[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /g/ think?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 177
Thread images: 31

What does /g/ think?
>>
Couldn't care less.
>>
File: 1482376448808.png (417KB, 1278x962px) Image search: [Google]
1482376448808.png
417KB, 1278x962px
The fact that the same people who said the election can't be rigged are now crying that the election was rigged is enough for me.
>>
Is this the same guy who said he can crack the iphone's encryption in 30min and that one of the greatest experiences a man can have is to get high in bath salts inserted up his anus?

I totally believe this guy, he's legit reasonable, totally not a methhead.
>>
>>58251832
And the same people that said there would be massive rigging are now saying it wasn't rigged.

Both are hypocritical liars.
>>
>>58251902
you must be fun at parties
>>
>>58251820
You cared enough to post.
>>
>>58251793
Please go back to /pol/
>>
>>58251832
The fact that the same people who said the election can't was rigged are now crying that the election wasn't rigged is enough for me.
>>
>>58251970
It's laughable how retarded people on either side of any political issue in america look
>>
>>58251930
At least I've been to parties.
>>
>>58251959
This is /g/ related
>>
>>58252019
How?
>>
>DNC gets breached in literally the same way Sarah Palin did back in 2008
>OMG NOW ITS HACKER OMG RUSSIAN DID IT OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG
Maybe stop keeping all your sensitive fucking emails in yahoo server

It doesnt matter if it was russia or not, this was a flaw in the DNCs security. This is just scapegoating.
>>
>>58251832
Nobody's saying the election was rigged. What people *are* saying is that Russia was helping Donald by leaking damaging information about Hillary. We knew this before the election even occurred.
>>
>>58251902
Not an argument
>>
>>58251970
they aren't really saying it was rigged, they aren't saying the results weren't accurate besides jill stein

but it was a foreign power that interfered with the campaign

hillary lost because she was retarded with her server, even though comey behaved unethically about it, it's still her fault
>>
File: 1481123698523.jpg (728KB, 744x992px) Image search: [Google]
1481123698523.jpg
728KB, 744x992px
>>58251793
>>
>>58252105
>unethical
>comey
Hill shill go please
>>
>>58252056
>hacking/phishing
>not /g/ related
>>
>>58251985
Get raped and kill yourself, you retarded fucking faggot sack of nigger shit with down syndrome.
>>
>>58252121
he broke protocol for the FBI since its creation...
>>
>>58252105
I wouldn't even say it was her server in particular. If she hadn't set up that private server, then some other issue would have come up.
>>
>>58252129
Oh yeah, here we are knee deep in hacking and phishing discussion. Go back to your cesspool, we don't need your faggot shit.
>>
>>58252142
Protocol? No. He did something unprecedented by making the investigation so public, for the purpose of maintaining transparency. Which, by the way, has nothing to do with the announcement 11 days before election day that the investigation was being reopened. The only thing Comey did that was unethical was refrain from recommending prosecution after he laid out justification for it.
>>
>express.co.uk

That's like below The Sun.
>>
>>58252189
>what is hatch act
>>
>>58252171
I've been here for almost a decade faggot. Besides, what else do we have to discuss, desktop ricing and flamewars?
>>
>>58252210
Technology
>>
>>58252189
Literally no legal analyst found any good reasoning in the letter. "Oh, her aide may have sent something, so here's me sending a letter to a man who's led a witch hunt against Hillary for half a decade in Congress politicizing the issue."

Sure thing man sure thing. I'm sure a /pol/tard like you has much better understanding of FBI routine and protocol than people who actually know what they're talking about.
>>
File: 1479521725941.png (178KB, 452x511px) Image search: [Google]
1479521725941.png
178KB, 452x511px
>>58251832
>>
File: 1480921485307.gif (143KB, 246x238px) Image search: [Google]
1480921485307.gif
143KB, 246x238px
>>58252222
Get off that welfare water nigger
>>
>>58252204
The Hatch Act would bar him from participating in a political campaign. He was doing his job.

>>58252222
There were copies of Hillary's emails stored on Weiner's laptop. They were later confirmed to be mostly copies of the ones they already had, but it was still worthy of investigation.
>>
>>58252243
probably have a better career than 90% of this board
>>
Seth Rich leaked the emails to wikileaks. How is this even debatable? Wikileaks all but said he did.
>>
>>58252254
They did the review in something like 7 days. They should have done that first, then mentioned it, if at all. There was no rationale for it, especially since he had not even gotten legal clearance for it.
>>
File: you're_just_losing.jpg (155KB, 864x1152px) Image search: [Google]
you're_just_losing.jpg
155KB, 864x1152px
>>58251832
>>
>>58252091
You mean Seth Rich leaked information he was privy to and got murdered for it.
>>
>>58251793
I think he's right. These nations hack each other all the time. But I don't think there was any election hacks. This is the establishment trying to drive a wedge between any sort of an actual relationship forming with Russia in the coming years.

If they claim the elections were Russia fuckery. Half the country will be opposed to dealings with Russia everytime it's in the news that the Donald is talking with them.
>>
>>58252000
>implying
>>
>>58252254

Did she have Wiener's dick pics on her laptop? I bet she did.
>>
>>58252091
>Man who literally said he grabs women by the pussy BTFO the other party by leaks where they talk about harmless things like loving pizza.
>>
>>58252215
Current front page of /g/:
torrenting
bragging about salaries
let's get gaymers to use linux
obvious troll thread
bitching about YouTube login
this thread
hurr I got a virus
new laptop from Acer
web development general
chink shit general
photography
hurr mac v. linux
ssd failures
AUR users

So basically only about half of the front page is /actually/ about technology, and a lot of it is consumer tech that you could read about pretty much anywhere else.
>>
>>58252236
I love thes memes. Source?
>>
>>58252277

And some patriot cared enough about that miscarriage of political process to murder him.
>>
File: 1479514750010.png (155KB, 443x424px) Image search: [Google]
1479514750010.png
155KB, 443x424px
>>58252302
>>
>>58252204
It's funny because Trump's team likely violated the Logan Act. Which is why his camp was also being investigated by the FBI (and still is).
>>
>>58252315
>If they claim the elections were Russia fuckery. Half the country will be opposed to dealings with Russia everytime it's in the news that the Donald is talking with them.

this. nothing more than a lame psyop
>>
>>58252292
I'll cede the point that he should have verified it was new material first. However, there wasn't anything unethical in the sense that it could threaten his career in his actions.
>>
>>58252337
I take it you didn't actually read anything wikileaks put out. That's okay, there's a lot of information in there and I'm sure you're a busy guy. Here's a helpful link:

http://www.mostdamagingwikileaks.com/

You might have wanted to have read some of these BEFORE commenting about them, but that's okay, everyone makes mistakes.
>>
>>58252329
And discussing politics is related how? Do you think the OP had any intention of discussing the intricacies of hacking?

You have a whole board to do this shit in. Go there.
>>
>>58252375
I wish the Wikileaks shit was actually worse than Trump. But it wasn't.
>>
>>58252377
Lrn2fltr.
>>
>>58252388
>A presidential candidate knowingly and openly gathers money from countries that fund organizations that want to murder Americans
>Nah, who cares, did you hear about how Trump said PUSSY ten years ago! That fiend!
See, this is the reason you lost.
>>
>>58252377
OP asked /g/ their thoughts on whether or not Russia did the hacking. That is as equally /pol/ related as it is /g/ related. But now we've simply made this a meta thread because you're concerned about "quality posting" on /g/, which never existed in the first place.
>>
>>58252424
>A presidential candidate knowingly and openly gathers money from countries that fund organizations that want to murder Americans
We've been doing this since the cold war.
>>
>>58252344
>Trump's team likely violated the Logan Act
How? I don't recall any specific deals being discussed/negotiated.
>>
>>58252377
Talking about the possible hacking of a voting machine. You clearly have nothing to add. Why don't you fuck off to an apple thread.
>>
>>58252441
>the board is shit
>i'll just shit it up further

that certainly explains the state of /pol/
>>
>>58252466
They really have no self awareness.
>>
>>58252464
>of a voting machine
Not really. It's more about how DNC/Podesta emails were accessed, and by whom.
>>
>>58252456
Exactly, and many people are fed up with it.
>>
>>58252466
Yeah, because no one ever says that on /g/!

Drop the shit, I've been here for years and I've seen that reasoning on /g/ a thousand times.
>>
>>58252490
Bullshit. Nobody has ever had a problem with it unless it because it never affected them and it was never going to affect them.
>>
>>58252375

Ummm...I made no comment towards the content of the leaks, only that he damaged the reputation of Her Royal Highness and the DNC and paid for it with his life.
>>
>>58252330
They're called "Picardia".
>>
This is why this board only discusses ricing and macbooks because everything else turns into a /pol/ debate.
>>
>>58251916
Well it obviously was rigged if you look, just not enough to beat Trump.
>>
>>58252091
Yes, it's an international conspiracy that grandma Hillary doesn't understand the difference between her government email and her yahoo account. Those
FUCKING
RUSSIAN
SONS OF BITCHES
they MADE her leak that damning information. HELL. THEY probably manipulated the DNC to unfairly abuse their inner party workings to BOOT POOR FUCKING BERNIE. RUSSIA DIE DIE RUSSIA DIE.
>>
>>58252202
shit nigga, its below TMZ, and slightly above my uncles ex-wifes facebook posts about how the irish in america are still being discriminated against by the english and oliver cromwell.
>>
>>58251793
McAfee is fucking insane.
>>
>>58252528
Everything on /g/ since time immemorial devolves into flamewars, politics, or trapshit
>>
>>58252559

No doubt. But that doesn't mean he's wrong.
>>
>>58252504
>I've been here for years and I've seen that reasoning on /g/ a thousand times.
you are the cancer then

the board isn't shit, it is what it always was and if you don't like what you consider barely technology related threads you obviously shouldn't be here

bad enough we have to deal with the tech illiterate retards, we don't need another crop of politically motivated tech illiterate retards
>>
>>58252510
Riiiight, Bin Laden is just one example of situations like this blowing up in our faces (no pun intended).
>>
>>58251793
>russian hacking
right now the US has provided as much evidence as a tumblerina crying rape
>>
>>58252605

ALL SEX IS RAPE!
ALL SEX IS RAPE!
ALL SEX IS RAPE!
ALL SEX IS RAPE!
ALL SEX IS RAPE!
ALL SEX IS RAPE!
>>
>>58252570
I didn't say I've used that rationale. I've seen others use it. All I'm saying is at least at the start this thread wasn't unrelated and it's not like it was going to knock off anything vitally important or interesting, but thanks to this argument this thread has become useless meta shit.
>>
>>58252604
People cared then because it actually came back to bite them in the ass and can you tell me which president armed him?
>>
Are you all somehow a better intelligence expert than all of the FBI and CIA?
>>
>>58252630
I trust Wikileaks before I trust "WMDs in Iraq" CIA.
>>
What technology related things can I do to prepare for the coming war the US keeps instigating with Russia? This is my list so far for when the grid collapses...

>buy solar panels as an independent energy source
>stock up essential information like on basic medical knowledge on extra drives
>physical water purification filters (these straw type things)

Any other suggestions? I'm thinking of going all out and making my own underground bunker.
>>
>>58252622
Reagan.
>>
File: 1483098563868.png (384KB, 516x516px) Image search: [Google]
1483098563868.png
384KB, 516x516px
Reminder that this is a bipartisan issue.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/paul-ryan-welcomes-obamas-overdue-russia-retaliation-202743095.html

>“Russia does not share America’s interests. In fact, it has consistently sought to undermine them, sowing dangerous instability around the world,” Ryan said shortly after the White House announced the punishments. “While today’s action by the administration is overdue, it is an appropriate way to end eight years of failed policy with Russia. And it serves as a prime example of this administration’s ineffective foreign policy that has left America weaker in the eyes of the world.”

>Sen. John McCain and Sen. Lindsey Graham, both prominent Republicans, released a joint statement on Obama’s announcement that echoed Ryan’s language
>>
>>58252679
Ryan has been a traitor to the party for literal years.
>>
>>58252676
And the CIA.
>>
>>58252667
Buy tons of nutrition shakes such as Soylent. Also, the war will be with China, not Russia.
>>
>>58252688
Republicans went to shit after Nixon took office
>>
File: 1463176485400.png (577KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
1463176485400.png
577KB, 750x1334px
>>58251793
anyone who believes it was the russians are the same idiots back in 2008 that believed obama was the devil reincarnated. obama is an idiot, but isn't the devil. it could have been some fat man from russia, but not the russian government. russia isn't THAT stupid and let alone, if they were going to do something like that, they wouldn't have been THAT stupid to leave obvious """""""clues""""""" that it was them.

you know what, to play devils advocate here, lets say the russian government did do it. for obama and his lapdog administration to come out and accuse a sovereign nation like russia of hacking is quite hypocritical of him to do so when he has equal blood on his hands. first thing that springs to my mind was the Iranian centrifuge sabotage and the entire destabilization of the middle east in places like Egypt and Syria where he, and hillary, where large influences to these unnecessary bloody conflicts. bloody conflicts that are leading to ABSOLUTELY NOTHING but more unjustified bloodshed.

i find trump to be an arrogant fool, but acting like obama has been any better simply because he aligns more to YOUR distorted views is hysterical.
>>
>>58252691
/thread
Case closed.
Verdict delivered.
>>
>>58252679
>John McCain and Sen. Lindsey Graham
oh you mean the #nevertrumpers. graham is still bullhurt he got schlonged brutally by trump and MUH FRIENDS, HONORABLE CAMPAIGN, mccain got bitch slapped by trump. then pussy shit ryan who got pissed off because trump anally raped shitty ass used car salesmen romney and made him look like an utter fool.
>>
Look up "fancy bear"; come back after you've done that. Tldr Russia origins, but no proof of state backing.
>>
>>58252658
Total truth
>>
russia hacked ARE democracy
>>
>>58252553
is this 4d chess?
>>
>>58252823
>you know what, to play devils advocate here

stuxnet fucked with nuclear centrifuges. Russia's interference (if they are responsible, which is certainly the opinion of the intelligence community) fucked with the political process by hacking confidential intra-party communications (and even doctoring that supposed leaked information like in the "sidney blumenthal" affair).

and actually, only idiots care how "hypocritical" you find it. one was conducted against an islamic theocracy to prevent their becoming a nuclear power. the other was conducted by an authoritarian regime against america to sabotage the democratic process in favor of a partisan agenda, namely one more inclined to appeasing russia's own foreign policy goals, from propping up the brutal yet (formerly) ailing regime in Syria to abandoning NATO allies in the baltic and beyond, leaving them at the mercy of Russian hegemony.

It's apples and oranges.
>>
>>58252823
>you know what, to play devils advocate here, lets say the russian government did do it. for obama and his lapdog administration to come out and accuse a sovereign nation like russia of hacking is quite hypocritical of him to do so when he has equal blood on his hands. first thing that springs to my mind was the Iranian centrifuge sabotage and the entire destabilization of the middle east in places like Egypt and Syria where he, and hillary, where large influences to these unnecessary bloody conflicts. bloody conflicts that are leading to ABSOLUTELY NOTHING but more unjustified bloodshed.
The absolutely hilarious thing about this all is that Hillary is LITERALLY on tape saying there's no point hosting elections in Iraq atm because they can't guarantee the result currently. It baffles the mind that people so willingly accept propaganda.
>>
>>58251832
It's funny how /pol/acks always distort reality. Only person to say election was rigged was Trump. What everyone is talking about is how Russia is the only logical player with the resources the motive and the will to influence the results of the election. And judging by the timing and content of the releases, it may have well happened. I doubt the leaks had any impact on voting but you can't dismiss the leaks all together simply because Trump won.
>>
File: satisfying.webm (1MB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
satisfying.webm
1MB, 400x400px
>>58252823
https://youtu.be/24WlEtHgYQc?t=1m1s

Sorry, it was Palestine. Clinton is literally guilty of the very thing Russia is currently being accused off, although her suggestion probably meant murdering the other candidates or something. Meanwhile, Putin is an evil monster that needs to be stopped because some Rooskie neckbeard thought it'd be funny to hack her shit email security.
>>
>>58253264
>Russia is the only logical player with the resources
A computer?
>>
>>58252069
Do you have info we don't have? Sarah Palin email was not breached, some anon literally guessed the replies of the reset password security questions and changed the password then posted it on /b/
>>
File: 1482430991095.png (407KB, 665x685px) Image search: [Google]
1482430991095.png
407KB, 665x685px
Just leaving this here
>>
>>58253264
I love how somehow the attention is on the hacker who exposed the DNC's illegal actions rather than the DNC's crimes. Makes sense.
>>
https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/25651
>Best approach is to slaughter Donald for his bromance with Putin, but not go too far betting on Putin re Syria. Brent

(also, for the "progressives" who still support clinton: " Putin did not agree to anything about removing Assad and continues to bomb the people we support.")
>>
>>58253275
>Young Turks trying so hard to spin it as somehow not the words of a Machiavellian career politician lizard person
ahh libcucks
>>
>>58253288
>DNC crimes

Like what?
>>
>>58253228
>fucked with the political process by hacking confidential intra-party communications
which showed how "democratic" is this party...

>(and even doctoring that supposed leaked information like in the "sidney blumenthal" affair).
https://theintercept.com/2016/10/11/in-the-democratic-echo-chamber-inconvenient-truths-are-recast-as-putin-plots/

keep trying
>>
File: 1373408999215.jpg (11KB, 242x209px) Image search: [Google]
1373408999215.jpg
11KB, 242x209px
>>58251832
>there is literally no difference between voter fraud and a foreign agent influencing the election
congrats on being a fucking retard i guess
>>
>>58253308
>who is this bernie guy you are talking about?
>>
File: 1481523980915.jpg (39KB, 401x604px) Image search: [Google]
1481523980915.jpg
39KB, 401x604px
>>
>>58253308
Ousting Sanders the way they did was illegal, among other things.
>>
File: 1476583344550.jpg (178KB, 582x569px) Image search: [Google]
1476583344550.jpg
178KB, 582x569px
>>
>>58253325
Those aren't crimes. DNC is a private club they can do whatever the fuck they want just like the GOP is a private club and they could do anything they wanted.

They make their own rules and they at any point could have removed either Trump or Hilary from the ballot if they chose to do so.
>>
File: 1479508024225.png (19KB, 589x132px) Image search: [Google]
1479508024225.png
19KB, 589x132px
>>
This faggot will not ever miss one opportunity to be in the news. Forever butting in to add his worthless input.
>>
>>58253332
>Ousting Sanders the way they did was illegal
Not really. It was reprehensible and undemocratic, but there's nothing illegal about it. The DNC can throw their support behind whatever candidate they want
>>
File: 1481258928752.jpg (185KB, 750x1108px) Image search: [Google]
1481258928752.jpg
185KB, 750x1108px
>>
>>58253355
Doctoring documents and hacking private servers is a crime.
>>
>>58253355
The logic of anyone to say that the DNC committed a crime by not supporting Sanders and supporting Hilary instead shows a profound misunderstanding or ignorance about the American political process. Or they are wilfully pushing a point of view they know to be wrong
>>
>>58253360
Are you upset?
>>
File: 1483068042188.png (27KB, 647x511px) Image search: [Google]
1483068042188.png
27KB, 647x511px
>>
>>58253344
>Those aren't crimes. DNC is a private club they can do whatever the fuck they want just like the GOP is a private club and they could do anything they wanted.
and that excuses them

it's over, no need to keep talking, clearly no one really cares about democracy... unless it benefits them

(well, this isn't a surprise, just look at the history of the US: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Covert_United_States_foreign_regime_change_actions https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Overseas_interventions_of_the_United_States https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_of_United_States_military_operations
truly a nation of hypocrites and bastards)
>>
File: 1481739723860.jpg (135KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1481739723860.jpg
135KB, 1024x768px
>>58253372
No, just posting YLYL material
>>
>>58253372
Hardly, go ahead and give them the extra vote potential. They don't vote to begin with.
>>
>>58253366
>Doctoring documents
see >>58253310

>hacking private servers is a crime.
it was done by a DNC insider, as hinted by wikileaks and assange himself
>>
>>58253375
>and that excuses them
Yeah it does, that is what you have political parties for. If you don't like one there are others and if none of the others suit you create your own. Nothing stopped Sanders or Trump from running as independents, they chose not to.
>>
File: 1480188310447.jpg (231KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
1480188310447.jpg
231KB, 1200x900px
>>
>>58253373
lost
>>
File: 1481256979360.jpg (91KB, 895x284px) Image search: [Google]
1481256979360.jpg
91KB, 895x284px
>>
>>58253396
>Yeah it does, that is what you have political parties for
american political education, everyone

protip: corruption, political or otherwise, aren't normal, nor should be accepted as such
>>
File: 12341.png (756KB, 811x976px) Image search: [Google]
12341.png
756KB, 811x976px
>>
File: cute anime pic 0221.jpg (23KB, 407x430px) Image search: [Google]
cute anime pic 0221.jpg
23KB, 407x430px
>>58253400
>WAS FORREST GUMP RAPED?
>>
>>58253310
>glenn greenwald

herp derp.

http://europe.newsweek.com/vladimir-putin-sidney-blumenthal-hillary-clinton-donald-trump-benghazi-sputnik-508635?rm=eu
>>
>>58251955
>le u cared to respond therefore ur mad lol!
confirmed teenager
>>
File: 1479559228416.jpg (312KB, 815x763px) Image search: [Google]
1479559228416.jpg
312KB, 815x763px
>>
>>58253412
Way to ignore the rest of the post /pol/ack.
>>
File: 1481415478894.jpg (80KB, 854x702px) Image search: [Google]
1481415478894.jpg
80KB, 854x702px
>>58253412
>>Way to ignore the rest of the post /pol/ack.
>responds two minutes after long post
>>
File: 1478688571954.png (323KB, 638x994px) Image search: [Google]
1478688571954.png
323KB, 638x994px
>>
>>58253438
>Kurt Eichenwald
>newsweek
K

let's talk about credentials and trust. you are in /g/, a place where technical people use logic to build things

remember who published the snowden docs? greenwald is a constitutionalist lawyer...
I'd trust him much more than I'd trust this guy:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kurt_Eichenwald
simply because he's demonstrated, with facts, that he knows his shit, i.e., he's built a reputation, unlike these random "journalists" and "writers" who get paid to write about random stuff.
>>
>>58253396
The majority of people will never vote outside of their specific party.
If say Bernie or Jeb ran as independents, all they would do is fuck up the popular vote % even more but at the end of the day they would still lose.

Many people would rather have their turd sandwhich in office simply because it means keeping the the other guys giant douche out and nothing else.

Lots of voters are set in their ways and don't have the time to examine complicated issues to come to their own educated opinion on the matter, it is just easier to latch onto some soundbite or anecdote and keep parroting that.
>>
>>58253360
>we used to count black Americans as 3/5 of a person
The Americans at one point counted slaves as one fifth of a person, which was not a position that was exclusive to black people.
>>
>>58253450
>Goatse background
>>
/ourguy/
>>
>>58253521
>i trust a lawyer over a journalist

that's nice man.

>he's built a reputation

haha has he ever. just ask snowden about it. it's a good thing glenn greenwald isn't bound by basic journalistic ethics like respecting source confidentiality.
>>
File: trump-hacking.jpg (228KB, 749x1295px) Image search: [Google]
trump-hacking.jpg
228KB, 749x1295px
>>
File: vlcsnap-2016-12-28-14h14m08s170.jpg (153KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2016-12-28-14h14m08s170.jpg
153KB, 1920x1080px
The US did not hack the presidential elections. They may have released information about DNC corruption, however.
>>
>>58253585
>basic journalistic ethics
hahahahahahhaha
lemme laugh some more
hahahahahahhaha

hahahahahahhaha
have you ever had any experience whatsoever with journalists? they will say and do ANYTHING for money or fame
do you even know how they work? they sit all day long watching twitter, facebook or whatever other popular communications platform there is, waiting for something to happen... and then they'll jump at the "news" (whatever retarded shit they can paint as "news") like piranhas to a piece of meat

if you think lawyers are bad... try talking to a journalist
>>
>>58251930
>you must be fun at parties
Please dont ever say this retarded shit again. At least come up with something original if your gonna be a fag. See ya at the next party bro. I'm sure you'll be the coolest dude there.
>>
>>58253628
>have you ever had any experience whatsoever with journalists? they will say and do ANYTHING for money or fame

haha you mean like glenn?

hey I guess he's like the worst of both worlds right

id pad out the post with a few million more hahas but i think we can both agree now that the guy is as slimy as they come.
>>
>>58253628
also http://paulgraham.com/submarine.html
if you think they don't do ^ in politics... you are completely lost, and very naive.

>>58253603
see >>58253289

see how "journalists" and "newspapers" work? they will add any given points to an article (in this case, how close are trump and putin supposed to be), and keep repeating those point over and over again. the idea is to convince the retards who trust them about those points, and so they stablish those points as "truth" without even having to provide evidence...
>>
File: trump-21.jpg (364KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
trump-21.jpg
364KB, 1920x1080px
>>58253380
>>
>>58253657
>>haha you mean like glenn?
>glenn greenwald
>journalist
well, there are "journalists" and there are Journalists. greenwald is a Journalist. and we can celebrate the fact that he isn't a random retard that thought he'd make a career doing that...
again, he's a constitutionalist lawyer in the first place.
>>
>>58253655
You must be fun at parties
>>
>>58252679
>Ryan
>McCain
>Graham
>all neocons

Geee, color me surprised that they are taking the side if good ol warmonger Obama.
>>
>>58253696
>and we can celebrate the fact that he isn't a random retard that thought he'd make a career doing that...

awful nice of him to sell edward snowden out for literally no reason then. i guess he's a special kind of retard?

i suppose you've given up on making any point whatsoever.

>again, he's a constitutionalist lawyer in the first place.

and again, that's super nice. do you believe every word that comes out of obama's mouth incidently? I mean he's not a Big J Journalist but he did teach it.
>>
>>58253698
Of course I'm fun. I'm the fucker that chugs forties and starts fights then I get kicked out and eat a shitload of mcdonalds and pass out. Not sure what kind of fun you mean. Board games or something?
>>
Sorry but what does any of this have to do with technology?
>>
>>58253736
>awful nice of him to sell edward snowden out for literally no reason then. i guess he's a special kind of retard?
actually, you are the retard here...
snowden and greenwald are still talking to one each other and working on the docs. I'm not sure how that translates to greenwald being a "traitor"

>i suppose you've given up on making any point whatsoever.
??
this was your original """"argument"""": >>58253438
i.e., you didn't even reply to my post, and you probably didn't even read greenwald's article.
the tl;dr is, the "russians" never "doctored" anything, btw.

>and again, that's super nice. do you believe every word that comes out of obama's mouth incidently?
??? are you retarded or what? obama being an hypocrite and contradicting his words with his actions is one topic, greenwald showing the hypocrisy of democrats is a completely different matter.
>>
>>58253737

No you are not. You did that once and it was embarrasing. Mostly youre just gay. You are not very smart, though.
>>
Russia didnt do anything to us. We should be allies.
>>
>>58253786
Thanks dude but thats pretty much what college parties are. Just dumb frat boys chugging beer and being fags. I dont care though. Have fun at your super cool parties bro.
>>
>>58253776
>snowden and greenwald are still talking to one each other and working on the docs.

source?

> I'm not sure how that translates to greenwald being a "traitor"

Okay, let me spell it out for you since you're slow. Edward Snowden collaborated with Glenn Greenwald on coverage of his cablegate leaks. Glenn Greenwald told the world who he was. Edward Snowden has been living in exile ever since because Glenn couldn't keep his fat mouth shut, a very basic expectation of journalists working with sources risking enormous danger. He broke Edward's trust, either because he wanted the headlines or because he's a complete moron. No one with any sense would trust the man as far as they can throw him.
>>
>>58251793
It probably was, but the evidence they have amounts to "this malware looks russian". The system admin working for the DNC completely blew off a call by the FBI telling them that they've been hacked. Someone working for the DNC clicked on a link from a spam email. The "election" wasn't even hacked, so I don't know why they keep making it sound like individual machines were tampered with. This wasn't the work of some elite hacker group. The DNC were too retarded to be using computers.
>>
>>58251793
>USA manipulates everything in the world
IT HAS TO BE THE RUSSIANS!
someone nuke this country already and raise the worldIQ by 100%
>>
>>58253834
>Edward Snowden collaborated with Glenn Greenwald on coverage of his cablegate leaks. Glenn Greenwald told the world who he was.
dumbass, he did so because snowden himself asked him to... otherwise, he'd have been killed a long time ago

if you are going to talk about some specific topic... make sure you know about it beforehand, and don't make other people waste their time replying to your bullshit
>>
>>58253853
>dumbass, he did so because snowden himself asked him to... otherwise, he'd have been killed a long time ago

Fucking lmao. Yeah he asked to have his previously secret identity revealed so he *wouldn't* get killed by the government

holy shit i'm fucking dying here. thanks for the laughs anon.
>>
File: what.jpg (38KB, 395x570px) Image search: [Google]
what.jpg
38KB, 395x570px
>>58253839
>I don't know why they keep making it sound like individual machines were tampered with.
/pol/ has been literally telling you the entire election they're pushing a narrative and are not to be trusted
>>
Pretty sure CrowdStrike laid out the case in May/June for the Russian bit. There's been exactly zero progression of any evidence since then. DNC was breached multiple times from different groups. Basically pointing fingers because of tools found. ESET managed to get a hold of the same tools awhile ago so who knows of their availability. The latest information didn't even go into any details.
>>
>>58253869
>be famous for what you revealed
>sudden death is suspicious
contrary to
>no newspaper death, no mention

logic. use it my friend.
>>
>>58253897
because you died comfortably in your own bed from a heart attack at the age of 80 instead of a bullet to the back of the head

holy shit. basic logic

im gonna go have some new years drinks, take care GIDF.
>>
>>58253952
they sure would never noticed he didn't show up at work, eh?
>basic logic
look who's talkng.
>>
>>58253834
>>58253869
>>58253952
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2013/jun/23/edward-snowden-nsa-files-timeline
>9 June Snowden decides to go public. In a video interview he says: "I have no intention of hiding who I am because I know I have done nothing wrong."
retard

oh, and fyi: the first batch of docs were disclosed by greenwald in "theguardian":
https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/series/glenn-greenwald-security-liberty
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/the-nsa-files
>>
>>58251902
This man is an absolute legend

He's suspected of murder in Panama or some shitty third world Latin American country and he escaped government custody in colombia and came back to the US to run for president
>>
>>58253302
this
>>
File: a.png (21KB, 453x315px) Image search: [Google]
a.png
21KB, 453x315px
>>58253400
... is this a joke?
>>
File: 1480632318706.png (107KB, 204x250px) Image search: [Google]
1480632318706.png
107KB, 204x250px
>>58254195
>Turk roaches
>>
>>58251793
about smashing capitalism even though it's literally impossible with the invention of Ƀitcoin
Thread posts: 177
Thread images: 31

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.