[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i7680k

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

Did I install my CPU currently? the text is upside down
>>
>>58275901
If you were too stupid to align it like it's indicated on the fucking chip and motherboard, you deserve for it to blow up in your dumb face.
>>
I watched a video in the black dot was on the top left
>>
Please guys I need to know if I did this correctly
>>
>>58276307
But why do they have it where the Intel text is upside down?
>>
>>58276461
Because the motherboard manufacturer has no fucking clue how Intel would decide to print the labels when they lid the CPU, and even if they did, they don't care.
>>
>>58276461
underside the cpu there is a little triangle in one of the corners

match that one with the one in the socket.
>>
>>58276492
Okay just makes you think you have the CPU upside down but thanks
>>
>>58275901
Sick pic OP
>>
>>58276666
Really why is that?
>>
>>58276666
He blurred it out so we couldn't get his IP address. Also checked.
>>
>>58275901
You installed your RAM wrong. Put all 4 of them in the grey slots.
>>
File: 1482287207471.gif (816KB, 400x398px) Image search: [Google]
1482287207471.gif
816KB, 400x398px
>>58276908

Holy shit, didn't even notice.
>>
If it wasnt in there right you'd notice when you hear the "crack" of either the pcb or the socket breaking

Otherwise, because thats a long die, make sure you use a bit more thermal paste than usual, and make sure ot spreads correctly
>>
this video should help :^)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_9m7xkzwnQ
>>
>>58277158
>Otherwise, because thats a long die, make sure you use a bit more thermal paste than usual,
So... two tubes?
>>
>>58276908
meme
>>
File: acting like a total moron.jpg (33KB, 300x392px) Image search: [Google]
acting like a total moron.jpg
33KB, 300x392px
>>58275901
>>
>>58276908
Thanks but why the grey slots what difference does it make?
>>
Read the booklit fuck tard
>>
>>58280745
grey channel 1, black channel 2. lets them work properly in dual channel senpai. they will be spaced apart thats fine
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.