[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

redpill me on ios 9.3.5 jailbreak I own an iphone by mistake

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

File: image.gif (317KB, 440x334px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
317KB, 440x334px
redpill me on ios 9.3.5 jailbreak

I own an iphone by mistake and have been waiting on 9.3.5 in the hopes it comes and because I don't want to be cucked even further by ios 10

will it ever come out? is there jailbreak for ios 10 right now? should I just kms?
>>
File: 1476122141228.png (868KB, 1420x1400px) Image search: [Google]
1476122141228.png
868KB, 1420x1400px
>>58265336
Isn't there some program recently updated that allows you to save your 9.3.5 shsh blobs so if you upgrade to ios 10 accidentally you can always downgrade? Look into that, just in case 10 comes out before 9.3.5
>>
Ive owned a iphone since the 3g, and been jailbreaking every chance i get. Its getting increasingly annoying to jailbreak. The time to jailbreak is becoming longer and longer each time and each new jailbreak while being as easy as ever tends to be sub par(i.e. semi-tethered)

It all went downhill when shsh blobs were removed and you could no longer save them and restore back the same firmware when shit hit the fan. As much people say "hurr durr dont update" shit happens. When you have access to the entire structure of the phone shit can get weird. One wrong move and you need to update to whatever the latest is and then you are locked out for another 9 months before the next jailbreak.

I got to the point where i wonder why I even jailbreak anymore, it was fun running emulators for all of 10 seconds but now iOS functionally has cannibalized all the good ideas in the JB scene and does everything I need it to. Sometimes id love root access for stupid shit like themes or control center additions but the tweak quality is tending to go down and less useful. There is some really nice shit sometimes like unlimited skips for pandora, saving snapchats, youtube++ but i dont lose sleep over not having them.

Ill still jailbreak if there is one up, but if i lose my JB or have to wait it doesnt bother me.
>>
File: apple_security.png (786KB, 951x922px) Image search: [Google]
apple_security.png
786KB, 951x922px
Let's run down the list

Android phones let you:
>have a more secure mobile OS with real encryption (no backdoors except on chinkshit)
>download over 100MB over mobile data
>install a third party app launcher and icons
>use it as a flash drive
>share any kind of file over wifi/bluetooth
>torrent via torrent clients in the playstore
>install apps outside the playstore
>modify a few system settings to increase performance and decrease battery drain
>manually control complex camera functions via third party apps
>natively browse files
>view better colors via amoled displays
>browse 4chan and natively open webms inside them via third party apps
>extract/browse archives
>add additional phone storage via a micro SD card
>replace the stock battery with a bigger one
>add widgets to your home screen
>access important functions by swiping down

ALL WITHOUT HACKING TO HACK YOUR PHONE

You can spout all the "lagdroid XDddd---" memes you want but Android phones truly are more advanced than itoddler phones and the reason why they hold over 90% of the global smartphone market now.
>>
>>58265336
>ios
kys
>>
>>58265775
I am pretty much on the same boat, The biggest reason I want to jailbreak is emulators.
In all honestly I don't fucking use my phone other than to browse 4chan and keep contact with my parents, emu is the only one cool thing I would like to be able to do with this shit-brick...
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.