[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Meme job

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: wew.jpg (158KB, 800x860px) Image search: [Google]
wew.jpg
158KB, 800x860px
Should I apply /g/? How many dicks do you think I will be sucking daily if I'm selected?
>>
I really hate when job postings try to be motherfreaking epic.

>stuborn
Shit company, onto the next one.
>>
>>58349591
Sounds like the place is a funhouse instead of a workplace. Don't bother.
>>
Whatever decision you make, it was always meant to be that way and you can never escape your destiny. So choose what you will.
>>
>>58349591

>joke teller
>like dogs

I'm bothered by these, they don't seem to be related to the job at all. Why are they trying to be funny when they should be serious? Of course you could ignore them and apply anyway, but what if they ask you to tell a joke at the interview? To be honest I wouldn't apply just because I'm not good at jokes, and I think there's a chance they were being serious when they said that being a joke teller is an actual requirement.
>>
go for it op, there will be huge competition for these intern jobs so you may need to apply for a lot of them.
>>
>>58351842
*heavy breathing*
>>
Im just recently after long recruation period and after 6 interviews i'm working in the company that placed the shittiest boring annoucment.
Paid the most, 0 hipster billigily, 0 questions like "how to use a pen in 20 ways", biggest salary of all and the most experienced devs (avg 35-40 years).

To hell with all modern chill rooms/ gyms/ code ninjas/ other insignificant, unrelated bullshit.
>>
>>58352551
Oh i mentiod the money twice, but it is really the deal that they offered me on average twice more than all other companies that were interested.

One hr "professional" even laughed at me when i asked for 20% less than im earning now. But "we are a team of nice people, with saturday gaming nights, friday mohitos and tuesdaybring your hamster rituals. Join us now!"
>>
>>58352581
>we are a team of nice people, with saturday gaming nights, friday mohitos and tuesdaybring your hamster rituals. Join us now!
this is a meme and it's boring after few weeks I'm working in a boring company now and I have more time for myself and I don't need to pretend anything.
>>
File: 1470858273113.jpeg.jpg (58KB, 670x503px) Image search: [Google]
1470858273113.jpeg.jpg
58KB, 670x503px
>when you only realize at the end of the interview that it's a fucking sect

why are there so many companies that their social bullshit in the main focus. It's like they don't have a life.
>>
>>58352622
that's also my conclusion.
My first job had integrations every 3 months.
Winter olympics (3-4 days skiing, snowboarding), summer olympics (windsurfing etc), integration bal, christmas meeting and what not.
It got bored after I realised I see these people 8 hours a day and most I just "tolerate".

They made a chillout room with xbox, football table sofas - great. After a month everybody got an email "chillout room should only be used at lunch time 12:30-13:30 or after 17. period" because, surprising right, people were really using it. But it is still one of the "huge advantages" listed on the main company site for gratuates to see.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.