[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are you not using one of the designated distros that RMS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: based.jpg (132KB, 1132x910px) Image search: [Google]
based.jpg
132KB, 1132x910px
Why are you not using one of the designated distros that RMS himself proposes yet /g/? Do you have freedom?
>>
I only take distro advice from people who know how to install the distros they recommend
>>
>>58341322
Elaborate.
>>
>>58341280
I do, but Parabola and Trisquel are the only ones still maintained. The others haven't been updated in years
>>
But that commie has never put his hands on linux, he told this by himself. He's all over GNU.
>>
>>58341357
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=umQL37AC_YM
>>
>>58341481
So because he hasn't installed them himself, means that his opinion on OS' is to be discarded? He is clearly a productive kind of guy, delegating specific functions to specific people so as to not sacrifice efficiency.
>>
>>58341544
>So because he hasn't installed them himself, means that his opinion on OS' is to be discarded?
Yes
>>
>>58341719
>ignores the second half of a post
retard alert.
>>
>>58341848
you asked a question, he answers. Fuck your opinion
>>
Yes, I have a lot of freedom.
>>
>>58341280
I use Windows because I want the freedom to do work without a broken OS getting in the way.
>>
>>58341869
There is a reason that in exam questions you are not allowed to answer with a simple 'yes' or 'no'. If you're going to give an answer, you have to justify it. Otherwise, you are simply retarded.
>>
>>58341481
>i've never had sex. i never saw a point in learning how when there was always someone i could ask to do it for me. one who already knew how and wouldn't make any mistakes
>>
>>58341935

>in exam questions you are not allowed to answer with a simple 'yes' or 'no'.

Source?

>If you're going to give an answer, you have to justify it.

Citation needed.

>Otherwise, you are simply retarded.

Source? Oh you must be retarded, you forgot to autistically provide source for everything you said just because it was common knowledge and assumptions which you're sure to be true, What a retard!

>>58341544

>He is clearly a productive kind of guy who doesn't know how to program and doesn't know how to install an OS!
>being the only retard not knowing that Stallman is basically a politician and calling other people retards because they know this fact that you ignore

KYS yourself and never come back to G.
>>
>>58341544
if this was true debian would be an official fsf approved distro years ago. Literally only free software + easily available (but not by default) non-free firmware if you need it for your PC to work.
>>
File: why_rms_sucks.jpg (190KB, 1000x898px) Image search: [Google]
why_rms_sucks.jpg
190KB, 1000x898px
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.