[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/g/, I need your knowledge. Is there any decent alternative to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

/g/, I need your knowledge. Is there any decent alternative to Plex for streaming to my phone? I started using Plex because my Smart TV support it but then I found out the mobile app. It works great for streaming music and shows when I'm not home but I don't want to pay for it.

Is there a free alternative? Mainly from streaming music from my PC. Also, how bad is the data consumption?
>>
What happened to her leg
>>
>>58314936
And her neck/shoulder area?
>>
how can she play bass with no legs?
>>
>>58314873
jeez dude
every fucking router supports vpn nowadays
make a vpn at home and connect to it from your phone wherever you are and keep using the free version of plex
and, if you're not retarded, you'll be able to check every movie's bitrate, that thing in kb/s... that's pretty much the data consumption... and you can set your plex to transcode to the data consumption of your liking
>>
>>58314873
just imagine the smell in this room. I mean, hot summer, fags and a half dozen cats, hobos armpit mode on.
>>
>>58314936
>>58314982
Lightsaber battle
>>
>>58314936
It was amputed.
>>
>>58315129
The free version of Plex limits playback even if you're on a local network while on trial mode. I don't think using a VPN would help here.
>>
>>58314873
plex is great, just drop $5 for the app you kike fuck
>>
>>58314873
FFserver
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.