[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can you become a programmer if you dont enjoy coding?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: 1419049008102 (1).jpg (2MB, 3136x2184px) Image search: [Google]
1419049008102 (1).jpg
2MB, 3136x2184px
Can you become a programmer if you dont enjoy coding?
>>
>>58263754
Jesus man
>>
i wonder what happens if it starts raining and the water rises
>>
>>58263792
really fires ur neurons
>>
No, you don't have to enjoy anything you do but it certainly helps with motivation to improve.
>>
Yes, but your life would be better if you tried imitating the activities in your image instead.
>>
>>58263937
>imitating
In the basement.
>>
>>58263782
meh...doesn't look that bad.
>>
>>58263754
The one on the left with the ISIS headscarf was the one that died in happy cave or whatever it was called.
>>
No.
>>
>>58263754
in the 20+ years of messing with Linux i spent more time fixing other people's shitty code than actually doing anything productive myself, i have grown tired of code and dont really care anymore, the only reason i dont switch back to windows is because i dont know it as good as i do linux and from what i read ms-windows is fucking spyware disguised as an operating system, at least Linux is open source so if anyone catches anything they will blab about it and the spyware caught and removed, with ms-windows you know the spyware is there and microsoft wont remove it and forces all their customers to use it
>>
>>58264254

your post is hardly relevant to this thread
>>
>>58264254
alot of the shit in windows 10 can be turned off
and if you really don't trust it, run it in a vm without network access or
reroute all that vm's traffic, log it, research what it's doing and disable whatever services you don't want phoning home
>>
Aren't you always supposed to squeeze into tight spaces feet first when caving?
>>
File: kenthompson.gif (8KB, 170x190px) Image search: [Google]
kenthompson.gif
8KB, 170x190px
>>58263754
Yes, where has this "joy" of programming come from?
>>
>>58263754
Yes, nobody says that you have to enjoy your job. If you hate programming you can still become one. You will likely be a shit one.

>>58263792
they drown

>>58265067
that is what they are doing.
>>
>>58265067
Why though?
>>
>>58264903
>and if you really don't trust it, run it in a vm without network access or
>reroute all that vm's traffic, log it, research what it's doing and disable whatever services you don't want phoning home

this is literally autism, unless you research this stuff for a living
>>
>>58263754
You can, but it is difficult to be good at something that you do not enjoy.
>>
i almost want to learn because i need basic programs that either dont exist or are malware.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.