[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

AMD ALWAYS WINS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: Nvidia-Logo1[1].png (80KB, 2000x1476px) Image search: [Google]
Nvidia-Logo1[1].png
80KB, 2000x1476px
https://forums.geforce.com/default/topic/738454/no-system-tray-icon-for-control-panel/?offset=6

>Need to enable GeForce Experience in order to be able to put Nvidia Control Panel in the system tray

lol when will nvidiots learn???
>>
WTF who cares
>>
Really clutching for straws to shitpost with, OP.

Fuck off with this BLOWN THE FUCK OUT xDDDDDDDDD posts already.
>>
File: it's fine.jpg (10KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
it's fine.jpg
10KB, 300x225px
Calm down everyone. There have been no signs of Nvidia charging for drivers or features.

Yes, they require your e-mail to update the drivers via GeForce Experience, but you don't need to update them often. You bought Nvidia for the early driver releases? Then you can just download them the old way. Literally nothing wrong with that. We've been doing it that way since the 80s. It's hardcore.

They're locking features like GPU passthrough on quadro cards? And accurate colors? That's ok. No one needs those. You just use windows to run the latest games. Your monitor doesn't need that many colors, especially when it has G-SYNC. Have you ever tried using AMD's Linux drivers? They are terrible.

The Nvidia control panel on the system tray is bloat anyway. You can just keep the window minimized, since you have all that system power to spare. Nvidia is still the only brand that matters since AMD's drivers are terrible, full of issues and so Nvidia is the only alternative.

As the others have said, this is not a big deal at all. Stop trying to blow it out of proportion. Clearly, you are an AMD shill. POO IN THE LOO PAJEET.
>>
>GFE
it's like they are talking about hookers

>>58233927
after paying hundreds of dollars for a graphics card you shouldn't have to install spyware to get basic features.
>>
>>58233828
>Posted 05/02/2014 03:01 PM

Get a life OP
>>
>>58233828
>>
>>58233980
Well there is telemetry, so I had to use Applocker to disable them.
>>
>>58233828
>wanting yet another useless fucking icon in the system tray
it's added to the desktop popup menu shit anyway so you can right-click anywhere and get to it easily

i specifically chose "no goyforce experience" when installing the drivers for my 1080 so i didn't have to deal with all that shit

feels almost comfy
>>
>>58233996
I literally never used the tray icon, ever. What "features" are you missing exactly?
>>
>>58233828
HAH.
Fuck nVidia.
>>
>>58235483
All of the ones you haven't used.
>>
Why would that app even need a system tray...

You don't need to leave it running there is no reason to. It never had one on Linux.
>>
>>
>>58233828
Kill yourself, shit for brains.
>>
>>58233980
No, I got a 1070 for Christmas. I just don't want gfe at all because it's the definition of useless boat and there's literally no reason for NVidia to hide functionality like this
>>
>>58236201
>tripfag
>lol who needs power user features when I can just rice my desktop lol
>>
>>58233980
>Have you ever tried using AMD's Linux drivers? They are terrible.
Looks like you haven't.
>>
>accounts and NvTelemetry™ added to GeForce™ Experience™
>nvidia starts forcing everyone to use it to get basic features
It was obvious! Soon you won't be able to download the drivers from the website.
>>
>>58233980
Still posting that amd meme that doesnt exist anymore.
>>
File: IMG_0235.jpg (198KB, 800x619px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0235.jpg
198KB, 800x619px
>Nvidia is still makes the best GPUs you can get

>meanwhile AMD continues produce a constant stream of diarrhea that is years behind Nvidia in performance and efficiency no matter how AMDrones twist it around

And nothing of value was lost
>>
>the state of ayymdcucks
>>
>>58233828
ncucks BTFO
>>
>>58236920
>>58236967
fell for it
>>
>>58233828
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.