[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I get disposable phone numbers to escape the botnet?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

File: breaking-bad-walt-phone.jpg (24KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
breaking-bad-walt-phone.jpg
24KB, 480x360px
Every sign up site wants phone verification now...isn't this just a massive security risk?

What if I want to sign up for LinkedIn or something and NOT give them my phone #?
>>
You can buy phone numbers on the deep web for $10 per 1000
>>
Buy a prepaid phone for $30
>>
>go to Walmart
>buy prepaid phone
>???
>kill yourself for being such a fucking retard
>>
>>58345891
>>58345917

>spend money

Is that how you get your dick sucked too?
>>
Are there alternatives like using email instead of a phone number. You can then just get one from ten minute email.
>>
>>58345891
Those stores have cameras. You gotta send some kid to buy them for you.
>>
voip server thru SSH forwarding using illegal VPNs
>>
Why are turbo nerds such lazy nutjobs? Too lazy to run your own email server but too scared to buy a disposable phone in person. If you're really this scared, the most sensible way to live is to disconnect from the Internet.
>>
>>58346396
>illegal VPNs
what VPNs are illegal?
>>
>>58345624
>How do I get disposable phone numbers to escape the botnet?
The phonebook is full of them.
>>
Isn't there some free disposable VOIP numbers you can use?
>>
You can't have a burner in Australia. Need a photo id to activate the sim
>>
>>58345949
Are you mentally retarded or just a fucking idiot?
>>
>>58346802
The illegal ones
>>
Are you fucking stupid? Ironically its always the total retards who are concerned about 'the botnet'.
>>
>>58347527
No one gives a fuck about Autistralia.
>>
>>58347556
That was hurtful
>>
>>58345624
>what is an IMEI?

IMEI is unique to every single device, your carrier gets the IMEI when you put a SIM card in. So unless you are changing phones and SIM cards every time, you are still being tracked.

Safest way is

>buy phone unlocked in cash
>buy prepaid phone
>activate phone using public phone
>use fake information
>put SIM card in unlocked phone
>purchase prepaid phone cards to reload

Also

>never connect to home wifi
>>
File: 1441858615875.jpg (27KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1441858615875.jpg
27KB, 800x600px
>>58347554
>>
File: 1328218841328.png (195KB, 447x385px) Image search: [Google]
1328218841328.png
195KB, 447x385px
>>58347527
>Need a photo id to activate the sim
>>
>>58347593
Good, you deserve it. Kill yourself.
>>
>>58347659
This is also hurtful. Urging someone to commit suicide is actually illegal anon. I'm surprised you'd do that on a internet notice board.
Also you need to be over 12 to use this website.
>>
>>58347690
Get raped twice and kill yourself, you retarded fucking faggot sack of nigger shit with down syndrome.
>>
>>58347750
Why so much anger son? When exactly did the bed wetting start? Does your anger stem from the fact you still do it?
>>
So...Anyone got any actual answers?
>>
serious question, is /g/ really this autistic?
>>
>>58345624
Go to Walmart and get a burner for 10 bucks or whatever. I've had one for 5 years and there is no name associated with my number. I reload it by cash at gas station. Don't do anything illegal with it, just like being off the grid more than usual. Freedom.
>>
>>58347750
fuck off autismo
>>
>buy prepaid SIM for $5
>Put in phone's second SIM slot
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.