[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is this allowed? Isn't Chromium supposed to be lightweight?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: Capture-1.png (9KB, 740x102px) Image search: [Google]
Capture-1.png
9KB, 740x102px
Why is this allowed? Isn't Chromium supposed to be lightweight?
>>
>>58245418
It's supposed to be fast. Is is fast.
>>
>>58245418
protip: it's actually not
proer tip: most of that memory is PRISM
>>
>>58245601
Am I protected enough if my bandwith is shit? They can only download so much data...
>>
>>58245635
You're getting your files hashed, which are then compared to a huge catalog of hashes related to what they actually are (games, movies, books, so on) and you get targeted by specific ads for those topics. Additionally, your search results are modified according to the software contained on your computer.

Most of that information goes to the government as well. Shit starts to get serious if you're using win10 on top of that and are allowing the t*l*m*try to communicate with Microsoft
>>
>>58245733
>You're getting your files hashed, which are then compared to a huge catalog of hashes related to what they actually are (games, movies, books, so on) and you get targeted by specific ads for those topics.

Got a source for this? Or evidence, proof? Because it sounds like paranoid schizophrenic level shit.
>>
File: Prism-slide-7.jpg (142KB, 700x525px) Image search: [Google]
Prism-slide-7.jpg
142KB, 700x525px
>>58245759
>tens of leaks regarding specifically that are leaked, including the government admitting to it themselves
>y-you're a s-schizo I bet you think that the Earth is flat as well lmao
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.