[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you think about Iridium Browser?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: iridium-logo_582x350.png (14KB, 200x120px) Image search: [Google]
iridium-logo_582x350.png
14KB, 200x120px
What do you think about Iridium Browser?
>>
any browser based on a buggy obsolete chromium version is an accident waiting to happen
>>
German botnet
>>
German botnet, """""""open""""""" source means shit when no one will actually go through all of it
>>
Iridium is pretty much the best browser. Has some best practices by default.
>>
>>58245892
I using lynx to post this, if you aren't using it, you're a faggot horse cock loving Jewish newfie faggot from the planet poptart.
>>
Outdated and probably german botnet.
Just use normal chromium with disabled autocompletion on omnibox and default search engine set to startpage or lxquick.
You can also completely prevent chromium from connecting with google's severs via hosts file if you're extra autistic, but keep in mind that you won't be able to download or update browser addons.
>>
different flavour of a well known botnet
>>
iridium, chromium, opera, brave, Vivaldi all share something in common that makes them top contenders for best browsers. the thing that holds them together may surprise you.

its in fact this browser right there on the left. they all originated off that, kinda leaving it in the dust.

but once that dust clears, it becomes clear the OG webkit browser is the most lean, battery efficient, fastest, least resource hogging amazingly optimized browser there is. if you used this when there was a windows version, you know exactly what I'm talking about.
>>
>>58245892
I don't trust german
>>
shit
use ungoogled chromium
>>
>>58246341
>not using elinks
>>
>>58246519
what about yandex
the mobile version even has extensions, something not even chrome has
the downside is being closed-source
>>
>>58247785
It's an actual russian botnet.
>>
>>58245892
it has webRTC

just install the non-webRTC chromium instead
>>
>>58247203
>ungoogled chromium
what?
>>
>>58247192
Ich dir auch net.
>>
>>58248581
https://github.com/Eloston/ungoogled-chromium
>>
how do I get rid of the lite version of qwant and get the normal version?

I have chromium block javascript, but I have added qwant.com as exception (allowed)

still get redirected to lite.qwant.com
>>
>>58245892
German federal police botnet just like Telegram
>>
>>58249534
>just like Telegram
got anything to back that up with? because I may have sent a lot of 2dloli to my friend with telegram
>>
>>58250291
Bunch of ISIS terrorist used telegram and got their ass busted in a bunch of yuro countries, and that guy who ran over the german cucks with the truck was on the radar cause he had contacted ISIS recruiters over Telegram.
>>
>>58250327
oh ok. nothing I do is illegal or fishy so I'm alright.
>>
>>58249098
>>58249098
>>58249098

HELP
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.