[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Technolo/g/y in 2017

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

File: 983.jpg (23KB, 480x232px) Image search: [Google]
983.jpg
23KB, 480x232px
What technology is /g/ looking forward to in 2017?
Not gonna lie, I'm kinda looking forward to a Ryzen build.
>>
More lightweight botnets. Something that just emulates a network stack and doesn't need WinSxS.
>>
AMD, the way games are meant to be waited for.
>>
Firefox with WebExtensions
>>
literally nothing
>>
File: f7FdEdG.jpg (10KB, 260x194px) Image search: [Google]
f7FdEdG.jpg
10KB, 260x194px
>>58266502
>>
>>58266352
Hi there!

You seem to have made a bit of a mis take in your post. Luckily, the users of 4chan are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bit to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!
>>
I was looking forward to OLED/HDR but now i'm convinced that, that shit ain't coming in the next 10 years for the mainstream consumers.
Ryzen and Vega if both are priced are low. If not:
>>58266502
>>
File: comfyko.png (167KB, 376x328px) Image search: [Google]
comfyko.png
167KB, 376x328px
The only advancement in technology I'm looking forward to is cyborg waifus.
>>
dx12 wine improvements
>>
>>58266661
Sorry!

Thanks for the help friendo :^)
>>
>>58266335
>>58266395
>>58266849
>>58266881
>>58267085
OP here, thank you for your earnest input.
Happy new year!
I look forward to another year of discussing tech with /g/; while we must wade through shit for it, the knowledge we can learn from here, from each other, all shitposting aside, is second to none.
>>
>>58268653
you're very gay
>>
>>58266502
This.

Everything I have works fine.
>>
>>58268668
Yeah how DARE this absolutely degenerate faggot wish /g/ a happy new year. Disgusting.
>>
>>58266315
Maybe some change in cpu field, so it wouldn't be so stagnated.
>>
I wouldn't mind getting one of the new devialet integrated amplifiers they just announced this last fall.
>>
File: memristors-2[1].jpg (146KB, 640x378px) Image search: [Google]
memristors-2[1].jpg
146KB, 640x378px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2VG59FYkPdM
>>
>>58266315
I'm looking for RYZEN but for different reasons. I wanna buy cheap used shit and that's gonna drop the prices for 2nd hand stuff
>>
Looking forward to ryzen being a success

also looking forward to kaby lake being a complete flop
>>
>>58268861
sarcasm is passive-aggressive, and is frowned upon here.
you might find the community of a website called 'reddit' more to your liking, as they judiciously use sarcasm and other passive-aggressive communication.
>>
>>58271920
It's impossible. Even they released skylake chips as kaby lake they'd still sell like crazy, which they basically are doing ever since sandy bridge
>muh 5% performance increase
>>
>>58266335
Build your own ;) 9kb stack should work
>>
File: nightmare vision goggles.jpg (63KB, 722x349px) Image search: [Google]
nightmare vision goggles.jpg
63KB, 722x349px
>>58266315
Here's a slightly higher rez version of that picture, OP. Enjoy your pixels.
>>
File: nightmare vision goggles.jpg (114KB, 1655x785px) Image search: [Google]
nightmare vision goggles.jpg
114KB, 1655x785px
>>58275420
Here's a slightly higher rez version of that picture, anon. Enjoy your pixels.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.