[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Facebook is finished. How long until people realise and start

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: facebook.png (109KB, 1280x452px) Image search: [Google]
facebook.png
109KB, 1280x452px
Facebook is finished. How long until people realise and start selling their shares?

>180 friends
>sort by date
>1 person has posted something yesterday
>a couple of people on the 27th
>a couple of people on xmas day

It's over
>>
You are literally retarded. Kill yourself.
>>
>>58265102
Why haven't you deleted your account then?
>>
>>58265124
You can't delete your account, they only suspend it

>>58265118
a strong argument. I tip my fedora to you
>>
>>58265102
Instagram is the new thing
>>
>>58265311
Why haven't you permanently suspended your account then?
>>
>>58265334
I need it for Tinder
>>
>>58265102
It seems to me it is you who's finished.
>>
>>58265102
>>58265327
I deleted both my FB and instagram earlier this year. Shitsux

>>58265350
Tinder is a cuck service, do not use.
>>
>>58265311
>You can't delete your account, they only suspend it
You can. It stays suspended for 30 days, and if you don't sign in within that 30 day period, they delete your account.

Whether or not they delete your information (they claim they do) is questionable.
>>
>>58265350
>Tinder
>not using superior Grindr

Kill yourself, faggot.
>>
>creating a CIA profile voluntarily
>>
>>58265350
>needing Internet to slay wimenz

Stay basement, my friend.
>>
>>58265102

That's just your autistic friends. Most people still use facebook daily, and will for a long time.

Not that that is a good thing, facebook is absolute cancer.
>>
>>58266249
>CIA
It's NASA, ya dingus
>>
>>58266249
> CIA
Fuck no. More like adjews.
>>
>>58266444
You misspelled NSA
>>
Facebook isn't the hip anything more.
The only people that use it are old(er) people; middle-aged soccer moms posting pictures of their kids, and grandparents of their grandchildren.

It will fade away like the others did eventually.
>>
>>58266444
Kill yourself, shit for brains.
>>
>>58266567
unemployed normies post a minimum of 30 things a day
>>
>>58265102
Please don't reproduce
I met many retarded people in my years on this site but you easily made it into the top 10 with this

You actually don't understand shit, so please let me give you this one advice, and please take it:
You are horribly stupid and it hurts, don't ever try to spread the shit you believe to know about anything ever again.

Now please try to think about the shit you're telling us here for at least 5 minutes and maybe you find the giant flaws in your logic all by yourself.
No one is here to give you private lessons. Maybe google "How was Facebook monetarised?".
If you still don't get it then, just kill yourself
>>
>>58265350
use grindr
>>
>>58266567
Yeah this, glad the fad is finally starting to die.

Wonder what the next social platform will be now though, since everyones family and parents are on FB you'd think people would be clamoring for a new one.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.