[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What did OnePlus mean by this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: low_battery_warning_screen.png (455KB, 416x627px) Image search: [Google]
low_battery_warning_screen.png
455KB, 416x627px
What did OnePlus mean by this?
>>
>>58215277

Means u have a low battery u fucken idiot
>>
That the battery is low?
>>
>>58215277
I always thought oneplus was the most american chink company there is
>>
this place is full of morons
>>
Are you trying to imply that this occurred while you still had a usable amount of battery or that it died and it now shows this screen when you attempt to boot? Other I can only imagine you're bashing the several different locales and should rightfully end yourself for not knowing China is the biggest test market available to mobile manufacturers.
>>
>>58215582
no u
>>
>>58215277
chink chong ding dong
battery low please charge
>>
They meant the following

"Haha you're not good enough to buy OUR fucking phone! Hope you like jumping through hoops you low class piece of shit! Haha you're fucking beneath us you sorry shit stain!

As if we would sell just anyone OUR amazing goddamn phone! You want one asshole? Jump through hoops and beg us like the fucking dog you are! Haha haha yes beg you little shit, beg hard enough and we may see fit to ALLOW your sorry ass an invitation to buy OUR product.

NOW BEG YOU LITTLE SHIT BEG! After all we know you have zero self respect and your too pathetic to stand up for yourself.

Now just hope we ALLOW your worthless hide the honour of giving us money for a product! Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! We hate you!"

That's what they meant OP. That's what oneplusone ALWAYS means. Hope you enjoy the translation!
>>
A lot of electronics use the battery as a sort of a capacitor to hold charge for power use burst instead of actually putting in a large-enough capacitor for this.

Most phones actually do this to save space and cost.

Because of this, the phones need at least a little bit of charge on the battery to function even when it's plugged into the charger.
>>
Haha, my OPPO Find 7a did this. It was so annoying.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.