[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do these really work?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: ps2 to usb.jpg (85KB, 1100x1100px) Image search: [Google]
ps2 to usb.jpg
85KB, 1100x1100px
Do these really work?
>>
What's it supposed to do? Let you connect your PlayStation 2 to your computer?
>>
>>58210067
The mouse/kb has to support it.

IMO 1.1As even came with these adapters.
>>
File: usb to ps2.jpg (20KB, 469x319px) Image search: [Google]
usb to ps2.jpg
20KB, 469x319px
>>58210097
Wasn't that the inverse of that? Pic related

I want to connect a PS2 keyboard to my laptop that doesn't have a PS2 port.
>>
nope won't work I own 2 one for keyboard the other for mouse. I love my shitty old ps/2 keyboard too.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Am59rSe41co

Apparently they don't work.
>>
File: 317JYQEensL.jpg (13KB, 500x385px) Image search: [Google]
317JYQEensL.jpg
13KB, 500x385px
>>58210121
Try the blue cube, pic related
>>
>>58210096
I like this guy
>>
>>58210067
They generally worked in Windows for me but not for bios access.
>>
>>58210460
Hmm, thanks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o5rQAzfatZ8

I hope it doesn't cost money than buying a cheap ass USB keyboard.
>>
>>58210460
Fuck, they are expensive as shit. I could literally buy 2 cheap USB keyboard for the price of 2 converter.
>>
>>58210647
>price of 2 converter
I mean 1 converter
>>
>>58210647
They are $10.
https://www.amazon.com/SANOXY-PS2-Keyboard-USB-Adapter/dp/B000BSJFJS
>>
>>58210895
Yeah but I'm not from the US and shipping is twice the price of the product.
>>
>>58210121
It will work fine.
>>
>>58210466
You joke but I once had to buy some of these on short notice, so had to go in a local electronics shop.

Store clerk guy pointed me towards regular old USB cables, I had to remind em I was looking for "a pee ess SLASH two converter adapter" to drive the point home, not a fucking Playstation 2.
>>
File: Belkin_PS2_to_USB.jpg (14KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Belkin_PS2_to_USB.jpg
14KB, 500x500px
I prefer these. You can do both a keyboard and mouse in a single USB port.
>>
>>58210067
They only work if the keyboard or mouse supports it. Which is not very likely since they only sold those devices for a short time.

Get the SANOXY a fellow anon linked to. It works with everything.
>>
>>58210460
This is what you need if you are trying to use a Model M on a PC without PS/2 ports.
>>
i remember when they used to work. they don't anymore? that sucks. i still have some laying around from ages ago.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.