[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I won this phone, Honor 8, is it any good for keeps ? Or should

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: huawei-honor-8-0.jpg (32KB, 595x600px) Image search: [Google]
huawei-honor-8-0.jpg
32KB, 595x600px
I won this phone, Honor 8, is it any good for keeps ? Or should I sell and get something else ?
>>
>>58278519
>having tech you don't need
why are you asking faggots on /g?
obviously sell the stupid spy device, or is your currency worthless and you having a larger cash stack not benefit your ass bcus you're too fucking stupid to know how to make your money work for you?
>>
>firmware malware
It's garbage for any adult professional
>>
it's an amazing phone. you know if you need it or not
>>
>chink phones
sure thing, give them access to your daily life.
you can absolutely trust the chinese after all, right? it's not like they have a reputation for anything.
>>
>>58278519
Bought this phone for my girlfriend as an xmas gift and she seems to love it. I say try it out and see how you feel for a couple weeks before selling it, you might like it. From what little time I've messed with the phone, it has a good feel and is pretty snappy for a mid-range priced device. The fingerprint scanner particularly leaves me very impressed, its way quicker than my iPhone 6+, is way more natural, and recognises gestures which add a few convenient shortcuts for control options. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't at least a little envious.
>>
>5 replies
>3 shitposters
what a sad place
>>
>>58278633
You can't escape the botnet, no matter how hard you try. Might as well give in unless you want to move innawoods with no tech.
>>
>>58278537
because I want an opinion, you faggot cunt
>>
>>58278641
thing is I have a Nexus 6P now and I've been looking at other phones but nothing really got my attention
>>
>>58278806
If you don't want to move to another phone then you can probably safely sell the H8 if you have no interest in it. If no other phones look interesting to you then theres no reason for you to really upgrade, right? I mean you can try out the Honor 8 but it sounds like you pretty satisfied. That's sort of where I'm at with my iphone 6+, I wanna get a new phone but the iphone 7 sucks, and the one android I did want is banned everywhere because it explodes. So I'm stuck here waiting to see on either iphone 8 or note 8.
>>
>>58278546
Something no one in here is, so it's good for OP.
>>
>>58278633
>>58278668
Back in the glory days of samsung, root was one button press away. Now it is all locked down due to shitty isps. Chink + AOSP or whatever rom you want is the only way. They are the most /g/ phones because they release their drivers so people can make roms and you have choice.

You are going to just say there's some hardware based way they still have, which would be just the same for all other "normal" manufacturers.

Now please don't respond negatively to my post, the money being deposited only goes through if someone buys a phone
>>
>>58278790
good enough.
>>
>>58278519
Did you win this from the Android authority giveaway?
>>
>>58278806
You didn't mention that. If you have a nexus, then sell the honor. Don't listen to to the basement dwellers, wawey makes good phones and if I have to go full autism about botnet I'd rather have the chinks spy on me than the Americans (besides if any Chinese knows any of my language then I'm seriously impressed).
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.