[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to learn web development, android, low-level stuff ,and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1474270465971.jpg (12KB, 370x370px) Image search: [Google]
1474270465971.jpg
12KB, 370x370px
I want to learn web development, android, low-level stuff ,and just general programming. I haven't started learning anything yet because I don't know where to start. Help me /g/.
>>
>>58247990
html css c#
start with these three
>>
>>58247990
Do you know HTML and CSS?

That's where you should start.
>>
>>58247990
go for assembly, that's the way to go
>>
This is a method used by very good professors

Start with C until you can understand pointers and have a good grasp of what programming is. About 6 weeks

Learn python, this will be very easy now. 2 weeks

Learn HTML and CSS. One week.

Learn JavaScript. One week for the basics.

Learn SQL. Another week.

Keep practicing with C and Python when learning the web stuff.

At the end of the 11 weeks you will be good to go. Of course, you will not be an expert at any of those languages, but you will know them enough to start working on whatever you want to do.
>>
>>58250774
The reason why you don't start with python is that it will make you lazy. By learning C first you will understand that python's ease of use comes at a cost
>>
>>58247990
Here you go kiddo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sBzRwzY7G-k
>>
File: cs2.png (116KB, 1515x663px) Image search: [Google]
cs2.png
116KB, 1515x663px
>>58250774
>learning to program in university
>good professors

>>58250797
The cost being that you can actually do useful things in a short amount of time, and that writing applications in a low-level system language is fucking stupid.
>>
>>58250842

C is mid level. The only low level thing on this thread is your brain
>>
>>58247990
>>/wdg/
set a goal and figure out what you need for it
rinse and repeat
>>
java litterally does the three things you listed
>>
>>58251519
yeah but you die a little inside each time
>>
>>58247990
Since you aren't smart enough to just start learning, I can already tell you're not cut out for this. Save yourself some time and give up now
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.