[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How many doors will refrigerators have this year?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: ces.jpg (45KB, 820x400px) Image search: [Google]
ces.jpg
45KB, 820x400px
How many doors will refrigerators have this year?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b-HQuSdl98A
>>
>>58284495
Anyone else who watched this live?
>>
Zero.
>>
>>58284495
>smart fridges
I am beginning to hate the future.
>>
They're all ran out of ideas, we were at that point before the iphone was launched, then jobs created the app market which until that point didn't even exist viably. hopefully someone will come along and see a good product which then will spur the creation of other good ideas.

Laptops for example, its amazing we still only have so few options, most laptops look alike and have similar functions.
>>
>>58287716
>Laptops for example, its amazing we still only have so few options, most laptops look alike and have similar functions.

"Automobiles for example, its amazing we still only have so few options, most Automobiles look alike and have similar functions."

Same could be said of any mass-produced item.
>>
>>58287994
I don't think automobiles are a good example, there is a standard to which they must support impact and keep the passengers or driver alive. Plus you have lots of different categories hatchbacks, sedans, suvs, vans, mini vans, trucks and there are massive variations inside those categories and massive variations in price.

What we have in the laptop segment is some and innovation going on the low end of the market with chromebooks and windows laptops under $250. And we have a bastardization of the what a high end laptop is supposed to be, today a high end laptop is basically a low end laptop with better guts. It may sound like a broken record but its true, the ruggedness of a x20 thinkpad is yet to be beat by anything else since, what we have had in all price points since then are laptops that can barely handle cooling themselves.
>>
>>58284503

I went to CES last 3 years in a row and walked right past the fridge section every time.

I'm not even going this year since VR was the only cool thing last CES and this year it's just going to be the same shit.
>>
>>58287994

What's with people who have nothing constructive to add feel the need to make up some completely fucking retarded comparison that fails miserably so they can feel like they are above the discussion?
>>
>>58284495
>puts magnets on the fridge
>destroys fridge
>>
I don't know about other people but I steered clear of the "smart" appliances and went straight up simple. Bought a new SpeedQueen (mechanical no control board bullshit just a belt) washer and dryer instead of that side loading set that costs as much as a used car. Fridge is plain jane with just a water line for the icemaker standard top freezer bottom fridge. I have an extra freezer and fridge outside in my garage. I might do one big fridge in the house with the extra fridge and freezer outside.
>>
>>58289714
Fucking kek
>>
>>58284488
Here's to hoping they have some decent cases released
>>
>>58284495
I dont know who thought they needed to add a tamberine over the guy giving a presentation, but fuck you.
had to stop watching, runined the video fag, cant even focus on what was boing said.
>>
>>58284488
This year, they will have twenty doors per fridge, plus five additional freezer doors. And each door will be connected to Wi-Fi for the purposes of adding security holes in your network. And yes, they can all individually run Doom.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.