[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Need sugestiona for mouse.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 5

File: mouse.jpg (21KB, 584x323px) Image search: [Google]
mouse.jpg
21KB, 584x323px
Hi, Im an architect student in third year and we are working with digital rendering. I had a mini mouse for laptops for all these years and for rendering and drawing in CAD is not acurate. I want to buy a good mouse that lasts and its good.

Should i buy Razer/steelseries? Or im cool with any "standsrd mouse"?

Does DPI mean something important in what i want to do?
>>
>>58321860
>sugestiona
You have to go back!
>>
>>58321860
Get a CAD mouse
>>
I'm also looking for a decent gaymen mouse. I have a G502 but it's a little too heavy and I got tired of the design desu. Is the Steelseries Rival 300 any good if I want something lighter and better looking?
>>
>>58321860

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGJaDZC7PChgd-XMwcbZkiw/videos

Logitech G403 Prodigy Wired
>>
logitech G something something for around $40-60, not wireless
>>
I'd reccomend a microsoft A1 mouse like you have in the upper middle of your image. If you can't find an A1 get a microsoft intellimouse it has the same sensor. Wouldn't use some sort of gaming mouse for what you do. I mean you could but it would be more of a pain in the ass than it would be worth. As far as DPI goes i highly doubt you will need anything higher than the standard DPI the mouse uses.

I'd be more concerned with how linear the sensor is. You would want something with zero built in acceleration to produce the most accurate drawings. The mouse i recommended has a very linear sensor.

Look up "how to remove mouse acceleration" You don't exactly need to download mouse fixes but you should try disabling "enhanced pointer precision" (granted you are using windows, it is more complicated on a mac). Even with your old mouse this will help things out a bit before you get a good one.
>>
File: 1481636105839.jpg (20KB, 287x480px) Image search: [Google]
1481636105839.jpg
20KB, 287x480px
>>58323600
Please god do not listen to this guy.
Trying to use a fucking wheel mouse optical on anything higher than 1024x768 especially with enhanced pointer precision off is an absolute nightmare. Don't buy a mouse with less than 1000 DPI.
>>
File: trackball.jpg (42KB, 854x417px) Image search: [Google]
trackball.jpg
42KB, 854x417px
Trackball > clit mouse > thumbball > keyboard mouse keys > pleb mice > trackpad > touchscreens

Kensington Expert Mouse pictured. They even have a wireless version now for retarded people.
>>
>>58321860
The intellimouse, of course.
>>
>>58322972
>CAD mouse
No one uses that shit anymore.
>>
Since there's already a thread about it, I'll ask here.

I too am in need of a mouse. Not for gayman, but I'm open to using gayman shit for normal work (as long as the quality is there). Cost isn't really too much of an issue since my dad got me a nice big NCIX giftcard for Christmas. I just want a GOOD mouse that's gonna last me a long time.

Obviously, since I'm ordering off of NCIX, that's going to be the big restraint. As in, I can't order an old MX510 (although that would be my mouse of choice if I could get one). Are the high-end Logitech mouse still good? I'm basically just wanting something I can use and abuse for a few hours every day, although I won't be gaming with it.
>>
just get a deathadder elite, it's a great mouse
>>
Welly...I Guess ill have to go for a gayman mouse? Open for more sugetions anyways...im traveling next week
>>
>>58325908
We had a good thread about cheap mice a few days ago.

If you want a simple, solid package just get a Logitech M510. If you want the best little shit-posting mouse ever made, get the Logitech M325. They both last for 4+ years and are under $20.
>>
>>58325908
>>58327005
I just checked NCIX to see if they even have what I recommended. Holy shit those prices. What a scam. They're both under $20 at Amazon or BestBuy.
>>
>>58321860
CADmouse.
>>
>>58323629
What are you talking about? I use the same mouse, but black. I've used it for 2 years now, and it's great.
>>
Where can i buy a g400s that isnt 1 million dollars?
>>
>>58328084
Why do you want one? The never Logitech mice like the g502 are far more superior. This is coming from a longtime owner of a g500,400 and 700
>>
>>58328392
Newer*
>>
File: 1458545156427.jpg (16KB, 450x386px) Image search: [Google]
1458545156427.jpg
16KB, 450x386px
>>58327005
>If you want a simple, solid package just get a Logitech M510. If you want the best little shit-posting mouse ever made, get the Logitech M325. They both last for 4+ years and are under $20.
How's M525 Wireless Mouse? It's only few bucks more yet I like how it looks.

Also, what do they mean by Optical sensor?

>Logitech Advanced Optical Technology
>Laser-grade precision tracks over the most challenging surfaces—including smooth, glossy surfaces**—that are problematic for standard optical mice. All while using less power so you get longer battery life and more convenience

how does that compare to laser?
>>
>>58325908
I own a G400s and a MX Master and can recommend both. The G400s is great for gaming and the MX Master is comfy and battery lasts forever, plus works in reflective surfaces.
>>
Is the g403 any good? Never used Logitech mice before and I need a cheapo comfy mouse with 2 side buttons.
>>
>>58321860
Logitech B100

https://youtu.be/SB9aT0F7N8I

Anything else is trash
>>
>>58330510
It certainly gets the job done and is comfortable but I don't think it has a perfect sensor
>>
>>58327948
He means that navigating on the desktop, usually with multiple high resolutions screens on a 400 dpi mouse is a nightmare.

Also the biggest mistake is asking /g/ for advice on gaming mice. You get the latest meme trash mice like g502 recommended.
>>
>>58330981
What do you need a perfect sensor for though? Unless you're literally a professional Dota or CS player, a perfect sensor not only isn't necessary, it isn't detectable.
>>
>>58330981
Please define perfect sensor.

Because I've seen that term used for like 90% of gayming mice, starting from G400(s) which had insane smoothing and high LOD to mice with prediction.
>>
>>58331043
The g400 shouldn't have had that.

Basically the fucking sensor tracks identically to how you move it...that's how I define "perfect"

You are correct, the sensor doesn't need to be perfect unless you're a god of gaming but still. Dissapointing shit like this could happen to you if you elect to just forego it entirely

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fVtfNSI_I1U
>>
>>58323629
You are actually a retard
>>
>>58321860
For your use my master
>>
>>58321860
MX master or g900

The scroll wheel is godtier
>>
>>58333529

Seconding this. MX master is fantastic and the scroll wheel is probably the closest feeling you'll get to injecting heroin.
>>
>>58329505
Fellow G400sfag here, and I concur. One of the best mice I've ever owned and I plan to keep it going as long as humanly possible, to the extent of replacing worn parts as necessary and where possible.
>>
>>58322920
that's not even a real word
'sugerencia' is what he would write if he was one of those mexican people
>>
>>58322983
>Rocketjumpninja

Based
>>
>>58321860
Razer iz best lul XDDDD
>>
File: m500-gallery.png (59KB, 652x560px) Image search: [Google]
m500-gallery.png
59KB, 652x560px
Logitech M500
>>
>>58325908
Logitech mice are good in general. I like a bit of weight so have an MX Revolution on the desktop, which I think was replaced by the Master as you can't get them anymore. I have an M705 for mobile use, it has decent weight but a non-god-tier wheel, the only down side is that the sensor is on the right side rather than the left.

Would recommend them both though. M705 is a solid little mouse for a fair price.
>>
>>58331016
>You get the latest meme trash mice like g502 recommended.

There is objectively nothing wrong with the g502 other than the weight.
>>
>>58323629
what, i've used a 400dpi mouse on a 1920x1200 screen, acceleration off offcourse, for over a year now and there is no problem whatsoever
>>
>>58328392
shape
>>
Depends on the size of your hand

http://www.rocketjumpninja.com/find-a-mouse/
>>
>>58321860
I would suggest that you try using a trackball mouse.
They are comfortable when you are doing designing on the computer.

>>58323014
when he is not gaming, then there is no need for a cable mouse.
>>
>>58323014
>>58339798
The input lag from using wireless is completely undetectable to anyone up to (and including) professional gamers.

If a mouse were plugged into the charging cable, you literally would not be able to tell if it was connected via wired or wireless technology unless you were told which.
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.