[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Got a surface pro 3. Regret getting a surface pro 3.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: whattheactualfuck.png (152KB, 1066x542px) Image search: [Google]
whattheactualfuck.png
152KB, 1066x542px
Got a surface pro 3.
Regret getting a surface pro 3.
>>
>>58206653
>Playing flash on a tablet
>>
>>58206666
nice satanic quads, friend.
>>
>>58206653
What are you doing to yours? Mine has 6-7 hours on a full battery while working on it.
>>
>>58206693
That's what's confusing the fuck out of me, I'm not doing anything. The only thing I had running was firefox with a single tab open. The estimated battery life just jumps all over the place. Earlier I was at 70% with 6 hours remaining, now 71% will get me an hour and 21 minutes.
>>
>>58206745
You might have a faulty battery. Do a test on it or bring it back and get it replaced.
>>
>>58206653

You bought a consumer product with """pro'''''' in it's name. You totally deserved this.
>>
>>58206760
I bought it used, but I do have a 1 month warranty from the place I bought it. As far as I'm aware though, these things aren't serviceable at all.

I ran a battery report though, and the battery doesn't seem to be in bad shape.
>>
File: seriouslywut.png (17KB, 543x277px) Image search: [Google]
seriouslywut.png
17KB, 543x277px
>>58206834
I'm at a complete fucking loss right now.
>>
I never pay attention to those estimates on any battery powered gadget.
Use it for a day and see how long it actually lasts.
>>
>>58206868
It's just microsoft's shitty battery life algorithm that just pulls random numbers out of it's ass. Microsoft aren't hardware engineers, there's a reason why they are called after the word software, but even then they are still shitty programmers.

Stick to the regular time it takes do completely discharge on your regular usage (keep in mind when you use more resource hefty programs) and take the percentage it shows from that number.
>>
>>58206653
Go into your registry to \HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Power and edit the CsEnabled key to 0, then you'll be able to edit the power settings so you wont have some cuck microsoft default power setting constantly upping the cpu speed to the max while only actually using about 20% of it.
>>
>>58206653
Battery life wasn't really viable until the Pro 4. gg buddy
>>
>>58206834
>I bought it used
there's your answer.
>>
>>58206653
this is exactly the reason why Apple removed the battery indicator from the latest macOS - shit's unreliable
>>
>>58206745
>Firefox
theres your problem
>>
>>58206653
See? This is why apple removed it.

Totally had nothing to do with the new Macbook "Pro"'s pathetic battery life.
>>
>>58206745
That's the telemetry
>he bought a bonnet willingly
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.