[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help me prove my roommates are theives

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: clothes-hook.jpg (69KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
clothes-hook.jpg
69KB, 1500x1500px
So my roommates are stealing my shit and I need to prove it. I need a good spy camera, help?
>>
Are you sure you're not trying to spy on your sister?
>>
lock your door and get a gun
>>
>>58332304
Kek no I need to prove to my landlords that they steal to have them evicted
>>
>>58332323
Thanks so much for your autism.
>>
>>58332280
I got one of those, but my jacket always covers up the camera, so it's a very conspicuous unused coat hanger that runs out of batteries fast.
>>
why do people come to /g/ looking for technology solutions to simple social problems?

talk to your roommate. lock your door more. file a police report if something goes missing. move out.

even with cause, eviction is a huge pain in the ass for your landlord. he's not going to want to do it unless your roommate is stealing from multiple people in the building. right now he'll just think this is some petty squabble between two (probably teenage/early-20s) aspies/millenials.
>>
Assert dominance; Steal your roommates.
>>
>>58332280
Are they stealing shit from your room, or food, etc from the common areas?
>>
File: Why_You_Hate_Freedom_2_Chan.png (173KB, 1239x712px) Image search: [Google]
Why_You_Hate_Freedom_2_Chan.png
173KB, 1239x712px
>>58332417
>Simplicity equals autism
>>
>>58333369
First, be useful or kindly fuck off.
Second, this asspie is stealing from multiple apts. And if I can get footage then the eviction process would go much faster and easier.
Third, you imply me being lazy and avoiding the confrontation and hence needing to handle the problem. Yet you say the landlord who's job it is to manage his tenants and make sure no laws are being broken is okay I'm being lazy?
The fuck kind of backwards ass logic is that?
Fourth, my complex is mostly autistic Mexicans who can't form complete sentences. They don't do shit to stop it.
So dude, as afore mentioned, be useful or please fuck off
>>
>>58333399
They are stealing from multiple apts and my room. They have a lockpick set and have picked locked cars, doors etc. I just need clear footage to show the office and law enforcement so the eviction has something more than hear-say
>>
just buy a small black camera and the put it in a dark place
>>
>>58332280
Don't bother with spy cam.
Get UV powder, and catch them "powder" handed.
>>
>>58333547
Easy - get one of these and set it up with a good view of your room.

http://www.gearbest.com/ip-cameras/pp_487830.html?wid=21
>>
>>58333514
>First, be useful or kindly fuck off.
did you exhaust the list of solutions in the second line? i gave you like 4 steps. the last one definitely resolves your problem. the third line/paragraph outlines why you're not going to get your roommate evicted even with evidence.

this news that he's stealing from multiple apartments is totally new. why are you acting hostile like i should have known this? don't you take any responsibility for giving an incomplete account of what's going on?

talk to your neighbors. set up a neighborhood watch. your roommate isn't harry fucking houdini. secretly recording shit is legally dubious without clear signs indicating that you're doing so, whereas witness testimonies are damning. again, social problems don't demand technical solutions unless you're seeking to complicate them further.

i implied that people overcomplicate problems. it's not laziness. if it was, you would probably do the easier thing. i think you're just a coward, timid bitch who would rather secretly record his roommate than have a face to face conversation with him. my guess is he works out and has about 2 to 3 inches of height on you

also
>complex is mostly autistic mexicans
lol literally what planet are you living on? is this some mental facility in mexico geared specifically toward autism? or are you projecting one or two things?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.