[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Privacy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1467518322640.jpg (565KB, 1280x873px) Image search: [Google]
1467518322640.jpg
565KB, 1280x873px
So how much do they know about what you do on your pc, and I suspect they know everything.

Today I made an instagram, it asked me to connect with facebook, I DID NOT, either way it immediatly shows me some of my facebook friends as a suggestion of people to follow.

I did not have facebook until some months ago I was made to do one because of a professor.

Also today I realized that my google account has a register of what youtube videos I watch, every single google search I make, etc, etc, I know that most people don't even realize this. I cleaned it but found no way of disabling this.

So basically they know what I fap to, everything I do on my pc and then some. My guess is that there's some huge network that connects all the accounts you make and uses that info for suggestions, etc, to lure you deeper into the stuff and possibly sell you stuff, make money out of you...
>>
>>58250794
You don't say...

I was wondering how Free services manage to make a company billions of dollars a year... Please, tell me more.
>>
>>58250814
Well I'm not just ready to lower my trousers and take it up the butt from a bunch of (((((((((jews)))))))))
>>
>>58250814
The thing is as long as they're just turning us into mindless sheep and making money, I mean that's fair game, that's all nice and good with me BUT the same info they're using to do this could be used for example to blackmail you, if one was so inclined. Of course they won't use it in that direction because that would create waves, open people's eyes to the fact that they do have all that info and are already using it for profit.

My point is this shit cannot be legal, and is a violation of personal privacy. I guess you know I can live with that but still it's unnerving.
>>
>>58250794
>Ghost accounts to build profiles on non-users
>IP tracking
>cookies
>browser setup tracking
Start lubing up your asshole anon.
>>
Hehehe, you've been rekt by big tech for a long time by now. Basically they know everything you've done online in a recent couple of year. They probably unable to see what you could've brought on usb drive or so, but all your logins/accounts etc are being carefully thacked. This is their precious megashekels after all.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.