[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Need a little help please. My little brother got a previously

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: HURRYUPP.jpg (22KB, 480x280px) Image search: [Google]
HURRYUPP.jpg
22KB, 480x280px
Need a little help please.
My little brother got a previously owned computer with Win7 installed on it, he asked me to come help boot it up so I got it all together and we are getting an error code on the OS boot.

I was planning on making him install an older win7 CD we have but we just found out that my father threw it out a few weeks ago without knowing what it was.

Would it be bad to pirate Win10 for my brother? I just don't know if there would be a chance of him missing out on something or if it could one day be taken off of him or whatever.
Thanks.

>(pic related) it's me at my father because my bro bought this thinking he got a bargain and can't afford a copy of win10
>>
Pirating windows is a roll of the dice. If you're unlucky it's infected and your machine joins a chink botnet. If you're lucky it just becomes a part of microsofts botnet. It comes down to picking your poison if you're going to insist on installing malware for an operating system.
>>
I've pirated operating systems since 1999, hundreds of installs, no problem.

I suggest you visit the MDL forums to learn how activators work and for general education. You can download clean Windows 10 .isos from Microsoft.

Take time to learn how to load warez. That should be one of the first things you learn about computers. Never pay for OS or software for personal use unless all other options are exhausted.
>>
>>58220750
https://forums.mydigitallife.info/

Everyone on /g/ should visit as there's lots of BIOS mod info etc. too.
>>
>>58220750
>>58220764
thanks`
>>
>>58220764
>BIOS mod
You can activate Enterprise with a Python or C# program. Why anyone would bother with BIOS mods these days is beyond me.
>>
>>58220626
Get Microsofts Official windows media creation tool
It'll let you get an iso without pirating
Make bootable USB
Pirate Microsoft toolkit
Press ez activate or pull keys from a machine with win10 that you already own
>>
doing the things now

Thanks guys
>>
>>58220750
>>58220932
>Get Microsofts Official windows media creation tool
I did this and it brought a menu up the first time running, after that it just constantly brigs up the error code page again.

I don't really know what to do with this, my best guess is that Win did something to one of the files the first time I ran it and now it won't run the same way??? Which means my option is to just run the creation tool again..
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.