[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/dpt/ - Daily Programming Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 314
Thread images: 46

File: this cost $1000 dollars.jpg (79KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
this cost $1000 dollars.jpg
79KB, 800x450px
old thread: >>58262347

Happy New Year, /g/!
>>
First for C.
>>
File: dpt.png (742KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
dpt.png
742KB, 1920x1080px
First for bunnies
>>
Another post for C.
>>
Let's not forget our sister threads!

Functional Programming General: >>58244769
Web Development General: >>58224919
>>

__________________________ ___
___________________ _________
_____________________ ______
__________________________ ____
>>
File: stillwampvoip.png (33KB, 754x517px) Image search: [Google]
stillwampvoip.png
33KB, 754x517px
>>58266868
Happy new year, OP.

Still working on WAMPVOIP.
>>
Happy new year, /g/.
>>
do i really need a cloud service for some very basic/minimal app backend that's basically just users uploading and downloading a small number of tiny files? a normal web host plan with ASP.NET should be fine for that, no?

the horror stories where people on shared hosting plans got shut down by their hosts all seem to be when they did some retardedly huge tasks like mass email sendouts and doing gorillions of database requests for each user
>>
>>58266887
/dpt/ is as hostile to /wdg/ as big cats are to gazelle
>>
>>58266844
I was being foolish. On freenet architecture you can't determine who created the content and who is relaying. I know free sites are referenced by a private key. But I don't know about specific posts on those sites, if they are, it's easy to filter shitposters and stay anonymous. I've already read their paper some years ago but I don't remember much.

It's made in Java, pls don't make yours in java.
>>
>>58266887
>The amount of shit in those OPs
Jesus christ, why the hell do they need all of that shit?
>>
>>58266893
There's a programming challenge in this somewhere.

WHAT IS IT. WHAT.
>>
File: Untitled.png (192KB, 1440x860px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
192KB, 1440x860px
Slowly but surely
>>
>>58266912
Of course it's C and OpenCL.
I would love to use Vulkan/SPIR but it's retarded and artificially complex for some reasons.
>>
File: RLMS.gif (737KB, 700x393px) Image search: [Google]
RLMS.gif
737KB, 700x393px
>>58266928
Being able to contemplate the born of new memes.
>>
>>58266959
Took me a second to recognise the copypasta. When I did, I must admit I had myself a good little angry tirade. I typically don't find 'Internet copypastas' especially annoying or angering, in fact it took me years to stop appreciating the classic 'Navy SEAL' copypasta. Nonetheless, in today's bitter political climate, I find solace in more traditional forms of humour, a little bit of an injection of real comedy in this world full of 'irony' and 'dankness'. Ironically bad jokes are still bad jokes people - NEWSFLASH. This is a bang up unoriginal job, and I hope to see much, much less of you in the future.
>>
>>58266917
Because you must learn thoroughly every memes if you want to grind your social status.
>>
Finally a thread that's not going to get deleted. Anybody want to collab on image processing shit?

Something fun, preferably.
>>
I discovered that it's a bad idea to use a binary format for saving to/reading from, in that if you mess up it's very difficult to fix the files.
>>
Looking up documentation on the LLVM libraries. I might just make a compiler for that dude's "64LMC" language.
>>
>>58267046
>Collaborating with a CShart racemixer
No thanks
>>
>>58267055

I can't deny those repeating digits.
>>
I have now ported my transpiler to C. I'm sure this has been my most productive new year/new year's eve ever.
https://github.com/salvadorp2001/64LMC
>>
>>58267046
>Anybody want to collab on image processing shit?
That's not my thing, but good luck with it.
>>
>>58267059
Er dette en ny meme?
>>
File: funky_lena.png (676KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
funky_lena.png
676KB, 512x512px
>>58267062

It can be entertaining.
>>
>>58267059
Isn't the 134 IQ marker just the point where you can actually use knowledge out of phonics?
>>
>>58267054
Just use LLVM IR directly. :)
>>
>>58267097
As in, you are tied to the genus that exposes us to this reality and are thus a genius, whereas the phonic people can only "know" what they've been told explicitly and should thus be left to their faculties?
>>
Got the WAV header stuff to work, so that's nice. I need to convert from unsigned to signed, but that's easy
>>
>>58267109

The libraries make it easier to emit LLVM IR and compile that into the relevant targets.
>>
>>58267115
Took me a second to recognise the copypasta. When I did, I must admit I had myself a good little angry tirade. I typically don't find 'Internet copypastas' especially annoying or angering, in fact it took me years to stop appreciating the classic 'Navy SEAL' copypasta. Nonetheless, in today's bitter political climate, I find solace in more traditional forms of humour, a little bit of an injection of real comedy in this world full of 'irony' and 'dankness'. Ironically bad jokes are still bad jokes people - NEWSFLASH. This is a bang up unoriginal job, and I hope to see much, much less of you in the future.
>>
test
>>
File: 14.jpg (15KB, 198x67px) Image search: [Google]
14.jpg
15KB, 198x67px
>>58267099
Your power is growing too fast and mods are... afraid.
>>
>>58267160
good news, I haven't been banned
>>
>>58267172
Not yet.
>>
>>58267181
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jHjFxJVeCQs
>>
>>58267181
Indeed my dear. But I'm on the right track.

Or maybe I was banned.
Of course if that was the case I couldn't be making this posts, since ban evasion is against the rules.
>>
>>58267210
im only 20 iq pts behind a man (einstein) who debunked the majority of physics by thinking about trains. And seeing as physics deals with true complexity and other science do not, its even more reasonable for a 140 to be able to trash your kind than it was for a 160 to trash physics ;)
if ur iq was above 140 u wouldnt be as butthurt about the concept of a 140 hyp grad lurking this beta barn..
so the logical conclusion is that ur iq is lower than 140 (possibly much lower)
if you met me in real life you would instantly be blown into a world where all that mattered was getting me to acknowledge your existence and even hopefully be your friend... But i would probably find you to be a desperately uninteresting person and want you to exit my awareness as fast as possible.
the fact that i dont lie about my iq is what gives me the edge necessary to call you an inferior little girl who couldnt understand basic physics, and BE RIGHT ABOUT IT.
honestly if i woke up one morning and for some reason my thinking capacity had devolved to your level, it would take me less than 5 min to run to the kitchen and slit my throat...
maybe your going to tell me u work at goldman..
but ud still be way inferior, as is anybody who projects their iq to be higher than it is..
maybe thats the point, inferiorboy ;)
>>
>>58267217
I have just recently successfully pushed a new meme. May I suggest that you make your shit posting more readable? Add break lines and capital letters for starts.
>>
File: chop.png (467KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
chop.png
467KB, 512x512px
>>58267090
>>
>>58267217
What's up with people posting empty posts lately. :/
>>
>>58267238
do it yourself you lazy faggot
also, it's not a meme, it's called "pasta"
>>
File: lenakey.png (379KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
lenakey.png
379KB, 512x512px
>>58267240

This is reversible, try it (and no cheating by just posting original lena).
>>
>>58267249
Please don't reproduce
I met many retarded people in my years on this site but you easily made it into the top 10 with this

You actually don't understand shit, so please let me give you this one advice, and please take it:
You are horribly stupid and it hurts, don't ever try to spread the shit you believe to know about anything ever again.

Now please try to think about the shit you're telling us here for at least 5 minutes and maybe you find the giant flaws in your logic all by yourself.
No one is here to give you private lessons. If you still don't get it then, just kill yourself
>>
>>58267250
I'm not doing that myself, this pasta is shit, I have o intention to push it.
Pasta are memes, imbecile.
>>
File: key3.png (33KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
key3.png
33KB, 512x512px
You even get a bonus, here's the key.
>>
>>58267090
do gaussian blur
unsharp masking
bicubic upsampling
>>
>>58267269

I've already done the first two.
>>
>>58267282
I've already done your mom.
>>
>>58267258
Stop hurting my social status you idiot. As you can clearly see I am tripfagging and you have to be gentle with me if you don't want everything to be reported to Ruby Senpai. Remember the last time she was angry..
>>
>>58267291

Rude.
>>
>>58267317
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uq-v1TTUyhM
>>
>>58267254
>>58267266
I need another hint.
>>
>>58267335
https://youtu.be/V_bQNPG2OyE?t=12s
>>
>>58267359

What did you try?
>>
>>58267369
I stared at them really hard.
>>
>>58267381

That's not good enough.
>>
>>58267420
Okay I'll try tomorrow.
>>
>>58267317
>she
>>
File: 8bit_walk.gif (12KB, 221x367px) Image search: [Google]
8bit_walk.gif
12KB, 221x367px
I'm working on whatever you guys are working on. On the other half of my widescreen I'm going to have a snes emulator running or something. What should we code and what should I play?

I have a gcc/g++ from mingw, or I can log in to my linux and do all this from there and we have the whole set. What say ye? I can code in a few languages out of compiler, though, so maybe we can hop on that. I'll even play down to some javascript considering I know none.
>>
I'm writing a wrapper to FLIF in Racket (I call it "riff"). It's actually been pretty painless so far.
>>
>>58267797
binary or string?
>>
I implemented autoconf for my language interpreter and transpilers. If someone knows how to do transpilers for other languages and wants to help, it will be appreciated.
>>
File: 1439648511159.jpg (116KB, 469x469px) Image search: [Google]
1439648511159.jpg
116KB, 469x469px
Post your best string hashing functions, /dpt/!

Here is mine:
size_t hash(const char *str)
{
return strlen(str);
}
>>
>>58267844
I don't think I can help just yet. I am reading through it now.
>>
>>58267844
Yeah, I can't contribute to this. Not in any pleasant way, haha. Graet code base btw
>>
>>58267844
>C transpiler emits C++
>>
>>58267856
niceme.me
But in case you were serious, I used to use this when I couldn't get a library for serious hashing:

int hash(char *str)
{
int len = strlen(str);
int hash = 0;
for(int i = 0; i < len; i++)
{
hash += (int)str[i]*i;
}
return hash;
}

>>58267871
If you look close enough you'll see the transpilers just embed the code inside the interpreter so that's the least of my worries.
>>
>>58267776
?
>>
>>58267797
I'm not certain I understand the question. Instead of using arrays for image data I have it set to use byte strings.
>>
>>58267912
meant for
>>58267814
>>
>>58267912
That's kinda binary...really depends if the machine is on raw mode or something. Alright, that's pretty cool regardless. I was just curious.
>>
I expanded my language to include addition and substraction. It's turning into pure spaghetti now though. If any of you wants to try to make something useful with it, go ahead.
>>
>>58267844

So... I'm looking through your specifications for this language, and I'm noting a few ambiguities here, particularly with regards to the output string. You start out saying it should be 9 bytes in size. You then say it is pulled from mailboxes x to x+7 when opcode 5 is used. This would mean 8 bytes are used for the string. Is the 9th byte always a null terminator? If we are taking one byte from each mailbox, since each mailbox is 8 bytes in size, are we taking the least significant byte (mod 256) each time? What should the behavior be if mailbox xxxx is valid, but mailbox xxxx+7 is not? Do mailbox numbers start at 0 or 1? You state that there is a maximum line limit of 64, and that some lines may be data, rather than instructions. Are we to assume that each line x is the initial value of mailbox x? If so, this implies a possibility of self modifying code, making interpreters and compilers both a bit more complex.
>>
LAST POST OF 2016 FOR ME!

FUCK YOU 4CHAN
>>
>>58268133
>This would mean 8 bytes are used for the string. Is the 9th byte always a null terminator?
That's what I meant, yes.

>are we taking the least significant byte each time?
I think that's what explicit casting
(char)mailbox
does, so that would be it.

>What should the behavior be if mailbox xxxx is valid, but mailbox xxxx+7 is not?
I actually hadn't thought about it. Do any languages not python have a behavior defined? I know C and C++ just Segfault my shit up.

>Do mailbox numbers start at 0 or 1?
Instructions meant for mailbox start at 1, but internally it's still a 0-index array so I just substracted 1 from the data number.

>are we to assume that each line x is the initial value of mailbox x?
Yes, that's the idea. Kind of like the Little Man Computer only this one is 5 digits instead of 3.

>If so, this implies a possibility of self modifying code, making interpreters and compilers both a bit more complex
That's why my interpreter is literally just an array of long long ints and my transpilers just output the interpreter with the code embedded. I have no idea how to go about this. It should be illegal for me to go near enterprise code seeing how I do this stuff.
>>
HAPPY NEW YEAR, WEST COAST FRIENDS!
>>
>>58268169

It's been 2017 for a few hours here. I'm chronologically closer to a Trump presidency, and it feels great.
>>
>>58268169
It's been 5 hours of 2017 in Uruguay. I haven't even talked to anyone yet.
>>
>>58268177
He's not inaugurated by timezone. If anything he's sworn in LATER for you because you're clocks are further ahead in time.
>>
>>58268198

But you guys won't find out about it for several hours. Just how fast do you think the pony express is?
>>
>>58268166

>I actually hadn't thought about it. Do any languages not python have a behavior defined? I know C and C++ just Segfault my shit up.
It might not be a segmentation fault. You might just read from a random part of memory. In any case, I would do one of two things:

1. Throw an illegal instruction error if mailbox x > 57.
2. Zero pad the end of the string.

>Yes, that's the idea. Kind of like the Little Man Computer only this one is 5 digits instead of 3.
I have not actually heard of the "Little Man Computer", but I can see this would make compilation -- even JIT compilation -- incredibly difficult, as you would need to include code to recompile mailbox data regularly.
>>
>>58268169
fuck you I love you

also , hi ruby

happy new year
>>
>>58268220

Happy New Year, Anon. How's things?
>>
>>58268219
>Throw an illegal instruction error if mailbox x > 57.
This might actually work since no one is gonna be stupid enough to put their strings at the end of the program

>I have not actually heard of the "Little Man Computer"
It's a hypothetical architecture used to explain computing to students. It's like a mail office with little mailboxes that tell the postman what to do. It's pretty much the same as mine but with 3 digits instead of 5, and 99 boxes instead of 64. It also has the issue of self modification but I don't think anyone's been autistic enough to actually try to make a compiler for it, much less a JIT compiler.
>>
>>58268239

>I don't think anyone's been autistic enough to actually try to make a compiler for it, much less a JIT compiler

Well, static compilation of self-modifying code is along the realm of impossible, so any compiler for this would have to be JIT. I'm not sure if a JIT compiler COULD get any performance boosts over straight interpretation, given the need to recompile every time a mailbox is changed.
>>
>>58268225
My son turned 3 a few days ago and I'm getting healthier. Good so far.

Did you make your mind up on that research or work dilemmeam?
>>
>>58268285
>I'm not sure if a JIT compiler COULD get any performance boosts over straight interpretation, given the need to recompile every time a mailbox is changed.
We're talking about a single-threaded proto-CPU architecture that can't even divide or multiply, I don't think a performance boost would even be noticed by most timers.
>>
>>58268331

I am definitely doing research. Applied for a PhD at UW a couple of weeks ago, and currently working on an application for WSU.

>>58268335

Yeah, but if you could at least get it to use less instructions overall, it would be nice...

But now that I think about it, a JIT would involve regularly trashing the instruction cache, forcing the CPU to constantly go to RAM to get the new instructions, then decode them from scratch, effectively doing nothing while an equivalent interpreter would chug along slow and steady. The only times JIT can actually go fast is when you compile once, and then call the same section of code over and over again until the time spent compiling is drowned out by the performance gains of not re-interpreting the opcodes.
>>
>>58268372
So would a JIT be useful in any kind of self-modifying-able language or are those forever condemned to interpreters?

By the way, LMC2C now outputs only C. I had to mangle the last fprintf because C is apparently a lot more autistic about newlines, but at least it works. I guess this also means I ported at least part of the interpreter to C.
>>
>>58268426

Many languages that can self-modify are JIT-compiled, and run pretty fast. If you do a lot of eval() though, expect your performance to tank.
>>
Are there any tools to get rid of indirect includes in C++?
>>
I just ported the interpreter to standard C. It's half the size, and in the process I found out that C is anal about a lot of things.
https://github.com/salvadorp2001/64LMC/commit/d4b95c82dccbb83ec03986b2f895255f576c9f50
>>
How often do you lads use mutexen in your programs vs spin locking or something else?

I keep reading "mutexes are slow" but is it just a meme?
>>
>>58268686
just use them, spin locking is usually shit and mutexes are not slow
>>
>>58268686

Mutexes are old hat. You should be using some new meme shit.
>>
>>58266895
Tell me more
>>
>>58268748
mutexes are fine for basic locking, you don't need some silly wrapper just for that, it's when you start getting into more complex algorithms that you may want a pre-baked solution
>>
Functional thread

>>58268853
>>
>>58268686

The alternative to mutexes is not another locking mechanism, but rather, an architectural change that does not use locks at all. Use mutexes where necessary, but avoid sharing memory wherever possible in the first place.
>>
File: 1374574491604.jpg (37KB, 278x278px) Image search: [Google]
1374574491604.jpg
37KB, 278x278px
>Want to write a program to help with the automation of anime downloading
>Need a list of every series coming out this season, so I can programmatically go through them
>Every website I've tried either hides this behind an annoying API with some authentication shit bolted on or is behind a wall of Javascript
Fucking hell, I don't want to deal with some authentication bullshit and a bunch of other hoops for some features I'm never going to use.
Does anyone know of a place I can simply get a list of currently airing series, and maybe a genre list and short description for them?
A "proper" API would be nice, but I'm not above web-scraping.
http://anichart.net would be exactly what I want, but it's hidden behind the aforementioned wall of Javascript.
>>
>>58269039
neural network reading /a/
>>
File: file.png (18KB, 656x277px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
18KB, 656x277px
How am I even supposed to traverse this thing?
I want to get the channel ID.
>>
>>58269039
Use an HTML parsing library, and your favourite torrent-site.

Then have your program talk to rtorrent, and bob's your uncle.

The only difficulty is deciding which torrents you want to download. But that's a more interesting and less shit-tier problem than navigating retarded APIs.
>>
>>58269039
you can see it requests json if you had use the web debugging tools.
http://anichart.net/api/chart/171
>>
>>58269054
http://pastebin.com/vpKHL4bY
>>
>>58269054
>authorChannelUrl
or if you mean the shit itself look how to parse json in whatever language you're using
>>
>>58269066
>Use an HTML parsing library, and your favourite torrent-site.
That doesn't give me a list of series, and could easily turn up a bunch of results for things I don't want.
My program already scrapes Nyaa for groups that are releasing series under a title, but I need those titles to begin with, and I don't want to enter that shit manually.
>Then have your program talk to rtorrent, and bob's your uncle.
That's what it's actually going to do, although I'm doing it in a hacky way through rutorrent, because my torrent client is not on my main computer.
Although it's not instructing rtorrent to actually download torrents, it just adds it to rutorrent's RSS feeds.
>>
>>58269039
Have you tried https://www.livechart.me/winter-2017/tv ?
Seems to load fine in browser with scripts disabled.
>>
>>58269039
>>58269088
also if you look at the FAQ you can find the API it uses
http://anichart.net/faq
the API looks to be well documented
https://anilist-api.readthedocs.io/en/latest/
>>
>>58269079
Fuck yes, that is exactly what I was looking for. Thanks.
>if you had use the web debugging tools
I'm not a web developer. I didn't really know what to look for when trying to go through their shit.

>>58269100
Anilist had a bunch of hoops to go through to get at their shit. I was complaining about the authentication in my original post.
>>
>>58269086
That isn't going to work anon, I know how to parse json, this particular one is derp'd.
Maybe I'll have to do some weird sting manipulation.
>>
>>58269115
Nevermind, I'm an idiot. Figured it out.
>>
>>58266875
Skin
>>
>>58269105
the anilist authorization isn't even that bad
all you had to do was create a account then create a client
then in the program you would be using the id and secret do a HTTP POST
https://anilist.co/api/auth/access_token?grant_type=client_credentials&client_id=id&client_secret=secret
then use the access token it returns in the json as a header or part of the url
then you can do this
https://anilist.co/api/browse/anime?sort=popularity-desc&year=2017&season=Winter&airing_data=true&page=1&access_token=tokenhere
>>
>people posting here just minutes before and after midnight
>C and haskell/fp in general are represented in posts
Not surprised.
>>
>>58269253
>C and Haskell
comfy hours
>>
>>58269253
>>people posting here just minutes before and after midnight
Not everyone is from burgerland, you know. It's 2nd of January here.
>>
>>58269244
>all you had to do was create a account then create a client
>then in the program you would be using the id and secret do a HTTP POST
>then use the access token it returns in the json as a header or part of the url
>then you can do this
That is a shitload for just fetching what should amount to a simple webpage.
>>
>>58269274
>2nd
fug
>>
Happy new year anons!
>>
So I've decided to learn and use rust this year. Just focusing on one language and after the year seeing if it's worth continuing. My plan is at least 1 hour a day, but I'm guessing it's going to be way less than that.

Happy new year friendos
>>
hey guys I made you guys a stupid little cheat sheet for C pointers using a little set of loops that'll let you set a 3d object at the column, line and 2d levels and essentially make a 3d. I'm thinking if I keep going I could add the ability to port in types and snap it to a stream or something and read in input and ignore delimiters or something and then maybe thread it to read memory that isn't locked...

anyway here it is. It's really nothing but I don't know what to make. And I haven't been playing super nintendo.

http://pastebin.com/vFN5eUnd

I used the different kinds of pointers in different places to kind of give the idea of a structure being accessed by a vertex point, so not at the standard pointer or the limit but rather maybe the ansi screen drawing standard? Hanging sheets on little lines and passing them along.
>>
>>58269432
Actually I think types is already in there since pointers are just pointers to ints... I think. Still, the whole thing could just be thrown in a function, type names changed to T and then signed a template and you'd have a nice little skeleton for a shoddy state machine, some short environment processor ( with room to transpose ) and maybe a bunch of other things I'm not going to do.
>>
also just managed to install haskell

let the memes begin
>>
>>58269432
oh and if I could explain

the pointer template at the top describes the extraction process from the top to the bottom so that you pick a function and plan out which other functions are going to be called so that you can stack them and then slowly work you're way down the lines to access the descendingly less dynamic variables. This way you can plan speedily without even trying. If you make every even iteration a draw to screen you could run a game off this with a few more constraints in some of the empty for loop parameters.
>>
>>58269548
this, of course, assumes basic knowledge of the foundations of the language such as common keywords and things like pointer types. Still, it's good pointer practice.
>>
>>58269432
>>58269446
>>58269522
>>58269548
>>58269555

breh
>>
>>58269522
it's pretty good
>>
>>58269564
;_;
>>
Is this thread always like this? Tripfags spewing memes and stroking each other's cocks while actual progress is nowhere to be seen?
>>
File: dpt.png (12KB, 909x113px) Image search: [Google]
dpt.png
12KB, 909x113px
>>58269667
Did you not read the previous OP?
>>
>>58269667
I don't usually post under trips.

Thanks for that.

dice guy here

also fuck you
>>
>>58269667
Ignore tripfags for a smoother ride.
>>
File: lena_done.png (347KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
lena_done.png
347KB, 512x512px
>>58269667

That's not true. Sometimes I post updates. This image can be turned back into Lena, too.
>>
>>58269803
Are you using comonads?
>>
>>58269803
That's a nice way to spread CP.
>>
>>58269813

"no"

>>58269842

You could, but that'd be very rude.
>>
>>58269866
Why aren't you using comonads?
>>
>>58269870

Because.
>>
I should probably pay our friends at /wdg/ a visit.
https://salvadorp2001.github.io/64LMC/
>>
File: smug_nigella.jpg (50KB, 650x488px) Image search: [Google]
smug_nigella.jpg
50KB, 650x488px
I want to develop in java, but I don't know what meme technologies make the most money these days (experienced with the python analytics stack but my java is basic so far)

What do I need to learn for java to rake in the memebucks?
>>
File: combined_warp.png (350KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
combined_warp.png
350KB, 512x512px
In fact, you can combine that previous image (only guaranteed to return to the original after N-1 applications) with another filter, and you get something else entirely.
>>
>>58270104
filter one image
filter another image

combine the two

unfilter
>>
>>58266875
>the year 2017
>still being a haskell shill
>>
>>58270027
>make the most money these days
You in 3 years from now (if you're lucky): junior developer sitting in the cubicle and asking yourself "why am I even here? I don't want to do this"
>>
>>58270152
>in 3 years from now
>junior developer

sounds like bullshit unless you're retarded and want to waste your life on bullshit

you can read like 10 quality books in 3 years and become a senior dev
>>
>>58270173
and with the kind of money programming pays you you have no excuse to be a partying or boozing retarded

keep aggressively developing yourself until you're satisfied with your status
>>
What finite-state automata are useful for?
>>
>>58270173
>senior developer
>without any previous experience in the field
Who are you trying to fool, me or yourself?
>>
File: don.jpg (79KB, 368x427px) Image search: [Google]
don.jpg
79KB, 368x427px
How important is it really to know X language?

Like if I can demonstrate competence with data structures in language Y and demonstrate a willingness to be trained in X, will they really not hire me? I find that hard to believe.
>>
>>58269274
everyone who

matters
>>
When should I be using inline functions vs macros in C?
>>
>>58270209
>3 years
>not enough to get knowledge and experience

you realize that people get PhDs in special relativity and shit in less time?
>>
>>58270234
You seem completely disconnected from reality.
>>
>>58270243
you seem to be lazy

get to work, put in the many hours every damn day and never quit
>>
>>58270187
>and with the kind of money programming pays you you have no excuse to be a partying or boozing retarded

What do you mean, that it pays well or badly?
>>
>>58269842
How is that different to just encrypting the image or using steganography?
>>
>>58270213
You're missing the point. The biggest hurdle for learning a programming language is not the syntax, but it's knowing the ins and outs of the standard library. You don't learn C++ or Rust in an afternoon.
>>
>>58270213
They won't hire you because another candidate has already experience in X.
>>
>>58270247
Yup, you got me freshman. Friendly advice, I think you need to tone it down a notch, otherwise real world is gonna roll you
>>
Is there any sense in learning java in 2017?
>>
>>58270420
android
>>
File: dijkstra.png (44KB, 643x220px) Image search: [Google]
dijkstra.png
44KB, 643x220px
>>58270420
Was there any sense learning Java in 2016?
2015?
2014?
2013?
>>
>>58266901
then use a simple asp.net hosting at azure.
You may fit into the free tier with your app.
>>
Just scraped 1013 accounts from the Terry A Davis youtube channel. I bet they are mostly from /g/.

Next I'm going to have it compare lists of commenters so when some idiot posts his youtube subscriptions I could potentially find him. Input channel list, output matches.
>>
File: morph.png (399KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
morph.png
399KB, 640x480px
This one is amazing and reversible. And I came up with it by [spoiler]stealing it off SO[/spoiler].
>>
>>58270506
Reminds me of a guy from Reddit using image filters on porn images to create abstract (((art))).
>>
Has anyone here ever used probabilistic programming languages?

What's the point of them?
>>
Pls star and fork. It's a SILENT HILL 3 Engine remake. Because let's face it, the PC version is so fucking dated.

https://github.com/Palm-Studios/sh3redux
>>
>>58270586
they are 50% shit
>>
>>58270615
>Pls star and fork.
why?

Also

>straya
>animu
>>
File: flustered animu.jpg (127KB, 600x500px) Image search: [Google]
flustered animu.jpg
127KB, 600x500px
How do I declare a fixed-length array of pointers to structs in C?

I feel like this shouldn't be hard but I'm drunk.
>>
>>58270676
struct mystruct *stcon[LENGTH]
>>
>>58270700
ok that's what I had written. Good.

Assuming the structs themselves are stored in a different array, operating on this array of pointers would modify those original structs in place, right?

I'm trying to share state between threads.
>>
>>58270723
If you want to modify the actual structs themselves you should just have to dereference one of the elements.
The syntax to do that with structures I believe is.
stcon[0]->elem
>>
>>58270723
Not xer, but you're right. The pointers point to the original struct.
>>
>>58270297
it pays well, well enough to have your own place and manage your off work time well
>>
>>58270639
>why?
Because it's fun to work with more people.

>straya
Thats what we call upside down land, cunt

>animu
Gotta push the /g/ memes hard.
>>
>>58270363
>freshman
hit and miss, I'm speaking from experience
>>
Are there any good courses available already for Microsoft SQL Server 2016 certifications exams aka 70-761..765?

Lynda, CBT, Pluralsight anything?
>>
>>58270420
for you to poo in the enterprise loo
>>
>>58269803
looks like a meme face
>>
>>58270723
>>58270805
To demonstrate.
#include <stdio.h>

#define LENGTH 1

struct s1 {
short t1;
char t2;
long t3;
};

int main() {
struct s1 *stcon[LENGTH];
struct s1 e1;
e1.t1 = 164;
e1.t2 = 'B';
e1.t3 = 1000210;
stcon[0] = &e1;
printf("%d %d %d\n", stcon[0]->t1,
stcon[0]->t2, stcon[0]->t3);
}
>>
>>58270420
Java is by far the most popular language out there.
>>
>>58270819
Did you just assume their gender?
>>
This thread is pathetic. It is not about programming. It's just a bunch of computers illiterates and first semesters memeing about whatever they just learned.

A quick search shows that most arguments used here are not original and have been copied from some trendy tech blog or other shit site.

The only real programming questions I have seen so far are from beginners(it's fine to be a beginner btw).

This entire site is shit and I don't know why anyone would regularly come here.
>>
>>58270473
azure seems very interesting

i'm looking at this:
https://azure.microsoft.com/en-us/pricing/calculator/

do i need a SQL database and bandwidth? anything else? i just need it to do the same things a website would do.
>>
File: a series of false statements.png (13KB, 540x195px) Image search: [Google]
a series of false statements.png
13KB, 540x195px
>>58271098
Someone already posted that
>>
>>58271114
would i be good to go with "functions" (serverless event processing) + SQL database + bandwidth?
>>
>>58271137
Hello friend :3 I'm very pleased to see that you used my meme as your picture.
This means a lot to me.
>>
>>58271152
Do you like Maki?
>>
File: 1471500268870.png (425KB, 730x916px) Image search: [Google]
1471500268870.png
425KB, 730x916px
>>58271257
not him but yes
>>
File: Maki-Love.jpg (148KB, 726x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Maki-Love.jpg
148KB, 726x1024px
>>58271257
pic

>>58271283
>him
>>
>>58271283
>>58271294
whos this cute boy
>>
File: 1471520802412.jpg (29KB, 476x543px) Image search: [Google]
1471520802412.jpg
29KB, 476x543px
>>58271313
>boy
>>
>>58271150
hmm maybe i can do like a hybrid solution where it goes through my website which filters out malicious users (so the azure functions don't get triggered too many times) and azure just processes the files (so i use very little cpu time on the shared hosting plan) and the website stores the files in its own database
>>
>>58267254
I don't know my guess is that it's some neighborhood filter applied on 15x15 blocks where each block's filter is parameterized by the corresponding value in the key. But the kind of filter doesn't jump out at me and I can't be assed to try a bunch of stuff on it.
>>
>>58269039
I wrote a tracker for TV shows as a university project and I can honestly say it's much easier with anime since there's MAL that already has the database and the API to interact with it.
>>
>>58268766
It's a VoIP protocol using WAMP(web application messaging protocol).
>>
going through K&R and it's a bit painfully slow. should i just skip to where it looks interesting, or should i do all the exercises from the beginning? i've used C before
>>
>>58267856
You may be memeing but that's how function lookup hashing worked in PHP in the early days.
>>
>>58271921
why are you reading it if you've used C before
>>
>>58272031
because /dpt/ told me to read it
>>
>>58267881
What's the problem with generating a random string? It's not like it can repeat that often.
>>
>>58266868
Sent from my PS4
>>
>>58272390
>muh ps4
manchild
>>
>>58272478
jelly
>>
>>58272669
>y-you're just jealous you don't have a batman costume!
>>
Check this out -
int main(int argc, char *argv[argc+1])
>>
>>58272724
> He doesn't treat himself
>>
>>58266868
I want all of them
>>
>>58272926
why
>>
>>58272926
static (unsigned)argc + 1 rather
and you fucking well better be sure argc is never negative on your system
>>
>>58273113
Name ONE system where argc would be negative or retract your post and issue an apology.
>>
>>58273154
it's a signed variable, it obviously can be negative unless specified explicitly by abi. doesn't matter if it ever is.
the compiler doesn't care and can absolutely fuck your code right up.
>>
>>58273234
Your compiler might not care, but mine does. She looks after me.
>>
>>58273280
i know i'm nearing autistic levels of language lawyering but you got to be careful about this sort of thing
you code may work today but in 2 years time it may generate malformed machine code silently and go unnoticed for 2 more until your shit gets exploited ten ways from sunday
>>
File: Untitled.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
>tfw your program gets hit by the ugly bus
>>
>>58270142
I think you'll find that image was posted in 2016.
>>
newyears dpt sucks
>>
#pragma deprecated(helloWorld)

This gives me a compiler error - not a warning. Why? vs2015
>>
Writing C and finding I'm basically doing RAII by hand.
>>
>>58273306
I'll keep that in mind. So we should remain true to the classic
int main(int argc, char **argv);
>>
>>58273351
it's as ugly as its creator, ugly homosexual piece of shit!
>>
>>58273351
oh god... maybe try blurring everything in the background and make the thread have a solid background
>>
https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/sql-server/sql-server-vnext-including-Linux

Thoughts?
>>
File: Untitled.png (944KB, 960x1040px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
944KB, 960x1040px
>>58273413
>>58273453
>>
>>58273470
Microsoft ecosystem continues to cement its master race position.
>>
>>58273470
>Sequel
It's shit.
>>
Can anyone here tell me what sort of wizardry must I do to compile an opengl program (with glut and glew) on windows? Doing it on linux is already annoying, but at least doable. Trying to do it on windows, however, is making me reconsider whether or not to end 2017 early.
>>
>>58273794
I had to a group project in my computer graphics course. Two of us were using Linux and two of us were using Windows.

All I can say is, good luck, you'll need it.
>>
>>58273861
Can any of you give me any sort of help? How did the windows guys do it?

I will prostitute myself on camera, via skype, for whichever one can help me. I can't offer anything but my body, but I'll make it worthwhile.
>>
>>58273887
Are you compiling with VS or with mingw?
>>
>>58273925
mingw, but I'll install VS if that's what it takes to be able to stop fiddling with window's incomprehensibly shitty ecosystem
>>
>>58273958
They used VS so I'm not sure how much help I can be. I remember that they ended up just copy-and-pasting the dlls and the header files into their project directory to make it easier for the linker to find them.

What kind of compile errors are you getting?
>>
>>58273794
What's the problem? All you have to do is download these libraries and shove them into lib/ and include/ (you could also keep them separate and provide the paths to the compiler instead but that's extra effort).
>>
>>58274007
My problem is that I can't even link the libraries properly. I'm using codeblocks (I know), it says it has a glut dll somewhere, but it refuses to link it. I don't know exactly what options it's passing to mingw, but I'd expect it to work.

I don't know anymore, I don't know anything, I hate windows. I'm going to install VS and see if it makes any more sense than this piece of trash.
>>
Question:

If i have a sql database and i want clients to access the data in it (just read it, not write anything in it), are there some best practices how to do it, do they access the data directly or are there some methods that they just receive reports/views/etc of actual data?
>>
>>58274058
>I'm going to install VS and see if it makes any more sense than this piece of trash.
Building projects with VS won't be any easier. Post your Makefile, or however you specify build options on Code Blocks (I don't use it so I don't know how it works).
>>
>>58274115
You can either build a simple API that retrieves the data frmo the database and outputs it to the clients in a specific format or you can make a new user with RO privileges and hand them the credentials but I don't think the latter is any good practice.
>>
File: icosahedral_mesh.png (359KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
icosahedral_mesh.png
359KB, 800x600px
First time posting in /dpt/!

I'm working on an icosahedral mesh generator. Icosahedral meshes are used extensively in Earth science simulations. Most of the codes that generate icosahedral meshes have some serious drawbacks, so I'm working on one that won't have those drawbacks.

For instance, in most (FORTRAN) codes, points on an icosahedral mesh will be generated by subdividing a face of an icosahedron and then projecting these points onto the surface of the unit sphere. This causes arcs between the vertices of the icosahedron to be subdivided into arcs of different lengths. My code uses spherical linear interpolation with quaternions to avoid this, resulting in triangular faces that are closer equilateral (which is better for solving numerical PDEs on the surface of the sphere). Most codes divide the surface of the sphere into 20*4^n or 20*9*4^(n-1) faces, but mine divides the sphere into 20*n^2 faces, enabling finer-grained control over the number of faces, which is useful if you want more resolution but don't have 4* the computational resources. In addition, all the codes that I've seen published are for use in graphics, and don't knit together the edges of the subdivided triangular faces. They're totally useless for numerical simulation without that feature.

Pic related shows that I'm able to generate the vertex coordinates, but I haven't written the code to generate the adjacency matrix yet.

If you have any questions, I'd be happy to answer them. Happy new year!
>>
>>58274138
I plan to use SQL Server, the free basic edition (maybe on Azure), there has got to be already implemented solution for these things

i mean, if i understand correctly, clients should not access the data directly
>>
Might be a dumb question but how do I C++ in Linux?

I'm used to VS in Windows. I've decided to put Ubuntu on my Thinkpad since it runs a little sluggish with Win10. I've got g++ and Geany, is this it?
>>
>>58274205
Keep up the great work!
>>
>>58274229
If you want to use an IDE you can try QtCreator (it's quite good outside of the Qt ecosystem). Otherwise yes, that's it, you get a text editor, and the compiler and perhaps a makefile or even use CMake.
>>
>>58274229
Not a dumb question.

You need two things: g++ and a makefile (though you don't always need the makefile).

g++ is the compiler and the makefile essentially organizes the various compiler options. You can find instructions for both GNU make and g++ by typing 'make --help' and 'g++ help' into the terminal. If you don't have g++, on ubuntu, type 'sudo apt-get install g++' into the terminal. Have fun.
>>
>>58274229
If you want you can use an IDE like CLion to provide something like your Windows experience. Personally though, I would recommend using a simple text editor, ideally integrated with your terminal like vim or emacs. Linux comes with a suite of command line utilities that you should become familiar with.
>>
>>58274205
This is fucking beautiful man.
>>
File: Untitled.png (49KB, 1424x526px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
49KB, 1424x526px
>>58273520
As a designer this has been fucking killing me for the past few weeks that I've constantly seen this. If you want it to look good without being distracting, do something like this instead; make the thread into a scrollable side panel and/or blur the catalog when focused into the thread to make it less distracting -- something sort of like Clover.
>>
does linux have any way to set a ttl on a file without writing a cron task
>>
Anyone else refuse on principle to use software written in a dynamically typed language?
>>
>>58274364
>>58274410
obviously not.
>>
>>58274205
when you read something and realize you have no idea what it means. you're a fucking genius.
>>
File: browser #113.png (1MB, 960x1040px) Image search: [Google]
browser #113.png
1MB, 960x1040px
>>58274328
that's nice in theory, but it'd most likely make things harder on the eyes because choosing which thread to display is done by *moving the mouse over it* (not clicking). your method would require looking at the grid to the left so you could mouse to a thread and THEN looking to the right to see that thread. it'd be visually exhausting. if you've used browser, you'd understand the simplicity of having the thread preview follow the mouse.
>>
File: parenthesis.jpg (594KB, 800x529px) Image search: [Google]
parenthesis.jpg
594KB, 800x529px
>>58274410
>denying yourself the privilige of using the one true language
>calling yourself a programmer
>>
>>58274457
Ah I figured you had it pop up in a random position within the main window frame on clicking the thread. You could do it sort of like gimp, have the threads pop up as different windows of their own as a panel; then you'd also be able to pop up multiple threads and leave the catalog centralized.
>>
>>58274457
oh, and plus, having a dedicated area on the side for the thread preview would reduce real estate for the grid, which means less tile/threads could be displayed. the main goal is to be able to view the entire board all at once, without things being too small, and without the need to scroll.
>>
Curses = only relevant GUI
>>
>>58274484
>pop up multiple threads
I can just imagine what that clusterfuck would look like. it's bad enough now with just one thread showing.
>>
>>58274458
>one true language
>slow as fuck
>no compiler help
>need macros to do anything useful
>>
>>58274531
I know, but at least it would be right on top of the catalog randomly. At least having a side panel would make it more readable.
>>
File: stallman.gif (89KB, 500x263px) Image search: [Google]
stallman.gif
89KB, 500x263px
>>58274544
>slow as fuck
there's many lisp/scheme implementations, some are very fast.
>>
File: 1479086973111.jpg (9KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1479086973111.jpg
9KB, 400x400px
>tfw using qemu to run void linux so I can mess with threads.h because glibc people are too lazy and slow to implement it

It's 2017 and threads.h came out with C11
gnu is a disaster. sad
>>
File: c is for cthulhu.jpg (53KB, 680x652px) Image search: [Google]
c is for cthulhu.jpg
53KB, 680x652px
>tfw Kernighan is a literal unpronounceable alien elder god
>>
>>58274656
Just use C++ mate.
>>
>>58274841
Not sure if that's meant as a compliment but he's pretty based.
>>
File: Untitled.webm (3MB, 712x796px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.webm
3MB, 712x796px
>>58274552
a small demo for you.

also, I just found out about Active Presenter, and it kicks ass. this is the first time I've been able to make a proper webm. WOULD DOWNLOAD AGAIN A+++++++++++
https://atomisystems.com/download/
>>
>>58274656
You don't need a vm to use musl.
>>
File: image.jpg (42KB, 285x276px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42KB, 285x276px
>>58268138
>Posting on 4chan is not a right, it is a privledge.
I souldnt be surprised if a mod banned you.
>>
>>58274926
In that case I would blur the backgrounds of all the posts; like within that little panel that pops up on hover, by blurring the whole background and making it maybe slightly off colored but leaving the text solid, that might look nice.
>>
>>58273234
>the compiler doesn't care and can absolutely fuck your code right up.
No it can't.
>>
>>58274982
but what would trigger the background grid to UN-blur? the thread preview window is ALWAYS shown at the current mouse position (unless it's disabled, or when the mouse is parked on the edge of the screen when in fullscreen mode).
>>
>>58274205
This thread is pathetic. It is not about programming. It's just a bunch of computers illiterates and first semesters memeing about whatever they just learned.

A quick search shows that most arguments used here are not original and have been copied from some trendy tech blog or other shit site.

The only real programming questions I have seen so far are from beginners(it's fine to be a beginner btw).

This entire site is shit and I don't know why anyone would regularly come here.
>>
>>58275062
No I mean like blur the background of the posts themselves, not the threads on the catalog. That way the background text isn't noticable
>>
File: Untitled.webm (2MB, 712x796px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.webm
2MB, 712x796px
>>58275099

yeah my bad. I misread.
>>
>>58275068
How original, Anon.
>>
>>58275107
That looks better, make the background like 65% transparent and blur and I think that would be good.
>>
>>58267046
what is there to collaborate in image processing? theres everything implemented already
>>
File: Untitled.webm (2MB, 960x1040px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.webm
2MB, 960x1040px
>>58275145
too advanced 4 me. I know how to do solid, aero glass full/partial, or none.

I like full aero myself, so I'm probably not gonna mess with the bg anymore.
>>
File: wolf attacked by flamingo.gif (2MB, 313x238px) Image search: [Google]
wolf attacked by flamingo.gif
2MB, 313x238px
In C, what happens if I have a pointer to an element of a dynamic array and then expand that array via realloc? Does the pointer stay valid?

e.g.

int *foo = malloc(foo_size * sizeof *foo);
/* ... */
int *bar = &foo[3];
/* ... */
foo = realloc(foo, 2 * foo_size * sizeof *foo);
/* does bar still point to the fourth element of foo? */

I assumed the pointer wouldn't stay valid but it did for some simple test cases I've tried. Still I suspect that's not guaranteed and was just a result of relatively little memory being shuffled about.
>>
>>58275229
That's pretty good like that. Much nicer with the blurred background. The only thing I would do is add some more padding around the text
>>
>>58270475
wew
>>
How do I convince my Indian co-workers to give a shit about code quality and cleaning it up? They seem to be content with pushing out crap in a day and then spending a week cleaning up the problems it causes elsewhere in the code base.

>inb4 that's racist anon

No, they're literally Indian off-shore contractors brought state-side by the company.
>>
File: Untitled.webm (3MB, 712x796px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.webm
3MB, 712x796px
>>58275268
do you want webms? because that's how you get webms.
>>
>>58275321
What's the benefit (to you) of achieving that?

What's the benefit (to them) of achieving that?
>>
>>58275248
No it won't be valid if realloc gives a different address.
>>
>>58275325
Definitely looks better
>>
File: spFfEeb.png (310KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
spFfEeb.png
310KB, 1600x900px
I'm writing a music player that will stream from youtube, bandcamp and so on. Basically mps-youtube but for normies; I want it to look like a normie music player like spotify or deezer. What would you like to see in such software?
>>
>>58275352
>Death Grips
>My Bloody Valentine
/mu/-core at its finest
>>
>>58275340

>What's the benefit (to them) of achieving that?

Right now, every new feature added that should take a single day to do takes weeks. Like one we're working on right now- all it is is changing a boolean value for a specific U.S. state, and we need it by mid-Febuary, but everyone agrees that we will not hit that target date because of the fucked-up code.

Every deployment becomes a wild goose hunt of bugs and who coded what and buck-passing like crazy, as well.

If we clean up the code and not check in shit code in general, then we get more done, management will like the faster turn-around, and we all get paid more.

>What's the benefit (to you) of achieving that?

Lowering my goddamn blood pressure.
>>
>>58275181

That's not really true
>>
>>58275352
nice
>>
>>58275343
Thanks, that's what I suspected.

I was planning to use such an array as a resizable (expandable) pool of objects which I'm assuming must be relatively common. What's the typical way to address this sort of problem?

Should I simply start keeping the index of the object in the pool instead of a pointer to it? That won't change on reallocation though it might make my code more complex since I'll have to do foo_pool[bar_index] instead of simply dereferencing *bar.
>>
>>58275321
You can't.
pajeets are spawned on this earth as a reminder for (You) to practice good coding habits.
>>
>>58275352
What framework are you using for the UI?
>>
>>58275352
normalfags would probably like to see a download feature, maybe even entire albums
>>
>>58275496
>management will like the faster turn-around, and we all get paid more.

As someone who has worked in companies who hired Pajeets, this is a laughable assertion.
>>
>>58275321
You can't fix the Pajeet.
>>
>>58275515
It's electron (basically a basic standalone version of chromium).
I thought it'd be easier to create a meme modern looking interface using all the css and js tricks and it's really easy to write a backend in basically anything you want.

>>58275531
Yep, I want to eventually download track lists and albums from some database and offer a function that will find links automatically. The difference will be that Deezer and Spotify only offer encrypted data and I will be able to give users mp3s or whatever.
>>
>>58275507
*bar is not inherently less complex than foo_pool[bar_index]
>>
>>58275507
The index could work, or if you want to just have pointers you could make like a pool struct that could be a linked list of memory chunks. So when you run out of memory in your pool instead of doing a realloc you just malloc a new one.
>>
>>58275502
right
correction: everything thats useful is already implemented
>>
>>58275531
>normies
>albums
wew lad
Just make it simpler and flashier than Spotify and you're good.
>>
>>58275590
Maybe but I'd much rather use the former.

Or

bar->child_bar

rather than

foo_pool[foo_pool[bar_index].child_bar_index]
>>
>>58275619

Yes.
>>
83 unique IDs seems like a lot.

Are there a bunch of "new years resolution is to code"fags here?
>>
>>58275688
I've posted from three devices so I'm three of those.
>>
File: Untitled.webm (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.webm
3MB, 1920x1080px
I can't believe how good ActivePresenter is, considering it's free. there must be a catch.
>>
New thread:

>>58275717
>>58275717
>>58275717
>>
>>58275688
i self post from 4 devices so I'm 4 of those
>>
>>58275061
how can't it?
even if it can, how are supposed to know?
no c programmer should have to know shit and they don't, by design.
Thread posts: 314
Thread images: 46

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.