[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wat do?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_1577.jpg (165KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1577.jpg
165KB, 1600x1200px
The internet has gone down and they don't know when it will be back up?

What will you do in the meantime? Share what other technology you will enjoy?

Myself: God bless the printing press. Imma read some books.
>>
File: the internet.jpg (134KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
the internet.jpg
134KB, 640x480px
wrong picture faggot, pic related is the internet
>>
>>58228546
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zAJbOygaJ0o
>>
i'd probably teach myself to program finally and make something

i own books on the subject for pete's sake.
>>
File: 1468615972828.jpg (55KB, 238x257px) Image search: [Google]
1468615972828.jpg
55KB, 238x257px
touhou
>>
I'd just spend an extra 2-3 hours at the gym so I'm too exhausted to care about the internet being down. Probably play some single player vidya.
>>
>>58228546
I remember stumbling upon some app that basically creates a p2p browse-able network by using bluetooth.

I should probably archive that right now just in case

I'd prolly play around with that if the internet went down
>>
-Woodworking, play some video-games, play music, listen to music, run cracks on WPA/WPA2 hashes, jack-off, exercise.
This isn't really technology related.. is it?
>>
I'd be at work replicating all the fucking servers, then driving 700 fucking miles to the other office to set up a server room there. Due to the VPN being taken out. Then I'd be dealing with POTS for everyone. From there, I would have to explain to the people in the third remote office an hour away that they will have to drive an hour to do their work.
On top of that, I'd have to create an email server and move everyone from office 365, rebuilding the server using everyone's pst files.

OP you're stupid.
>>
>>58228546
Continue repairing my bathroom.
The freaking pipes exploded and because the materials used in the bathroom are not made anymore. I had to strip the entire thing.
Have replaced walls and new isolation, now the floor
>>
i always bust out the super nintendo or watch tv with a coaxial hardline or antenna.
>>
Do some work on my KLR250. She's running a bit rough, the carb probably needs cleaning.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.