[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are the cheapest watches I can buy that make women wet?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: tumblr_oiwr6wFsWZ1s77lxao1_400.png (72KB, 285x491px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oiwr6wFsWZ1s77lxao1_400.png
72KB, 285x491px
What are the cheapest watches I can buy that make women wet?
>>
You can buy a quality submariner look-alike for less than $100.
orient, seiko and invicta sell watches that are less expensive than they look.

However, please note that women don't care about watches, at all.
Don't try to use a watch as a replacement for self-confidence and social grace.
>>
>>58266461
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9IXVVCbyhoc
>>
>>58266461
Women literally never give a shit about watches, not even the tiniest fuck.

Being able to draw a cartoon Mermaid with a cock is more appealing to a woman than a watch.
>>
Automatique watch
Vostok Europe for woman between 100/300€
Tissot too

All kind of automatic watch that don't have cells
>>
>>58266461
You're trying to sell yourself. Not a watch, not a phone, not your sunglasses. If you can't figure out what makes you interesting to others, a watch isn't going to help.
>>
File: image_4.jpg (20KB, 308x308px) Image search: [Google]
image_4.jpg
20KB, 308x308px
one of those watches that spray water lmao
>>
>>58266804
but make sure to fill it with cum instead
>>
>>58266528
o-oh, okay dad....
>>
File: 1480910416789.jpg (119KB, 960x919px) Image search: [Google]
1480910416789.jpg
119KB, 960x919px
>>58266461
Seiko, Invicta, Bulova these companies have expansive multiple thousand $ watches and some nice ones for cheap. I have an Invicta, and a Bulova I won the Bulova and bought the Invicta They work well if you wear them with a suit or a blazer, they are made o fit the look, If you are more casual then get some swiss watch with leather strap and cheap gold bordered face
>>
>>58266461
Watches don't make women wet. They're freaking ugly
>>
>>58269388
>They're freaking ugly
So if you're gay, how do you know what does and what doesn't make women wet?
>>
Don't listen to these neckbeards. Ive had women specifically come up to me to ask me the time. Why? Because they notice I'm wearing a nice watch.

Dude you sound like a little fucking kid. A real man would not ask this question and buy a watch that he fucking likes.

All that said, i vote for pic related
>>
>>58266540
>watch someone extremely slowly type five complete and one incomplete sentences for three minutes
Why is that even a video.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.