[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

TV jamming

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 20161229_080208.jpg (2MB, 3096x1742px) Image search: [Google]
20161229_080208.jpg
2MB, 3096x1742px
Could anyone point me in the right direction for a TV jamming device?

I spoke to a friend about using a CB radio to broadcast at the same frequency as TV but he said radios can't be set to transmit at the same frequency TV's receive so I then built the device in the picture using a 7404 chip and tuning capacitor and as far as I can tell it does nothing, I may have build it wrong but I've checked over it 100s of times. Is there a simple way to fuck with TV signals within a 15 meter/50 foot area?

These are the signals I want to fuck with
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Australian_and_New_Zealand_television_frequencies#AU_.26_NZ_PAL_.26_DTV_Allocation
>>
>>58215449
A jammer blocking TV reception at short range can unintentionally emit second harmonics into the GPS bands, especially the L1 band, and at vast distances.

Experienced people spend a lot of effort making sure there are no harmonics. Unless you have a fair bit of equipment and frankly already the knowledge to make what you want you run a major risk in blocking critical infrastructure such as safety of life services.

I will leave it to your imagination to ponder what the consequences will be.

If you have a genuine interest in radio technology there are many designs on making for instance crystal radios and these are safe.
>>
>>58215449
>he actually wants to jam with tv signals
For what purpose? Sure, this may be practical, but someone over there might conceive it as a "hijacking attempt" and report it to the police (unless you were using empty frequencies).
>>
I lived in a peaceful unit complex until this shit moved in next door and blasts their TV 18 hours a day I went around and kindly asked them if they could turn it down. They completely dismissed my concern and turned their TV up louder and now leave it on 24 hours a day.

2 weeks later during a thunder storm I climbed up into the roof and disconnected the aerial. We share the same one and the splitter is on my side. This gave me a few days of peace until they bought an indoor aerial.

I don't care about the law anymore and as a single male I have no tenancy rights to quiet enjoyment, I know this from experience..
>>
>>58216901
I wish you the best of luck, OP.
You should let us know how it pans out for you if youre successful
>>
Question related:
How difficult would it be to transmit a video signal over the same frequency a TV channel does so I can output the video footage on a TV?
What hardware would I need?
Is it possible at all or would the two signals interfere and create artifacts?
I'm talking about close range like in my own house.
>>
I found something:
>http://www.bombshock.com/electronics/tv_jammer.html
Good luck with this!
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.