[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

4k monitor: Samsung U28E590D, 28" LCD

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: 656533366_1.png (427KB, 489x352px) Image search: [Google]
656533366_1.png
427KB, 489x352px
What you guys think of the Samsung U28E590D, 28" LCD?
Should I get it for gaming / watching Anime?
Are there disadvantages watching full HD content on a 4k display?
>>
>>58271361
28" is too small for a 4k monitor imho.
That one is pretty good though. Only drawback it not being an ips panel.
>>
>>58271414
I'm curious about ISP vs. TN panels.
It' said that ISP offers much better viewing angles. But what's the difference when looking at both ISP and TN at a perfect 90 degrees angle?
>>
>>58271451
IPS have better colors.
>>
>>58271451
IPS is like your retina display, clearer, more crisper outputs at the cost of response time, and i think refresh rate? its very suefull if you are working on color sensitive stuff, photo editing and what not
>>
I have it for work....stay away.
>>
>>58271679
Why?
>>
>>58271361
I have the samsung 32" 4k U32E850

comes with freesync and is IPS

p nice
>>
>>58272426

How many arms and legs did you pay for it though?
>>
It's complete shit
>>
>>58272442
like $1200
>>
>>58272403
color saturation and sharpness of images.
I'm using it for development and not for gaming however eye fatigue along with a feeling of not seeing well after an hour are problems common to any use you want to do with this monitor.
>>
>>58272507
eye fatigue is real.

new 27 inch widescreen owner here. i'm always looking at the left side of the screen when on websites because i don't know how to center every page,

and even at low brightness this thing is like staring into the sun
>>
>>58273712

Set it to 100% brightness and a full white image, leave on while you sleep. Should wear down the backlight.
>>
>>58271361
It's TN, so no, I wouldn't suggest you get it. TN looks like shit compared to IPS or VA.
>>
>>58271361
>>58271414
If you are using it primarily for gaming you want 23-24" for the high dpi. If it is for productivity you want 32" for max realestate and since most apps have shit scaling.
>>
>>58271414
After using ips for a while I could never go back to tn. ThE colors are absolute shit and if you so much as lean to the side you get all kinds of color distortion from the crappt viewing angles.

Also ips panels have can have very good response times these days and 60hz is the norm and fine unless your a Profesional fps player.
>>
>>58271361
I bought a few years back, it was okay when there wasn't a lot of affordable options. Now I would have bought something different. Get an IPS.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.