191
Because it says "smartphone general" on it
>>
>>58356483
Forgot to add via adb
>>
>>58356191
old image
>>58356460
why not? cyanogen isnt dead either its a fucking name change because of rights
>>
I'm finna cop a new phone in April, I have shitty sprint unfortunately, can I somehow but am Xperia despite the phone being under a different carrier?
>>
File: BBPP.jpg (39KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
BBPP.jpg
39KB, 450x450px
>>58355068

Daily reminder that Android and IOS spy on you and give apps microphone permission. This means that they listen to your conversations and generate ads depending on what you say.

The only OS that does not do this is BlackBerry OS 10. It is the safest and most secure.

The best phone that uses BB10 is the Blackberry Passport. Despite being almost 2 years old now, it is still faster than many new phones on the market and has a great battery life. The screen is the best for web-browsing. It also has an IPS display instead of AMOLED shit meaning your eyes won't get strained from heavy use.

Best for

>productivity
>web browsing
>general cellphone use
>security

You can get them for $180 new unlocked now.

The only reason to buy a newer IOS or Android phone over this one is because you're a faggot that uses his mobile device as a gaming system (aka anti-social loser).

Every successful business person I know, including myself still uses a BlackBerry Passport.
>>
>>58356589
Because of dozens of stupid interface stupidities, awful file but most of all, the terrible background process and memory management. So it still is worthy to install cyanogenmod?
>>
>>58356704
File explorer*
Also, lineage is the rebrand of cyanogen? Is it out yet or should I get the last version of cyanogenmod?
>>
>>58356703
What if I'm not a successful business person?
>>
File: memo_recorder_1-4122013.png (345KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
memo_recorder_1-4122013.png
345KB, 720x1280px
Can someone recommend a simple ad free sound recording app?

I just want something that records in some sane format like AAC (m4a) with decent (120+) bitrate.
That's it.
>>
File: 1483473715504.png (65KB, 1900x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1483473715504.png
65KB, 1900x1000px
>>58339766
If you can buy a G3 for a good price, it might totally be worth it over a G4 play.
>>
>>58356703
>Awful bulky non-offset physical keyboard
>Ips
>No apps
>Awful optimization
>muh freedom

The fact that you think oled strain your eyes ia more than enough proof that you are a retard.
>>
>>58356704
what dont you like about the ui? could always use a different launcher like nova. just get cyanogen and flash lineage or w/e its called on stable release. im disliking miui too, the fact you cant disable shit and the unchangeable icons suck. but i dont care too much.

on a different note does anyone know if its possible to get the sony xperia gallery app on non xperia devices to run? i loved that thing mainly due to the speed it had of rendering images compared to most of this other trash thats out
>>
https://www.xda-developers.com/google-nexus-6-finally-receives-official-android-7-1-1-nougat/
Is Google even trying? The whole point of Google phones is that they get instant updates (given they are inferior to the Samsung flagship every fucking year in every other aspect) and they don't even get that right.

>>58356703
Because rooting your android phone and putting LineageOS on it without GApps is too hard for you? Get off my board faggot, come back when you have learned how to use technology that's not 10 years old.
>>
Should I install every-day apps on an external SD card instead of my phone's own storage?

Amazon Kindle, Clover and all that stuff.
>>
>>58356923

>>Awful bulky non-offset physical keyboard

You get used to it. In fact, I can type faster on it than an on screen keyboard.

>Ips
Once again, this is a good thing. The IPS is a rich display that makes reading text easy. It has much better viewing angles than does AMOLED. I personally experience less eye-strain on IPS.

See this :
https://www.reddit.com/r/tablets/comments/3ub86x/do_amoled_displays_cause_more_eye_strain_than_lcd/

>I owned two Galaxy Notes, 4 and 5, both "Super AMOLED", and both caused me a lot of eye strain and even headaches.

>No apps

All that I use my phone for is texting, emailing, facebook, calendar. Apps are mostly gimmicky and serve no purpose. I can access the android store for a few that I may need (e.g Evernote linking app) and it typically emulates them flawlessly.

Let's be honest. Most apps are over-rated anyways. Name one that I would be missing out on as a businessman.

>Awful optimization

Not an issue.

>muh freedom

Freedom from corporate espionage and to say what I want without having to worry about turning the phone off. I sometimes have my employees turn their phones off when discussing proprietary business information because if say Apple or Google (or a host of any of the apps with the permission to use your phone) was privy to what was discussed, they would steal our ideas.

>>58357038
I don't trust it.
>>
How is TouchJizz nowadays? Might get S7 Edge if it isn't much of an issue, but Samsung warranty treatment in my country sounds bad.

I'm at the point where iPhone SE looks like a good option again after despising all the things wrong with iOS and iTunes I had to suffer years ago. What the fuck is wrong with me?
>>
Whats a good 5" phone for under £260?
>>
>>58356388
Had it for 3 months now.
Gave me no problems so far, amazing camera for the price.
Battery life could be better though, but charges amazingly fast provided you use the given charger.
>>
>>58357411

Would it be a nice upgrade from a Nexus 5X?
>>
Currently I have an s7 edge and I have shattered the touch screen and the glass. I am obviously not responsible enough to have a $800 phone if I'm gonna do this kind of shit to it.

I enjoy watching videos so I at least want a decent screen.
>>
>>58357258

Touchwizz being shitty is a meme

IRL it's better than stock
>>
hows Verizon? thinking of getting a Moto Z Play but Im not sure if I should grab an unlocked one for full price or the Verizon one for 200 down and 10 a month to pay off the rest
>>
>>58355068
FUCK YOU CLOVER

webm in clover has bricked my nexus 7 so hard T_T

and i forgot to turn on my usb debugging

fuck me man, fuck me
>>
>>58357553
How much is it to get it fixed?
>>
I'm on a Sprint lease and have come up to my upgrade.
What is a good one to get from an S5 Sport?
I have a grandfathered plan, so data is of no concern.
>>
>>58357247
Stop larping as a businessman you disgusting shill.
>>
>>58357403
Zuk Z2.
>>
>>58357690
I would think more than the phone costs. I would need to repair the glass + the LCD
>>
>>58357247
You have shitty eyes if you suffer any sort of eyestrain on anything besides a 30hz flickering crt, I pity you. I'm a professional video editor and the only advantage of IPS against oled is price and burn in. Oled needs to be calibrated more often due to hifher blue decay, on a smartphone, however, that is irrelevant. I much prefer not having ips glow and crushed black detail that plagues ips screns. I've seen awful badly calibrated cheap e-ips screen on smarphones, simply being ips is not good garanty of superior colors at all. Most of those ramblings about privacy and secuirty is tinfoil conspiracy paranóia, I dont live in US so I couldn't care less, most my importabt stuff on my pc is encrypted anyway and I don't deal with sensitive security information in my emails.
>>
I have never owned a smartphone. However, I got one into my hands now. It's an old phone from 2011. I've been looking into those custom ROMs. Can they really breathe new life into the phone or did I fall for a ruse? I saw that the Android version on it is 2.3.something. Can this be "improved" in any way?
>>
>>58357247
>You get used to it. In fact, I can type faster on it than an on screen keyboard.

The fastest typers in the world types on 5" screen. Learning to type in a custom phgsical keyboard is a waste of hard wiring neurons as you will inevitably need to switch smartphone one day and it won't be the same layout and you will have to relearn everything again.
>>
I just bought a Z5 compact from an outlet store. The phone was half price as it had been used as a store sample (not sure if thats the right word but this was the unit customers could touch and use to see if they want to buy the phone). The problem is whenever I press the power button it shows some video with pictures of the phone and when i press power again the phones settings are reset. I can still delete apps and remain logged into my google account but all other settings resets. Is there any way to solve this problem? I cant seem to find the phone for sale anywhere else here in Sweden and would be pretty bummed if I have to return it. Thanks
>>
>>58358226
Factory reset it and if that doesn't help I'd suggest flashing the OEM rom again.
>>
Mi Max or Redmi Note 3 Pro?
>>
>>58356928
>>>58356704
>what dont you like about the ui? could always use a different launcher like nova. just get cyanogen and flash lineage or w/e its called on stable release. im disliking miui too, the fact you cant disable shit and the unchangeable icons suck. but i dont care too much.

I miss A LOT of notifications from WhatsApp or BBM. Tried to remove battery management on those apps + Google services but I still have delays
>>
>>58357247
>I don't trust it.
Good point genius, why trust an open-source OS that's reviewed by hundreds of people around the world when you can use a closed-source OS who's safe and spy-free because BlackBerry™ says so? Trusting other people is good, BlackBerry™ for example trusts TCL to not install Chinese spyware on their phones.
>>
best small phone that has a good camera and battery life? have a budget of £250.
>>
>>58358239
I tried reset but it didn't work. Would flashing affect the warranty? Could anyone tell if I've flashed?
>>
>>58358362
iPhone SE is really the only good small phone

increase budget or go up to 5 inches
>>
>>58358386
Flashing doesn't hurt the warranty if the image it's official and signed by sony afaik. But something really is wrong with your smartphone if it does this desu.

When sony releases an OS update and you don't want to wait until it reaches you via OTA you can flash it by yourself I think. But other anons should confirm this first. Maybe I'm talking bullshit right now.
>>
>>58358412
All right, thanks dude
>>
>>58358206
>Android 2.3 device
>Can it be improved in anyway?

Yes, recycling it, the environment thanks you.
>>
>>58358349
Turn off MiUi optimization and memory optimization in developer options. if you want CM just unlock and flash it it's still online.
>>
File: 1480624363406.jpg (15KB, 316x202px) Image search: [Google]
1480624363406.jpg
15KB, 316x202px
>still no 128gb OP3T
>>
>>58358226
>>58358412
the demo mode for store display is still on. The video it's showing is just an ad for the phone and the settings resetting is to stop the customers trying it out from messing it up too much. Strange that they didn't realise to turn it off at the store once they decided to sell it though. Take it back and ask them to turn it off or try googling "Sony Z5 demo mode" to find out how to turn it off yourself

That's why it's showing he settings reset to stop the customers messing it up too much
>>
>>58358206
What phone?
>>
>>58357597
This, I moved from a GALAXY S4 to a moto g and now a rn3p and I am suffering with the shitty interfaces and bad optimizations. Touchwizz may have dumb gimmick features that takes up nand space, however the performance and customizations are stellar.
>>
>>58358302
Mi Max if you can handle the 6.44" display
RN3P special edition if you need B20 (800mhz LTE)
>>
>>58358548
>the performance [...] are stellar
touchwiz still performs like shit and will get worse over time
only difference now is android phones come with a shit load of ram so you think it's performing wonderfully meanwhile if they actually spent time slimming down TW, there would be plenty of ram and space for other things and unique features 2bh
>>
>>58358604
>Mi Max if you can handle the 6.44" display

Just bought for this reason, must be nice to play and watch videos on it
>>
>>58358612
Bullshit. Another myth. My S4 performed as well as day 1 because I don't install thousands of shitty social media cancer apps that have background services running. My S4 which was 2gb ran much better than my moto g4 plus and my rn3p with 3gb of ram in terms of memory management. I'd have pokemon go, whatsapp, 30 chrome tabs, camera and a couple of other apps and pokemon go would never unload from memory. Switchimg tabs and apps was smooth. Moto g4 which was mostly pure android and also 2gb and a 3 year newer phone was inferior and my 3gb rn3p is a fucking joke.
>>
I'm fucking annoyed by the trend to make every fucking phone bigger

>oh look at us, we release a new phone
>there, it's a generic 5 inch device :DDD

There is literally no compact phone on the market left except for sony phones and their newest one is utter shit. I fucking hate the phablet trend

>inb4 hurr durr manlet xdddD
>>
>>58358704
why would you want a compact phone, manlet? You can always buy an iPhone SE
>>
My note 4 was sldeatroyed recently so I've been searching for a replacement; found both a s6 and m9 on sale for $150; which is the better one to go for? Or should I just search for a cheaper s5? I've had both and m9 and s5 in the past and liked both
>>
>>58358732
Had an m8 in the past*
>>
>>58358727
iphone a shit
>>
>>58357599
really tho how is verizon? the alternative is t-mobile or at&t or (lel) one of many random dogshit carriers like tracfone
>>
>>58358704
The Moto e is a cheap compact phone; using it as a backup phone right now and while it's slow, it still does everything a smart phone needs to be able to do, while having a better battery life from its small size
>>
>there are still people not using Xiaomi
>>
>>58358732
I'd honestly take m8 or s5 over their successors. m9 got the housefire 810 and the s6 lost a lot of the good features the s5 had
>>
What's a good phone for 400CAD, unlocked and works with Bell
>>
>>58358522
THANKS! Just found this on the web myself but you were right. Have a great day man
>>
>>58358704
What exactly is wrong with the Sony compact phones?
>>
sup /g/ents, gettin pretty tired of the non-support in USA Xiaomi memery with my Redmi Note 3 Pro. Think its finally time to get something with proper US support.

Is there anything as good as the RN3P with good USA support (taking into account cheap RNP3 price, etc)?

Main things I care about:
-SD card slot
-long battery life
-fingerprint scanner (I love using it....but I guess its optional)
-Good processor

I'm with cricket wireless but gonna switch to T-Mobile soon
>>
>>58358924
>z5 compact no longer available in my country unless I pay over 450 euros for a new version
>x compact glossy plastic
>>
>>58358906
Honor 8.

>>58358704
Check out the new A3 2017.
>>
File: a40069700f3679d0fd76eab5b5033a4f.png (229KB, 1034x572px) Image search: [Google]
a40069700f3679d0fd76eab5b5033a4f.png
229KB, 1034x572px
Is there any reason not to buy the redmi note 4 and just flash the global rom?
>>
>>58358904
My bad for the original messed up post; it's between a m9 and s6 for $150; or should I just wait for better phones? I'm using a Moto e and while it's a giant step back, the battery life is pretty good and GPS works better than the note 4; ji use my phone as my primary tech device though
>>
I got pretty hype about the Google Pixel and then it came out and I completely forgot about it.

Now that the dust has settled, what is the verdict on it? Someone give me the lowdown.
>>
>>58358946
>glossy plastic
are you one of those faggots who care how their phones look? Just put it in a case
>>
>>58358987
I don't want to put my phone in a case. I thank that glossy plastic is a great choice if you want a phone that gets scratches very easily.
>>
I have a T Mobile Galaxy S7.

Where do I start with rooting my phone? Is there a sticky for it?
>>
>>58358906
Axon 7
>>
>>58358698
>phones perform great when you don't actually use them
WOW
*claps*
>>
>>58358955
Yes, it has zero community support and MIUI is garbage and will always be garbage.
>>
>>58358982
+overall the best android phone
+best camera in any smartphone
-some features missing that other flagships have (not waterproof, no microsd slot)
-some software issues
-overpriced and ugly according to some people
>>
>>58358476
I did that but it reboots randomly and BBM does not autostart
>>
Hows is Zuk Z2 software-wise? Do you have to flash it after pulling it from china or is the standard ROM global?

I have a choice between ZukZ2 and Redmi 4 Prime (Redmi already with EU ROM) in the exact same price and I'm not sure which one to pick.
>>
>>58359094
I don't think the lack of community support will be such a big problem.
And why is MIUI so bad? Looks pretty good if you ask me.
>>
>>58358955
...There is no global rom for the RN4.
>>
>>58359263
do everything in
http://www.forbes.com/sites/bensin/2016/11/17/how-to-fix-push-notifications-on-xiaomis-miui-8-for-real/

add bbm to autostart list
>>
>>58358955
what website?
>>
File: t6qVv7lZzYs.jpg (203KB, 1500x1000px) Image search: [Google]
t6qVv7lZzYs.jpg
203KB, 1500x1000px
>>58359331

Please help, I need to decide pretty soon.
>>
>>58359375
I found this on the MIUI website
http://en.miui.com/download-309.html
>>
>>58359533

I guess it's China Stable/Dev. I think there is EU ROM if you can and want to bother yourself with flashing
>>
>tfw the next blackberry will probably be unrootable too
>>
>>58359486
Banggood
>>
>>58359486
http://www.banggood.com/Xiaomi-Redmi-Note-4-Fingerprint-5_5-inch-3GB-RAM-64GB-MTK-X20-Deca-core-4G-Smartphone-p-1080995.html
>>
>>58359533
Apparently it was released in Taiwan a few weeks ago and thus global rom is available. still, MTK.
>>
>>58359519
Do you prefer performance or battery life? ZUK is 2x more powerful than the Redmi, the Redmi gets 2x the battery life
>>
>>58359681
What's so bad about mediatek? Most reviews say that RN4 is a pretty good phone. It is even recommended in OP's sticky (installgento/chink_shit_general)
>>
>>58359372
>I don't think the lack of community support will be such a big problem.
LMAO enjoy using your phone for a year max after being fed up with miui "optimizations" and all the little ways they fuck with android to "tailor the experience".

Skins are fucking c a n c e r.
>>
>>58359783
Snapdragon is regarded as faster and it has more rom support e.g CM13/CM14. but if you plan to stay on MiUi I guess it's alright. at least the camera is better. you might wanna check Redmi Pro too. X25, better camera, usb type c etc.
>>
>>58359696

I'd prefer power as I buy my phones to last ~2 years.
Still what about my software question? Does Zuk Z2 have global ROM stock?
>>
>>58359331
>>58359696
what carriers does Redmi 4 Prime support? I live in the US and was thinking of getting Z Play but this looks to be better in every way except (so I've read) the camera, for significantly cheaper
>>
>>58358944
ZTE Blade 8
LeEco Pro 3
Honor 6X.
>>
>>58359331
>>58359847
Then get the Z2. it's much more powerful. there are plenty of good roms here:

http://zukfans.eu/community/forums/official-z2plus-zui-rom-releases.14/

http://zukfans.eu/community/forums/custom-z2plus-rom-releases.16/

Mokee is great.

>>58359960
Redmi 4 Prime won't work at all in the U.S, don't do it, it lacks all American LTE bands.
>>
File: 1472317226550.jpg (80KB, 766x960px) Image search: [Google]
1472317226550.jpg
80KB, 766x960px
>>58360199
>have to get the $400 version of the same damn phone
o-ok
>>
>>58360225
Check out
http://www.gsmarena.com/zte_blade_v8_pro-8504.php

Just released, same specs as R4P and Z play (Snapdragon 625, 3GB RAM
) only smaller battery but $230.

http://www.gsmarena.com/ces_2017_zte_blade_v8_pro-review-1543.php
>>
>>58360199

Another question - is Nougat on Zuk rolling out already? How does it all work out with custom rom?
>>
>>58358471

Well, it feels surprisingly snappy. I don't really need it, except for the GPS capability when travelling.

>>58358546

Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830i.
>>
Does anyone else think the Galaxy Note 7 will become a collector's phone within a decade? They're pretty rare now so....
>>
anything on f-droid that can freeze apps? currently using link2sd.
>>
>>58360372
http://www.gsmarena.com/zuk_z2_will_get_android_70_nougat_update_soon-news-21689.php
>>
I got a question for you guys.

How far has photo editing come on android/apple tablets? I heard there was a lite version of photoshop. Could I do basic layering and filters or should I stick to a wacom tab and PC?

The most I will do is design logos and picture assets for my channel.
>>
anyone else still using an iphone 4s
>>
>>58360954
There used to be a pretty nice app by Adobe called Photoshop Touch in the play store. It had a lot of the main features of the full fledged Photoshop. Unfortunately, about two or three years ago Adobe fell for the IAP and subscription to the cloud meme, so they removed it. The current "Photoshop" apps by Adobe are simply glorified filters. You can still find an apk floating around though, but it might not be compatible with modern devices.
>>
>>58361017

There wouldnt be a mobile version of gimp?
>>
>>58360330
>ships 1/18
welp fuck it Ill just get the z play. my phone broke yesterday so Im definitely not in a waiting mood.
>>
>>58355068
purchase advice please? idk shit about phones. my carrier is AT&T, and the features I want is: decent camera and good internal amp. I want it medium sized, maybe a little bigger but still comfortably pocket sized. my budget is 400 dollars but its flexible. Right now I'm used an Iphone SE, should I stick with it?
>>
>>58359244
What software issues?

To be honest the only thing stopping me from pulling the trigger on one is the fact that I already have 3 (three!) functioning phones that might not be stellar in their own right but they still do 90% of the things I want them to do very well and the 10% at an acceptable level. I just can't justify buying another stupid phone. Fuck modern consumerism, /g/.
>>
>>58361247
idk how much cell phones even go for, my iphone was handed down to me, so 400 might be over/under spending
>>
>>58360994
my nan

Enjoy knowing that you're on the same technological level to seventy year-old woman
>>
>>58361322
it just werks
>>
>>58355068

Anyone know of any good chinkphones that work on sprint? I want to upgrade but >tfw sprint
>>
>>58361264
Well there was an problem with some photos showing a halo or a lense flare on them but apparently that got fixed already

Then there's this
https://youtu.be/7ZH8lLFRWN4

Also reports of some phones switching off with 10-6% battery charge left
>>
>>58361542
*10-60%
>>
>>58361247
>>58361312
OnePlus 3t.
>>
>>58358698
That's not a myth, the performance of my S5 is really appalling. You're better off buying an iPhone at the price Samsung is asking
>>
>>58361780
How do I get rid of "Your device has been unlocked" splash?
It gets annoying.
>>
>>58361610
would that be considered a downgrade from my SE in anyway at all?
>>
>>58361973
yea, you won't be hip with the 'cool' kids anymore
>>
>>58361973
No it's much better. faster, bigger, future proof etc.
Honor 8 is good too if you something smaller.
>>
>>58362086
>>58362059
I don't see either one on the AT&T site though
>>
Does anyone have CM14 on their phone? Do you think it's worth it over CM13?
>>
New N95 by HMD Global when?
>>
http://www.omgubuntu.co.uk/2017/01/ubuntu-phone-ota-15-ditched
Hmmmm, really makes you think
>>
>>58362171
At this moment not that much. If you're asking for CM14, chances are you're also rooted. And right. there's no Xposed Framework for Nougat... That's if you're into modules and shit. Otherwise go ahead.
>>
>>58362508
Not really. I want my S4 to last more than a day with just texting and light browsing.
>>
File: pls.png (174KB, 732x924px) Image search: [Google]
pls.png
174KB, 732x924px
Anybody get shafted by HTC accessories? I got an HTC10 and while I like the phone the USB cable that came with the phone started having problems the second week I had it. So I contacted customer service. They were out of replacement USB cables so I had to check back a week later. Then they said they would send me one. They sent me another AC adapter. So I contacted them a third time and thought finally everything would be good. But pic related.
>>
>>58355068

Are there any other high end smartphones with non-retarded sizes (read: less than 5") for people who actually use them as phones with one hand as intended other than xperia compacts and iphones?
>>
>>58362722
No, don't exist. Sorry
>>
>>58362722
No. Less than 5" screen is disgusting.
>>
File: Nokia 301.jpg (30KB, 400x440px) Image search: [Google]
Nokia 301.jpg
30KB, 400x440px
>>58362722
there are none, that`s why i still have pic related
>>
>>58362752
>>58362771
>>58362837

This fucking sucks. My Z3 just shat itself and I was playing around with my nephew's iphone 6 and I realized how much better that size is and how big screens on a phone just turn into an unwiedly mess that requires hand gymnastics or both hands for a comfortable use. You can easily reach anywhere on that phone but ios is too fucking limited for me and I think sony phones are way overpriced and plagued with issues, mainly overheating ones. The android market is fucking disgusting as of now.
>>
How do I rice my android up?
>>
>>58362837
Flip Android in west, never...
>>
>>58362866
Are you a mantlet or something?

http://www.phonearena.com/phones/Display/5+to+5.5+inch#/phones/Display/Display+of+less+than+5-inch
>>
I'm trying to build AOSP for the first gen Moto G.
Do I just follow these instructions
https://source.android.com/source/downloading.html
then at the part where I need to add drivers, unzip vendor-qcom-opensource-wlan-prima.tar.gz from
https://sourceforge.net/projects/motog.motorola/files/KXB20.9-1.8-1.4/
?
>>
Yesterday I bought the galaxy j7 2016..

Currently the battery is 46 percent with 8 hours and 40 minutes screen on time..
Mostly wifi and music with brightness at maybe 30 percent which is perfect indoors.

This thing is a little beast !

This is my first fast phone ( android 6 ) , after using a slow as hell xperia s for two years.

I just wanted to recommend this phone to anyone looking for a solid midranger.

Touchwizz is really fast here, I own a tab S 8.4 and this phone is much smother despite being inferior in RAM and processing power.

The 720p display is actually fine for text.
>>
>>58362995
not him but which of those phones has 3gb ram and B20?
>>
File: oneplus-3t-03.jpg (476KB, 1600x2047px) Image search: [Google]
oneplus-3t-03.jpg
476KB, 1600x2047px
>>58358480
I managed to place my order for 128gb 3T on the OnePlus web store... morning of Dec. 21. shipped next day. Sat in customs for a week. delivered on the 30th.
Loving it though. very responsive, no problems with nougat so far. would have been nice if they worked on 7.1.1, instead.
Battery life is amazing. around 2.5 days with 3hrs SOT/day.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170107-021840.png (100KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170107-021840.png
100KB, 720x1280px
>>58363056
and here is touchwiz with nova
>>
>>58363084
Not installing goodlock, why bother posting your homescreen.
>>
>>58362995

Nope, but I just don't want a big phone anymore. It's useless and I'd rather have a phone where I can comfortably reach all corners of the screen without stretching my thumb/hand. The iphone 6 was comfy as fuck but
>ios

That galaxy A3 seems interesting, that's exactly what I want minus the samsung part. I'll keep an eye on it, hopefully one can flash a stock rom on that shit and get rid of lagwizz.
>>
I want to use ADB for my android. I have the tools zip download, but it doesn't show a manager.
what do
>>
>>58363112
what is goodlock ?
>>
File: slider keyboard case.jpg (47KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
slider keyboard case.jpg
47KB, 450x450px
>>58355068
Do any of the google fi phones have a case like this?

also which one should I get?
>>
>>58363148
It makes your touchjizz more in-line with stock android.

https://news.samsung.com/global/good-lock-customize-the-way-you-use-your-galaxy-smartphone
>>
Is geekbuying.com legit? I see the paypal certified tag on the page but im not sure about this.
>>
>>58363319
Yes they're legit, though there's been a lot of people complaining on /csg/ that they've been slow to ship their orders
>>
Switching to T-Mobile soon and want to go back to Android.
Budget is $300 but can go over if necessary.
(Need)
>Good custom ROM support
>TWRP and unlockable bootloader
>Expandable memory
>Root
>4G LTE support
(Want)
>Removable battery
>1080p display
>Gyroscope for AR
>Nuegget support

Is there anything like this out there?
Price isn't too big of a deal but I'd like to stay under $400 if possible.
>>
Zuk 2 Pro is going for £258 at the moment with a promo code from Banggood. I'm looking for an upgrade from my Samsung S5, do you guys think it's a good choice or should I wait until S8 line come out so I can get something like S7 Edge for cheaper?
>>
>>58363425
Oh yeah, should be obvious but it needs to be at least GSM. I'd prefer it to be unlocked and CDMA compatible as well if possible though.
>>
>>58363127
Unzip them to a folder, and then in that folder shift + right click -> "open command window here"
>>
>>58363425
Note 4.
>>
File: 23.png (139KB, 893x305px) Image search: [Google]
23.png
139KB, 893x305px
>mfw nexus 5x crashed randomly and is stuck on boot now
>cant even access bootloader
fucking why
>>
>>58363536
That's LG for you
>>
>>58355068
why is the mi mix so fucking expensive i thought mi was supposed too be cheap
>>
>>58363536
>buying phones made by LG

btfo autist
>>
>>58363549
>>58363542
Thought we all loved the G4? :(
>>
>>58363637
Wasn't that the phone that notoriously bootlooped? Everyone hates it. Don't associate /g/ with LG, we're not autistic.
>>
>>58363536
Did you fuck with it in anyway?
>>
G3 has bootloops, G4 has bootloops, G5 has bootloops, v10 has bootloops, v20 has bootloops, Nexus 5x has bootloops
>>
>>58363482
I'm getting an error saying
>'adb devices' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operational program or batch file
I'm trying devices first to check to see if it works, but it obviously isn't showing my phone.
>>
S7 or S7 Edge, both exynos based?
>>
>>58363672
Don't forget original Nexus 5. Bootloops up your ass.
>>
>>58363671
i got to the bootloader once and cleared a cache but now it either doesnt turn on or i can get to the bootloader and access recovery mode but it doesnt do shit before just flashing the google logo and turning off
prolly going to contact google but they want to call me and i only have one phone lol
>>
>>58363549
I got an LG for cheap. Can I data transfer to any other brand when I switch?
>not even a year yet
>one button is already fucked
>>
File: verizon-unlimited-letter-copy.jpg (283KB, 1100x1515px) Image search: [Google]
verizon-unlimited-letter-copy.jpg
283KB, 1100x1515px
>>58363668
>I fucked up and it may affect my whole family.
>Got one of these in the mail today.
>Did a quick google search and evidently Verizon set a limit around 100GB to kick off unlimited users.
>I had no idea about this or I would have been monitoring my usage more closely to avoid risking this delicious cake I've been eating for nearly a decade.
>How screwed am I?
>Should I even bother to call verizon and plead with them?
>"I won't do it again. I promise!"
>>
>>58363699
Have you rooted it or unlocked the bootloader?
>>
>>58363708
Go Galaxys7 (edge), they have a quick and simple transfer with side sync. If that's too expensive for you chink phones might suffice.
>>
>>58363682
Can you take a screenshot?
>>
>>58363520
Does the note 4 have custom ROM support at all? I thought it was bound to touchwiz??
>>
>>58363694
I'd take the the edge just for the bigger battery (3000mah vs 3600mah), the edge features themselves are a gimmick

Though it's probably easier to get cases and screen protectors for the non-edge version
>>
>>58363712
move to first world country or get away from Verizon
>>
File: 1469388723846.png (370KB, 1230x621px) Image search: [Google]
1469388723846.png
370KB, 1230x621px
Do i pull the trigger or am i risking going full retard?
>>
>>58362161
You'd have to order from the manufacturer and then pop your sim in
>>
>>58355068
>Do i pull the trigger or am i risking going full retard?
I pulled the trigger today. Not regretting the decision yet
>>
>>58363964
That's the china version so it'll probably not have all the network bands you need
>>
File: moto-z-play-row.jpg (116KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
moto-z-play-row.jpg
116KB, 1000x1000px
Is it worth getting the moto z play this current year?
>>
>>58364121
Can I flash the official europe rom on?
>>
>>58364144
Redmi 4 pro has similar specs for under half the price. But if chinkphones aren't an option the go for it, it's still a good phone
>>
>>58355068
Poor college student looking for a decent budget phone.
Have around ~$200. Looking for a phone with:
>expandable storage
>decent battery life
>at least 2GB of RAM
>can work on T-Mobile
>fingerprint reader
>easily rooted
>Android 6.0 or above

Thanks in advance.
>>
>>58364169
Yes but that won't fix it missing the network bands
>>
>>58364265
Sounds like you want Moto G4 / G4 plus
>>
File: Screenshot xx.png (414KB, 1366x726px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot xx.png
414KB, 1366x726px
>>58363816
Just tried it on a different computer. Same result, I just get to see my ineptitude on top of a nicer background.
>>
best 2016 phone and why is it huawei mate 9?
>>
>>58364268
Thats all good. My country is covered with the chinese model
>>
>>58364284
im not that anon but the g4+ looks pretty fuckin sweet i might get that shit
>>
>>58364198
Wouldn't I have buyers remorse now that new hardware is coming out?
>>
Looking for a decent phone without the shitty hardware button on the bottom. High ram, decent cpu are pretty much my only requirements apart from longevity.
>>
>>58364290
Wrong folder, you need the one with fastboot.exe and adb.exe in it and open the command prompt there
>>
>>58364819
Where should I look for it?
>>
>>58364854
Try using search. What zip did you download btw?
>>
>>58364494
If you're not in a rush to get a new phone then I'd wait at least until MWC before getting one
>>
>>58364875
>tools_r25.2.3-windows
>https://developer.android.com/studio/index.html
I trusted a couple of google searches to fix my original problem, and I came up with using adb. I just need to set it up. Somehow.
>>
Eligible for a phone upgrade on Verizon. Which phone is currently the best on the market? Should I wait for new phones to be released, or buy an older used flagship? Currently using a Moto e, so I don't need to upgrade immediately, though it would be nice
>>
>>58364945
Go with the V20. The absolute best phone with Verizon
>>
>>58364943
Just download this
http://www.androidpolice.com/2017/01/05/google-makes-adb-fastboot-platform-tools-available-without-full-sdk-android-studio-download/
>>
>>58364940
>>58364945
>>
>>58364972
i heard they have the bootloop issue; i got the lg g4 when it released and ended up having to buy an old phone since the g4 and replacements would get stuck with the bootloop problems
>>
>>58364983
Will it still let me use 'adb reboot' to turn on my phone?
That's my main concern while I try to switch off of LG shit.
>>
>>58365025
Yes has you need. It'll work as long as you have the right drivers installed
>>
>>58365060
*has all you need
>>
Can I put nougat on the note 4?
>>
>>58365091
Which model number / carrier variant is it?
>>
>>58355068

now that 2G is officially ded

are there phones that will completely stop looking for that band?

my phone keeps trying to save power by downgradding the bands and it reaches 2G which has no service

i know you can manually choose certain bands, but the only options in android is usually all bands, all bands up to just 4G minus LTE, or just 3G and 4G but it doesnt include LTE
>>
>>58365134
N910t
>>
File: Screenshot (52).png (507KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (52).png
507KB, 1366x768px
>>58365076
>>58365060
What does the unauthorized bit mean? Am I ready to start rebooting this phone using the command line when it is off?
>>
Holy fucking shit I cannot get my gear vr to fit comfortably
I have enough trouble with the padding, which kills my nose, but I can live with it. What I can't live with is fucking around with the straps for ten minutes before giving up and wishing I could afford an actual Vive/Oculus.
What can I do to get this piece of shit to fit my face and not feel like I have a fifteen pound weight pulling down my face?
I can't get the side straps to fit without feeling like my face is being strangled, I can't adjust the top front strap without it pulling up past my eyes, and I can't adjust the back one without it either pulling back too much or forward to the point where it's barely on my head.
>>
>>58365176
You need USB debugging turned on in the developer settings on android
https://www.kingoapp.com/root-tutorials/how-to-enable-usb-debugging-mode-on-android.htm
>>
>>58365163
Dial *#*#4636#*#*
What options do you have in preferred network type?
>>
File: dude what.jpg (28KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
dude what.jpg
28KB, 500x500px
What do I do now that Cyanogenmod is gone?
>>
>>58365091
>>58365134
>>58365175
Can anyone answer this?
>>
>>58365383

on my phone *#4636# is the proper code but it says no service or improper MMI
>>
What is sprint's upgrade policy like? Do they have any discounts?
>>
Google Pixel XL or Moto Z Force?
>>
>>58365410
It's not gone per se. Google LineageOS. If the port for your device is down or nobody's made one, git gud and compile it yourself. It's actually not that hard, it just takes a halfway decent computer and Linux.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170106-192635.png (134KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170106-192635.png
134KB, 720x1280px
About to pull the trigger on this.
Am I making a mistake?
>>
>>58365492
Here (URL says Verizon but it's for all variants)
https://forum.xda-developers.com/note-4-verizon/development/emotionos-t3528639/
>>
Can we expect any price drop on the HTC 10 when its predecessor comes out?
>>
Anyone here ever owned Xperia Z/ZL? I'm having battery issues on stock 5.1.1 ROM.
>>
>>58365728
New? No. Will it affect the used market? Absolutely.
>>
>>58365658
Galaxy S7edge
>>
S7 edge or v20?
>>
>>58365668
How do I compile it for my device? Can't find anything on their GitHub account. Using an ASUS MeMO Pad 7
>>
>>58366064
Note 7
>>
Anyone tried LineageOS 14.1?
>>
>>58366077
It's the same shit as CM 14.1, obviously.
>>
>>58366077
>>58366087
I'd love to give you feedback if I can find out how to compile it for my device.
>>58366067
>>
>>58366098
Can't help you there, someone uploaded a version for my device on XDA
>>
>>58366098
I don't know. But, here's their gerrit projects https://review.lineageos.org/#/admin/projects/

Good luck, and don't fuck it up.
>>
>>58366087
How's CM14.1 then? I heard CM is buggy but the stock ROM I'm using is a battery drain.
>>
>>58366178
CM = cyanoshit
>>
>>58366178
Pretty much across the board abysmal as far as major updates are concerned. It definitely needed more time to polish but they hit a major bump in the road and now we have to wait until Lineage fully gets off the ground and they continue again.

So, either wait it out or now is a great time for you to get into creating roms. :)
>>
>>58366196
Apparently OmniROM supports my device, is it any better?
>>
>>58366222
Haven't personally tried it, sorry. Feel free to check it out though, could be amazing.
>>
>>58366077
I put it on my Zuk Z2 yesterday. Seems OK. I like the pixel launcher. Controlling notifications on an app by app basis is also nice. I think these are both features of Android 7 though.

Really, the experience is going to depend on how well maintained the version for your device is. For example, I can't record video on this version and it's crashed once already.
>>
What are some cool things you can do with the OP3T
>>
>>58355068
Should I get a Moto G4 plus or an X Force for $100 more?
>>
>>58366332
Give it to me
>>
>>58355068

Look at that picture you got there. Do you faggots need a general for a bunch of glass and plastic that all looks the same. They all look the same. Buy whatever, show it around and pretend people care and shut the fuck up.
>>
what are some cool clock widgets that aren't dashclock
>>
>>58355068
What online store should I buy a phone from in Australia?
>>
File: 1482642526945.gif (2MB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
1482642526945.gif
2MB, 540x540px
I hab Moto X Pure

What the fuck am I supposed to do with it now?
>>
File: Screenshot_20170107-045813.png (62KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170107-045813.png
62KB, 1080x1920px
who here /collectingcats/
>>
>>58366791
i dont know what this is but i love cats
please explain
>>
>>58366927
Android Nougat (7.0) has a hidden cat collecting minigame built into it.

>find android version in 'about phone'
>rapidly tap on it until it brings you to the N logo
>tap several times and then hold down until you see a kitty face on the bottom (this toggles the feature on and off)
>in your drag-down menu you'll have an empty dish

You can figure it out from there, anon
it's stupid but gosh is it charming
>>
>>58366927
android 7.0 easter egg game
if you don't have nougat you could still play it https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.abhinavjhanwar.android.egg&hl=en
>>
File: 1f914.png (1KB, 72x72px) Image search: [Google]
1f914.png
1KB, 72x72px
Best phone available brand new for $100 or less in the US?
>>
How bad is touchwizz?
>>
>>58364284
Yeah that sounds pretty good. Thanks.
>>
>>58357884
LCD? Dude, its an amoled screen.
>>
>>58356704
Dumb fuck, disable memory optimizations and MIUI tweaks and use a better file manager and launcher. Or go back to your dick sucking earned Iphone. Back of the bus for you!
>>
File: 1482565603741.gif (1MB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
1482565603741.gif
1MB, 540x540px
Moto X Pure.

Any good ROMs?
>>
>>58367046
>>58367039
aw thats cute.
ill have to wait until my replacement 5x gets in to play that it sounds fun
>>
>>58367279
A fuckload man, search on xda before anything else, i think i saw you device having official builds on cyanogenmod while looking for one for my dads old ass galaxy s5, i remember you even got CM14 aka nougat betas.
>>
Where can I get a good deal on a Note 4?
It looks like Samsung doesn't sell them anymore.
>>
>>58363831
well yeah, it's the greatest android phone ever made, of course it has a following. they're all rootable with unlocked bootloader except the at&t version. buy the t mobile version and root it if you want to use at&t (it has all at&t's bands). the n910w8 has good band support too but check it out (don't check gsmarena - it doesn't have correct band info on a lot of devices)
>>
>>58367902
amazon used, ebay, maybe swappa
>>
Anyone use Ringplus or ting? Thing about taking a lg v20 or OP3t to one of them.
>>
>>58362995
No he probably isn't. Do you know what a male medium glove measurement is?
Also, who even cares whether or not he's a hobbit?
>>
>>58363056
>>58363084
Ah my fellow 2 GB ram/720p 2016 phone with mAh battery, most phones get ridiculous SoT when you use them the first few times, my most recent purchase, a Moto G4 Play, managed 6 hours SoT with heavy browser use, background music play and dead trigger (some zombie game) the very first time i got it out of the box and inserted the battery in it, which was at 57% or so, i was just trying to drain it completely and then let it charge to 100% before using it for real.

After that it still lasted 9 hours SoT on average and after a month of use it stabilized on 6 hours SoT of heavy use (torrenting, games and music, 1080p videos etc), 10 if just light browsing or reading ebooks/manga and 5-6 days standby, nothing too impressive i know (specially when my redmeme did 9 hours SoT of heavy use, perfect for my night shifts) but for some reason the thing charges fully in 80 minutes so it doesnt matter at all, not sure if i have a quick charger or not but the store advised me not to use it with any other phone.

Also i noticed you have a black wallpaper, if youre doing it for saving battery let me just tell you thats a myth, youre definitely going to lessen/retard AMOLED burn in though, so it may be worth trying, just get a white icon pack as well.
>>
>>58367902
I got mine from amazon, i swear this phone is the thinkpad x200 of phones; 5.7" uhd amoled screen, stylus, ir blaster, fingerprint scanner, good specs even in 2017, sturdy brick build, battery upgradable to a 10000 mAh, lots of third party support.
>>
>>58368353
>>58368635
Thank you for convincing me anon's.
I made the purchase, let's hope I don't regret it!
>>
Android 7 for Xperia Z5 when?
>>
>>58368902
Official never, check xda, sony has an habit of treating their phones as disposable, you want the newest android version? Buy the newest xperia.
>>
>>58368975
Thanks Sony
>>
i just got a zuk z2 and i want to root it so i can do some minor things like change the font and change boot animation. however, i want to keep the stock rom that's on the phone. i've googled but i don't know what exactly i'm looking for. any help would be appreciated (also i'm running 6.0.1)
>>
RN3P 2Gb version is being sold in a store here for $180. Yes?
>>
Anyone have a good suggestion for a decent phone for under $150 that I can use with Verizon? I'm still rocking their unlimited plan from years ago and just want to put the sim card in another phone. My LG G3's screen broke and instead of replacing it with one of those $60 generic screens that have high failure rates, I'd rather just get an entirely different phone for more money. It doesn't have to be as good as the G3 and certainly not as big. From what I understand, most cheap chink phones like the Honor 5x don't support Verizon.
>>
>>58369496
Forgot to mention the only one that I can seem to find is the Moto G4 Play on Swappa.
>>
How do I disable autocorrect on my Moto G4? I can't find an option for it anywyere. Is it a non-optional feature on gobard?

What's a better touch-screen text-input interface application replacement that respects my freedom?
>>
>>58370017
Settings -> language & input -> gboard -> text correction
>>
>>58369496
Nextbit robin if it still on sale
>>
is there any phone like the mi mix that just got released i love that almost all glass bezzless desgin i looked up the aquaos phone but it has everything shit about it forgot too mention my budget is 300 dollars
>>
where can i find a meizu pro 7
>>
>>58370250
ZUK Edge, iirc Meizu are releasing a bezeless phone too
>>
>>58369466
I'd say thats not worth it. The 3gb ram version is almost certainly cheaper on sites like gearbest, banggood, aliexpress etc
>>
Just ordered the Xiaomi Mi5! How fucked am I?
>inb4 ZUK Z2 shills
>>
>>58357654
nexus 7s brick themselves and they're plasticky chink tablets anyway, good riddance
>>
>>58370770
Should have waited for Mi6 with snapdragon 835 and windows 10 dual boot.
>>
>>58371216
Is the Priv still worth it? I currently have a Z3compact and I've had my eye on the Priv for a while because of the physical keyboard. I don't mind losing the compact factor if it means I can use that keyboard but I'm not sure if the Priv would be a shitty upgrade.

Also do you guys think it'll go down in price anymore? It's currently around $350 new but it was around $800 when it first came out.
>>
>>58355068
my phone just went for a dive and now I'm looking for a cheap replacement.

I was thinking about a Blackberry q10 or q20. anyone knows a place where I can get one cheap and/or second-handed?

I'm in germany europe.
>>
>>58371945
What about Nokia E-series? If you're looking for phones with physical qwerty
>>
File: barbie2.jpg (120KB, 500x646px) Image search: [Google]
barbie2.jpg
120KB, 500x646px
Honor 6X or Lenovo Moto G4?
>>
>>58372171
yes I do. I espacially look for BB because of their option to handle .apk's
>>
>>58355284

ZTE Zinger is a smartphone but at dumbphone price
>>
>>58372369
That feature is available even in the older blackberries?
>>
NEW THREAD:

>>58372627

>>58372627

>>58372627
>>
Thinking of buying an Elephone P9000. Mainly coz 4gb ram, NFC, gyro, huge ass screen.
Cunt: Macedonia
Gonna be using it with VIP MK and Lycamobile. I'm just scared it'll be the same UMi story all over again, dust under screen, buga galore, sending it for repairs TWICE etc. What do?
Thread posts: 315
Thread images: 31

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.