[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Friendly reminder to empty your recycle bin.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: Capture.png (45KB, 416x195px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
45KB, 416x195px
Friendly reminder to empty your recycle bin.
>>
>>58236659
Friendly reminder you can automate that shit.

Dumbass.
>>
>>58236659
Who the fuck even uses a recycling bin?
>>
>>58236659
friendly reminder to shift delete
>>
>>58236715
friendly reminder to disable the recycle bin
>>
>>58236659
Friendly fucking reminder you can shift delete to permanently delete you fucking savages
>>
i empty not to soon after a delete something. which most of the time is everyday.(or as soon as get rid of a whole bunch of shit.)
>>
>>58236659
don't tell me how to live my life you piece of shit
>>
File: Untitled.png (12KB, 363x450px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
12KB, 363x450px
>>
>>58236659
Already got mine setup to delete that shit every 2 hours that my calculator is on, but thanks, anon.
>>
>>58236824
>I've even disabled the confirmation dialog
>>
Recycling bin: for when you want to delete, but aren't sure if you want to delete
>>
>>58236686
Defeats the goddamn purpose of a safety net if you automate the purging, unless you mean once every couple months
>>
>>58236910
Did you not read any of this thread?. Your doing it wrong
>>
>>58236910
I don't read a lot of the shit on /g/ since it's mostly just general autism, "X IS BANKRUPT AND FINISHED" kinda shit, and the most important, circle jerking the "gee en you plus leinucks"
>>
Already empty, faggot.
>>
>>58236948
I automate it to once a week. It's a big enough safety net.
>>
>>58236702
Anyone with a brain, shit stain.
>>
>>58236776
You go, girl. Don't let these basterds get you down. Your body - your choice, anon; your body- your choice. ¡Nevir 4git!
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.