[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Friendly reminder that this kid literally dreams in code and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

File: maxresdefault.jpg (315KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
315KB, 1920x1080px
Friendly reminder that this kid literally dreams in code and you're still a scriptkiddie sitting in ur moms basement all day
>>
>>58268316
How do you dream in code?

Do you yell variable declarations at Santa clause or something?
>>
File: dog.jpg (22KB, 346x473px) Image search: [Google]
dog.jpg
22KB, 346x473px
>>58269360
> Santa clause
>>
File: stylish-indian-guy-14673804.jpg (115KB, 953x1300px) Image search: [Google]
stylish-indian-guy-14673804.jpg
115KB, 953x1300px
>>58268316
Friendly reminder that this guy literally has a job and you spend your entire day on a chagatai chalcography board.
>>
>>58268316
I dunno what is so ridiculous for you about "dreaming in code".
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tetris_effect
>>
>>58269360
I've had a few dreams in code. It's like normal programming but you wake up at the end.
>>
>>58268316
> commenting code verbatim instead of intent
> single letter identifiers
> using macros

Disgusting, would not pass review/10
>>
>>58269546
>not using single letter variable names such as i and j for iteration
>not using macros as short functions
But I agree with you on the comment stuff.
>>
File: 20170101_131225.png (263KB, 1440x1532px) Image search: [Google]
20170101_131225.png
263KB, 1440x1532px
>>58269438
Seriously? who did this shit?
>>
File: lol.png (8KB, 246x205px) Image search: [Google]
lol.png
8KB, 246x205px
>>58269584
>>
File: beautiful_code intensifies.png (119KB, 251x306px) Image search: [Google]
beautiful_code intensifies.png
119KB, 251x306px
>>58268316
>>
>>58269571
>not using single letter variable names such as i and j for iteration

Usable only for 1-2-3 line loops. Gets quicly out of control when used at a wider scope

>not using macros as short functions

Using global macros for anything is grounds for rejection of production code. This includes using MAX and other retardation.
>>
>>58268316
>scriptkiddie

>>>/v/
>>
>>58268316
Meanwhile I dream in nightmares.
>>
>>58268316
Not me.
I got a job as a code monkey that requires slightly higher intelligence than the average pajeet.
>>
>>58268316
I code, script, network, program, etc.- in about 6 languages each day for 14 hours. I've started having dreams that my manager literally lives with me for the purpose of finishing our code projects.

I can speak to this dream concept and tell you that a combination of pressure and lack of sleep means you never leave work, and you will ultimately feel like a slave to that which you create.
>>
When I was 11 or so I got a very high fever. I hallucinated hearing voices and seeing a window of my IDE in a corner.

Nothing was really coherent.
>>
>>58269360
When I do it, I usually visualize the problem and how to solve it.
Variable names are irrelevant.
>>
>autistic savant/ childhood prodigy
These idiots come out of the woodwork on an annual basis, and they're all the same.
Regardless of how naturally good their brain is at something, they always lack problem solving and logical/critical thinking skills.
The fact that they come and disappear in a flash is testament to this.

Only luck they might have is if they have a gift for art and it's unique enough to get attention while they're still alive like that black autismo kid who draws detailed city scapes from memory.
>>
>>58269952
You must have been really out of it. What kind of a person would use an IDE instead of a man's editor like ed?
>>
>>58270030
it was babbys first BASIC my dude
>>
He's not a genius, just made a few hello world tier apps.
http://hicaduda.com
>>
Has anyone noticed how all these genius kids in the news get a 15 minute spotlight and then you don't hear anything about them ever again.
>>
>>58268316
THis autistic looking kid isn't intelligent
he doesn't want basic human needs like a girlfriend
all he wants to do is work on technology
he breezed through school because 'xd guys look i can make game let me pass'
while the other kids in his classes were on the same level of intelligence
it's just that he didn't go to a school full of stuck up autistic teachers who can barley do their jobs

he has breezed through school so fast and has barely experienced any hardships in life

he'll probably throw and giant fit when he does
and/or consider suicide
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.