[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what are the requirements for being a Systems analyst?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: 1460951544860.gif (497KB, 250x140px) Image search: [Google]
1460951544860.gif
497KB, 250x140px
what are the requirements for being a Systems analyst?
>>
>>58253480
what is a system analyst anyway?
>>
>>58253493
afaik it's the guy who creates the criteria that software developers try to fulfill by utilizing various methods. like an analyst will go "i need you to make our DAWs timeline have timestretch capabilities" but not specifically what method. that's what the developer comes up with with their wealth of knowledge.
>>
File: 1475951392149.jpg (483KB, 1266x1933px) Image search: [Google]
1475951392149.jpg
483KB, 1266x1933px
>>58253480
Check the curriculum from a college for a degree.

It's usually a good measure of things.

Go for any certs in the field as well. It's kind of a good way to get your foot in the door.
>>
>>58253524
im currently in university for EE. is there no way for me to pursue it?
>>
File: 1482336698842.jpg (161KB, 792x907px) Image search: [Google]
1482336698842.jpg
161KB, 792x907px
>>
>>58253531
You could change majors I suppose. It really depends on how long you've been taking your EE classes.

2 years full time.... probably not worth it unless you know you want to do it.

It's funny I mention it because I did the same thing recently.

EE pissed me off. Thevenins fucked my shit up so hard, it was hard to get back on track. Then AC came.

Devils magic I tell ya.
>>
>>58253582
i mean i like the idea of studying advanced physics and mathematics, but i was just curious if there was some way of implementing what i'd learn in an administrative fashion watching over a project. i have a bit of experience handling teams and it's something that clicked with me well. like i'd wanna coordinate a team but not just be a businessfag who is merely a corporate puppet with no sense of the difficulties pertaining to one method utilization over another you know? especially when it comes to optimizing code for different platforms. i feel like many people don't realize the constraints involved lead to a lot of limitations.
>>
>>58253493
some shithead about 2 feet removed from management punching walls and stomping on the ground when they find out something is not technically possible.

basically it's what you do when you think business school is an idea and you also use torrents.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.