[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Uh guys..?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: apple-airpods1.jpg (62KB, 640x500px) Image search: [Google]
apple-airpods1.jpg
62KB, 640x500px
Samsung coming out with apple pods. Why the fuck do companies try to mimic the most cancerous tech company ever?

http://bgr.com/2016/12/31/galaxy-s8-rumors-airpods/

>wireless overpriced ear pods
>no head phone jack
>le thinner is better meme
>it just werks XD

Has technology peaked? Have the consumers simply created this demand for shitty hardware and software? Da jews maybe? What do you think /g/?
>>
>>58265363
Samsung has always followed Apple in certain aspects. I mean, who in their right mind would think that a gold/rose phone is in any way acceptable? However, once Apple came out with that abomination, Samsung was sure to follow.

I think that a consumer-created demand for a yearly phone refresh is what has retarded the tech advancements. Instead of taking their time to revolutionize the industry, companies are scrambling to pack their phones with useless gimmicks, and peddle that garbage to consumers.

The low costs of manufacturing has to be maintained as well. Hello suicide nets in Chinese factories!

Oy vey!
>>
>>58265363
They already had wireless earbuds before Apple. All they're doing is price matching.
>>
>>58265363
normies
>>
Am I the only one that's excited for the tech in these things to improve once they're popular? Just a few years until I have my waifu AI assistant in my ear at all times.
>>
>>58265706
You're not going to outgrow "waifus" in a few years?
>>
>>58265363
Doesn't Samsung already have some kind of ear pods of their own? Pricey as fuck though.
>>
>>58265605
/thread
>>
>>58265731
My love is eternal.
>>
>>58265363
>Inb4 those lithium batteries in chinkshit knockoffs start exploding and melting people's ears.
>>
>>58265742
Those are supposed to be a standalone music player with 4 gigs of storage. Not really comparable to the applecrap.
>>
>>58265791
t: iToddler
>>
>>58266200
Not even a Mac toddler.
t. near complete freetard here.

Just entertaining the idea of where parroting Apple's poor decisions will end up...
>>
>>58265363
they will be cheaper
more reliable
and explode
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.