[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT. Tech news

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

File: jimmyageek.jpg (123KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
jimmyageek.jpg
123KB, 1280x720px
From whom do you get your latest tech news?

My pick is Jimmy a Geek. Indian, handsome and hes knowledgeable.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dpSi_njvthU
>>
krebs
schneier
ars
>>
>>58221518

I've never heard of them. Are you sure they are trustworthy?
>>
POO
IN
THE
LOO
>>
>>58221867

>cant accept the fact that there are nonwhites smarter than him

NIce meme
>>
he's not a true /g/eek until he says who the best Love Live is.
>>
>>58221871
Don't you have an old lady to scam, pajeet?
>>
Tech is probably the single worst place to be on the up and up. First wave adopters of new technologies almost always get the shaft, so I'll gladly be shortly behind the times if it means I get better goods
>>
>>58221506
That's a pretty muslim looking beard. I won't be indoctrinated into ISIS watching this guy, will I?
>>
>>58221955

He posts like 8 videos a day.

I remember this one time he posted like 20+ videos like these.

I just subbed him out of.... pity? Think he has some speech impediment.
>>
File: 1473095757016.png (632KB, 1002x562px) Image search: [Google]
1473095757016.png
632KB, 1002x562px
>>58221955
he is a slime
>>
>>58221902
>First wave adopters of new technologies almost always get the shaft

Well, you just need to exploit it, become a tech youtuber and then you can rage against the new technology that fucked you over while getting paid.

You know what they say, when if you are a first wave tech adopter and you get the shaft, then stroke the shaft.
>>
Twit, DTNS, and whatever else spawned from Twit & Revision3.
>>
File: amd is now my best friend.jpg (295KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
amd is now my best friend.jpg
295KB, 800x600px
commit self muder OP
>>
>>58221997
thats haram
>>
>>58221997

But he made a video where he was pretty mad at AMD how do you explain that huh?
>>
File: cupal.jpg (39KB, 647x370px) Image search: [Google]
cupal.jpg
39KB, 647x370px
I get my tech news by reading hackernews and /g/.
Makes information raw. Non of that biased shit

Also,

POO
IN
LOO
>>
>>58221871
If a well spoken articulate Indian were to make his way onto the tech news scene I wouldn't mind, but he would need to be genuinely knowledgeable and able to make actually salient points.

For the most part it just seems like Indians like seeing other Inidians, regardless of their quality compared to the current established tech news industry leaders.

Get good, provide quality content, you will be recognized.
>>
File: 1476846155548.jpg (58KB, 604x453px) Image search: [Google]
1476846155548.jpg
58KB, 604x453px
>>58222550

>I get my tech news by reading hackernews and /g/
>Non of that biased shit

Oh... poor anon.
>>
>>58221997
>>58222184
Only NVIDIA hate Israel, link very related

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_multinational_companies_with_research_and_development_centres_in_Israel
>>
>>58221506
fuck off poo muslim
>>
>>58222579
I think it's fine with the mobile reviews because they'll review the Indian version of the man and compare to other phones available in the Indian market.
>>
>>58222550
The only problem with hacker news is the reddit style downvoting. Sensitive faggot there downvote every comment which contradicts their opinion instead of making counter arguments. It just looks childish.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.