[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you think, /g/? Is the PGS real?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: pgs-frag.jpg (75KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
pgs-frag.jpg
75KB, 1280x720px
What do you think, /g/? Is the PGS real?
>>
gross
>>
if it's being crowdfunded, then it's probably vapourware.
>>
>>58245288
what's up with the applel like design?
>checked
>>
looks like it will be full of obsolete chips before it even comes out.
>>
>>58245288
Are you retarded?
https://youtu.be/0ECmCChjnK0
>>
>>58245288
>2 screens
This is not going to work
>>
>>58245288
If I meet you playing this outside I'll smash it on the concrete and watch as you won't fight back because you're beta

Then I'll go have a Mc Flurry with Stacy
>>
>>58245288
>PGS
a reminder the gpd came out months ago with the same specs.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j6wa5yyEzeA
>>
>>58245288
Nope, that shit belongs in /3/
>>
It looks like a shitry DS clone.
>>
>>58246638
>nerd films the whole thing and calls the cops
>you are charged with aggravated assault
>and he sues for property damage/emotional distress and wins
>you were already barely scraping by because of stacy's endless demand for mcflurries and prada
>you go bakrupt
>nerd buys a huge house with his settlement and fucks stacy every night
>you rock back and forth in the corner of a rotting shack telling yourself that he was just too beta to throw a punch
>>
>>58248246
>Implying I won't just smash the camera/phone as well if he dares filming
>>
I wouldn't mind buying one. I'm thinking of getting a GPD-XD win
>>
>>58248290
He implanted a camera in each eye because he's a nerd

Also his nerd boyfriend is filming from a distance so he can jerk off later
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.