[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>razor thin keys with zero press-depth >get something lodged

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6

File: apple-macbook-pro-13-2016-w-g05.jpg (77KB, 775x500px) Image search: [Google]
apple-macbook-pro-13-2016-w-g05.jpg
77KB, 775x500px
>razor thin keys with zero press-depth
>get something lodged in there and the keyboard is irrevocably fucked up

APPLE YOU CUNTS
>>
>>58324570

For future reference, "press depth" is called "key travel"
>>
I NEED TO BE MAD AT APPLE ABOUT SOMETHING TODAY.
>>
How are you lodging shit in your keyboard?
>>
you can't revoke a fuck up. pay more attention in english class.

why are you lodging shit in your keyboard? stop acting like a fucking ape.
>>
>>58324570
maybe don't eat over your computer
>>
>>58324570
so don't buy it lol
>>
>>58324839
or buy two. one for eating food and shitposting and another for working
>>
>>58324839
/thread
>>
>press-depth
>>
File: 1475286849221.jpg (65KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1475286849221.jpg
65KB, 800x800px
>>58324570
> I CAN'T AFFORD THESE HIGH-END LAPTOPS
> I'VE NEVER EVEN TRIED ONE AT THE STORE LET ALONE USED ONE
> I'M MAD AT HOW SHITTY MY LIFE IS
> I'M OUT OF MY AUTISM PILLS TODAY BECAUSE I'M TOO AFRAID TO LEAVE MY MOM'S BASEMENT
> I'M NOW SHIFTING ALL THE HATE TOWARDS THINGS I CAN'T HAVE
> I BETTER MAKE ANOTHER THREAD ON AUTISM /g/ENERAL FORUM ABOUT IT SO I CAN FEEL BETTER ABOUT HOW SHIT MY LIFE IS
> SOMEONE PLEASE KILL ME
the post
>>
>>58325090
>high-end laptop
>no dedicated graphics processor
>no pressure sensitive touchscreen
>nothing is upgradable
>high-end

explain to me how this is "high-end" when it has less features than its competitors?
>>
>>58325025
>autism
>>
>>58325090
>high-end
nice chuckle at the end of the day
thanks
good night, /g/
>>
Memes aside, it's an okay keyboard. There's other things to complain about in the new MBP than a new key design with less travel. It comes down to personal preference, and to Apple's credit, they succeeded in making the laptop thinner by implementing this keyboard which was basically their only goal.
>>
>>58324776

18 snacks a day, its bound to happen
>>
>>58325090

This.
>>
>>58325706
>dedicated graphics processor
yeah because I really need one of those when 99% of what i do is write code and shitpost on various *chans. i'm not a gaymer
>pressure sensitive touchscreen
the fuck would I even need that for. i have a keyboard and a 3 button mouse that cost 15 bucks that i use for acme
>nothing is upgradable
hmm shit works pretty fine right out of the box
>>
>>58325800

OP confirmed for American.
>>
I love keys with short travel, which is why I haven't bothered getting mechanical keyboard.
>>
>>58325812
>yeah because I really need one of those when 99% of what i do is write code and shitpost on various *chans. i'm not a gaymer

So pretty much any cheap ass laptop would serve your needs yet you dropped $1200+
>>
File: 1476106476679.jpg (18KB, 214x235px) Image search: [Google]
1476106476679.jpg
18KB, 214x235px
>>58325706
>explain to me how this is "high-end" when it has less features than its competitors?
It's FOUR THOUSAND DOLLARS. That's not high end to you?
>>
>>58325090
> I CAN'T AFFORD THESE HIGH-END LAPTOPS
they aren't high-end and they are heavily over valued but still nothing out of this world
> I'VE NEVER EVEN TRIED ONE AT THE STORE LET ALONE USED ONE
I´ve had to work with them several times, it was unpleasant for saying the least
> I'M MAD AT HOW SHITTY MY LIFE IS
I think you are projecting here
> I'M OUT OF MY AUTISM PILLS TODAY BECAUSE I'M TOO AFRAID TO LEAVE MY MOM'S BASEMENT
my mother doesn't have a basement, but you are right, I do preffer to stay in my house rather than going out to whatever
> I'M NOW SHIFTING ALL THE HATE TOWARDS THINGS I CAN'T HAVE
hate is irrational, buddy
> I BETTER MAKE ANOTHER THREAD ON AUTISM /g/ENERAL FORUM ABOUT IT SO I CAN FEEL BETTER ABOUT HOW SHIT MY LIFE IS
it looks like you have made some terrible life decisions, is not too late to turn your life around
> SOMEONE PLEASE KILL ME
definitely get help
>>
>>58324570
>it's applels fault because I am a fatass and can't stop eating over my laptop

>>58325985
Show a single laptop that is about as portable with at least 1200p resolution. Hard mode: Not useless trackpad.

>>58326099
It's not about the amounts of features but about the right ones. A premium sports car doesn't have the utility of a truck or even a coupe, yet costs much more.
>>
>>58324570
The keyboard frequently delivers ghost presses.
>>
>>58326145
>I do preffer to stay in my house rather than going out to whatever
So why the fuck would you discuss the pros and cons of product that is not even remotely meant for you? Do you comment on vibrators too and complain that DrillMaster Black Edition isn't premium because it only lasts for 2h?
>>
File: 1482831485537.jpg (91KB, 620x400px) Image search: [Google]
1482831485537.jpg
91KB, 620x400px
>High end
HAHAHA
>>
File: tfw_extortion_2.jpg (87KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
tfw_extortion_2.jpg
87KB, 600x800px
>>58326099
High price has never meant high end, especially not when a brand name is attached.

High end is measured by quality of craftsmanship and level of functionality. Typically this means a premium is paid, but a premium is also put on brand names for fashion. Like Gucci or Nike. Apple is no different. You are paying an exorbinant premium to have that glowing Apple logo on your lid, nothing more.
>>
>>58326395
>The keyboard frequently delivers ghost presses.
Fat fingers.
Mine doesn't.
>>
File: DpQ9YJl.png (21KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
DpQ9YJl.png
21KB, 700x700px
>>58324747
checked you stoopid nerd
>>
>>58326400
>complain that DrillMaster Black Edition isn't premium because it only lasts for 2h?
How do you know this, anon?
>>
>>58327030
My wife's son sent his back after finding out.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.