[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Despite being a dumbass when it comes to hardware I somehow managed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: pieceofshit.jpg (94KB, 1620x911px) Image search: [Google]
pieceofshit.jpg
94KB, 1620x911px
Despite being a dumbass when it comes to hardware I somehow managed to extract this from my laptop without destroying anything. Now how do I fix these completely fucked audio ports? pic related, they got destroyed because I play rocket league and can't control my emotions.
>>
File: angry cat.jpg (266KB, 905x881px) Image search: [Google]
angry cat.jpg
266KB, 905x881px
>>58303340

>getting mad at video juegos
>>
>how do I fix these completely fucked audio ports?
>they got destroyed because I play rocket league and can't control my emotions.
Unfortunately anon, there's no cure for autism.
>>
>>58303340

just re solder the port clips
>>
>>58303340
You must solder new audio port, good luck with finding matching port to your PCB.
>>
>>58303356
/thread
>>
>>58303340
Google all the numbers on the board and when you find the exact board, buy a new 1 on ebay.
>>
>>58303340

>de-solder each of the jacks 4 pins
>get http://www.ebay.com/itm/10X-3-5mm-Female-5-Pins-Stereo-Headset-Interior-PCB-Mount-Audio-Jack-Socket-HF/381861177693
>re-solder each of the new ones
>???
>profit

wtf nigga... next time go to >>>/diy/
>>
File: IMG_7987.png (256KB, 407x557px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7987.png
256KB, 407x557px
>>
>>58303455
actually, those dont have the pins on the right location but you get the just of it, search ebay/element14/etc. for the proper ones
gl
>>
>>58303455
That jack doesn't match though
>>
>>58303491
then find ones that do
>>
>>58303498
Then say that instead of linking the wrong thing
>>
>>58303509
that wasn't me retard
>>
thanks nerdvirgins, I found a replacement on ebay for 5 bucks
>>
>>58303340
>how do I fix these completely fucked audio ports?
Oh my... look at that shit... Did you trash your computer as well?

also:
>>58303356
this
>>
>>58303581
you're a piece of shit and you can't aerial
get off /g/
>>
>>58303617
I'm not sure how they got fucked but my theory is it's because I kept sticking bent headphone jacks in them and that fucked them up and now because the ports are fucked all my headphone jacks are broken as well so those are next on my list of things to fix. The first ones were bent because I got mad at vidya.

>>58303639
I'm going, I'm going. Also I'm superchamp in 2s get on my level faggot.
>>
>>58303340
Buy an USB sound card. Ask /csg/ they can recommend something for 2-3 bucks.
>>
>>58303340
Just look up you laptop on ebay and search for "audio port port" or something like that and buy completely new one on ebay. probably will cost you 20 bucks at most and you won't have to bother with soldering or anything

your lucky that jack was part of a daughterboard and not the motherboard itself
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.