[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Jokes that have been going on for way too long

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 1

ITT: Jokes that have been going on for way too long
>>
your life.
>>
>>58319511
As much as i like backwards compatibility i wonder it humanity is gonna be stuck with x86 for another 40 years.
>>
lunix
>>
>>58319523
own't
>>
>>58319528
We have ARM but its performance is poo
>>
>>58319511
>>58319528
explain what's wrong with x86 without using memes.
>>
>>58319729
>le x86 and ARM are the only architectures there are meme
>>
>>58319731
Complex instruction set that are difficult to maintain without introducing bugs

Backwards compatibility and other legacy issues
>>
how many times do i have to tell you

no x86 means no games

no games means i am bored for all eternity or at least till i die

me being bored means i find things to do that are not very nice to others

so games NEED to exist
>>
>>58319823
>no x86 means no games
Who cares?
>>
>>58319823
>no x86 means no games
>unironic
kek
>>
>>58319835
>>58319829
>fell for it
You fucking retards.
>>
>>58319829
i care because there is no other way to pass the time
>>
>>58319852
>be genuine
>get called a troll

nice assumption
>>
>>58319815
Wrong
>>
>>58319857
>i care because there is no other way to pass the time
You know there is this thing called console, right? A new popular architecture would mean that all new games would be created for that + some old popular games would probably be ported as well.

Also
>no other way to pass the time
What a sad cunt you must be. Read a book, get a hobby, learn something new.
>>
>>58319815
so essentially you are not a good enough programmer to handle it

git gud faggot
>>
>>58319883
It is correct, go play in traffic.
>>
>>58319815
so do you work on compilers then? i'm pretty interested :O)
>>
>>58319909
>programmer
I'm talking from a hardware perspective. Intel frequently introduce bugs that literally fry the CPU.
>>
>>58319929
No, but I do work with low-level stuff, yes. However, that isn't the point. See >>58319930
>>
>>58319899
>get a hobby

i have one not my fault everyone is working hard to try and kill it
>console
i would if i could use keyboard and mouse native controller plus FPS = extreme frustartion

>ports
and they wouldnt include every game i like now i would still need to give up ALOT

>learn something new
like what? im bad at almost everything so nothing interests me
>>
>>58319870
The world would be a better place if everything was taken less seriously, niggerfaggot.
>>
>>58319963
Your real issue is that you're a lazy person that doesn't try to better yourself or your situation and you've let yourself slip into an endless depression.
>>
>>58319511
C++
>>
>>58319930
>im talking hardware
>nothing to do with being a good programmer
>programmers introduce bugs because they're not good
>i mean hardware
>>
>>58319978
>lazy person
>because im not good at anything

or maybe im just not good at anything? is that an acceptable answer to you? its very possible that i am simply not good at anything

i thought iwas a decent singer then i heard myself i am NOTR a decent singer i sound NOTHING like corey taylor
>>
>>58320024
These bugs are hardware bugs you fucking idiot.

Hardware engineers exist. Hardware engineers make bugs too. Hardware development is an actual thing.
>>
>>58320036
I'm calling you lazy because nothing interests you and you're not trying to search for something interesting.

However, you are also acting like a classical milennial. Even if you're not going to be the world's best at something, doesn't mean you cannot be good at something. You don't need to sing exactly like Corey Taylor to be a good singer.
>>
>>58319823
Hey dude, ever heard about Candy Crush Saga (ARM version)?
>>
>>58320049
What bugs?
>>
>>58319823
There's a thing called emulation
>>
>>58319511
>OP
>>
>>58320099
http://www.intel.com/content/dam/www/public/us/en/documents/specification-updates/xeon-e5-family-spec-update.pdf

Check under errata and summary of changes.
>>
>>58320076
trust me i have heard myself lots of droning and missed notes and no that not an effect of singing along with headphones its an effect of sucking

and i have looked for hings that interested me i have not found much
>>
>>58320107
Isn't RISC emulation of CISC like 3 times slower?
>>
>>58319823
I don't think any games are programmed in ASM these days, you double nigger.
>>
Any API that's older than 5 years.
>>
>>58320143
No
>>
>>58319511
C++. Sure, it has become quite fascinating, with some unique features even. But a programming language with undecidable grammar IS a joke.
>>
>>58319731
install gentoo
>>
>>58319511
JavaScript
>>
>>58320036
This is the most defeatist shit I've ever heard and insulting to people with skills.

People are good at things because they invest considerable time into learning something.
>>
>>58320036
The only way to become good at anything is doing that until you get good.
>>
>>58320128
>>58320036
Kys back to /r9k/
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.