[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When are they gonna go bankrupt? The chips they sold for the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: amd.png (45KB, 2000x770px) Image search: [Google]
amd.png
45KB, 2000x770px
When are they gonna go bankrupt?
The chips they sold for the PS4 and Xbone are already becoming obsolete although they sold them at a loss
Vegas and Zen are gonna be failures. They just wait to long - by the time Vega comes out Nvidia is just gonna lower the 1070 a bit.
And let's not even talk about Zen CPUs, unless it's below 200$ it would be absolutely useless
>>
look mom I made the same thread again xD
>>
Bollywood and buttcoin miners will keep them afloat
>>
>>58354957
t. amdrone who got BTFO
>>
>>58354946
Why do you want them to bankrupt?
You don't like corporate to compete and benefit consumer?
You don't like something affordable?
You don't like to have a choice?
>>
>>58354946
In these globally austere times I hope people will buy and make Zen a success. AMD's problem is keeping the momentum after Zen V1 - Intel ain't gonna take it lying down

Sucks with the Intel monopoly, 5 years of meh and Apple like pricing.

>disclaimer: Ivy Bridge user
>>
>>58354946
>Wanting their only competitor to go bankrupt
>Wanting more of Nvidia's milking
>>
>>58354946
>The chips they sold for the PS4 and Xbone are already becoming obsolete although they sold them at a loss

please provide some actual proof to support this idiotic claim.
protip: you can't because that's bullshit
they make return up to 20%, still lower than the 40% made usually by intel, but not bad considering the high volumes.

so, we can conclude that you don't know shit.
>>
File: pussy nigga.jpg (74KB, 550x529px) Image search: [Google]
pussy nigga.jpg
74KB, 550x529px
>>58354946
why people care so much about AMD?

i thought they were irrelevant
>>
>>58356982
Nvidia is charging $700-900 for $400-500 cards and people can't upgrade anymore
>>
>>58356982
$$$
>>
File: Kek.jpg (212KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Kek.jpg
212KB, 1920x1080px
>>58356982
if amd fucks up it'll be more likely your beloved nvidia will dominate the market.
>800 dollar cards every 2 years
>they'll push the standard to 4K gaming
Just look at the 7700k, I smelled bullshit the minute they overhyped it.
>>
get back to /v/ kiddo
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.