[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

yahoo firefox cucksey

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 123.png (162KB, 1036x746px) Image search: [Google]
123.png
162KB, 1036x746px
What's the connection between yahoo and firefox?
Why is yahoo promoting firefox so blatantly?
What are the 2 biggest losers of the internet up to?
>what are they building in here, what in the world are they building in there?
>in b4 Marissa Mayer laugh compilation video
>>
>>58271654
Jesus Christ, why do you need a social media expression platform and why is it 4chan? Why do you force us to read that? Why don't you go on Twitter or Reddit and let people decide for which content they want to see?

>>>/rules/global/6
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mcSujceZDmg
>>
>>58271695
Moron I was just asking why the connection between the 2 companies!
And showed why I asked the question.
>>
>>58271654
Huh? Are you living under a rock?

Yahoo pays Mozilla to be default search engine so of course Yahoo is going to advertise Firefox.

It's all public, there are no hidden deals here.
>>
>>58271732
>What are the two biggest losers of the Internet up to?
I don't give a shit, just post in on Twitter for your 12 followers, that couldn't start an interesting conversation.

Also we're not here to answer your questions.

You didn't even mention your location, showing a non-existant knowledge of Mozilla contracts with search engines.

>What's the connection between Yahoo and Firefox?
Yahoo is Firefox's default search engine in some locations.
>Why is Yahoo promoting Firefox so blatantly?
Maybe because Mozilla is still the 2nd or 3rd most used browser and Yahoo is dying? Maybe because they don't want to promote Google for some blatant reasons? Did you do your own research or are we supposed to spoonfeed your technology arguments in your highschool?
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.