[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

RIP AMAZON ECHO

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 137
Thread images: 17

File: 1466645719043.jpg (77KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1466645719043.jpg
77KB, 1280x720px
HAHAHAH... who the fuck would be crazy enough to install this shit into their home???

>Warrant granted for Amazon Echo recordings

>A murder in Arkansas may change the way people behave around smart devices. A warrant has been issued for an Amazon Echo, revealing that Amazon may retain recordings on a server for law enforcement investigations.
>An Amazon Echo was cited in a warrant related to a November murder in Bentonville, Arkansas. While other smart devices were identified, police have pinned some specific hopes on the Echo for a simple reason: it never stops listening.

>However, it provided investigators with Bates’ account details, including purchases. In addition, investigators were allegedly able to recover information from the speakers but did not specify what type.

https://www.rt.com/usa/371984-amazon-echo-warrant-recordings/

BTFO! Amazon shills on a SUICIDE WATCH!
>>
BOTNET
O
T
N
E
T
>>
>>58205846
hahaha, I knew something like that would happen eventually
>>
File: 1479867507624.jpg (15KB, 199x199px) Image search: [Google]
1479867507624.jpg
15KB, 199x199px
>create listening devices that the stasi would be proud of
>go full abraham and charge shekels for them
>some idiots actually oblige
>>
>>58205846

If the recordings are on a server, they don't need the echo to access them. Do these people not understand how things work
>>
>>58205900
They never said that, the Echo recorded to the Amazon server and then Amazon gave law enforcement the files.
>>
Damn and I was just planning on murdering someone soon too
>>
I have nothing to hide.
>>
>>58205977
If that's the case got about you post all your personal information?

That's fine right? There's nothing to hide in there.
>>
>>58206022
Having nothing to hide and opening yourself up to edgy 4chan raid babbies are two different things.
>>
>>58205846
I honestly don't know. Siri is turned off of my iphone, and I literally removed the speaker used for voice search in my roku ultra remote.
>>
>>58206037
(you)
>>
File: cantwakeup.png (156KB, 270x270px) Image search: [Google]
cantwakeup.png
156KB, 270x270px
>>58205846

This also goes for anyone who used a raspberrypi for one via amazon's developer program.

YUGE
>>
>>58206062
(you)
>>
>>58205977
>I have nothing to hide.
post your email + password then. let's see if you really have nothing to hide.
>>
I love how conversations about privacy just turn into arguments you'd hear from 12 year olds. Really helps support your cause.
>>
>>58206124
That's not an argument, and you know it. "Nothing to hide," means that you wouldn't have problem letting anyone see anything on your device.

Saying you don't have a problem with privacy violations because "you have nothing to hide," is like saying you are fine with banning civilian ownership of guns because, "you have nobody you want to shoot," or banning freedom of speech because, "you have nothing to say."
>>
>>58206147
>you wouldn't have problem letting anyone see anything on your device.

I wouldn't.
>>
>>58206147
>is like saying you are fine with banning civilian ownership of guns because, "you have nobody you want to shoot," or banning freedom of speech because, "you have nothing to say."

Also strawman. Keep it up.
>>
>>58206158
How about this example then.

When people go to the bathroom, they lock the door. Everyone knows what they're doing in there, and everyone goes to the bathroom. Still, we keep it locked behind a door. Why? We have nothing to hide about our bathroom actions.
The answer is basic privacy.

I have nothing to hide either, but I also have nothing I'd like to show.
>>
>>58206206
Amazon is still your door. Government still has a right to break down your door when you take a shit if you kill someone. I don't see a problem with it. No one cares that you're taking a shit unless you're contacting ISIS.
>>
It's really sad, because conceptually smart home is everything we've wanted for years. The only issue is that it relies on big data.

All i want is a NAS-like unit that can run all that smart home functionality without feeding data back to """"them"""".
>>
File: 98.jpg (90KB, 1098x364px) Image search: [Google]
98.jpg
90KB, 1098x364px
>You're just being paranoid bro

Literally yesterday.
>>
>>58206275
Philips Hue is kinda cool and not really a botnet, but it stops there.
Best thing you can do is go the Zuck's way and build your own Jarvis
>>
>>58206275
>everything we've wanted for years
Only if you always wanted to live in some dystopian sci-fi movie. The more automated your home, the bigger the chance for shit to go wrong.
>>
>>58206285
god damn. what a coincidence.
>>
File: 1451227972427.jpg (66KB, 576x507px) Image search: [Google]
1451227972427.jpg
66KB, 576x507px
>>58205876
>normies actually buy that
>normies are actually proud of it
>>
>>58206285
Where's the source that they got stuff other than what was recorded when the wake word was said?
>>
>>58205846
>bashes a useful device for any home that has aided the police in a murder investigation
woo lad you went full retard!
>>
>>58205977
Eurofags pls go
>>
>>58206275
>>58206288
or you could look into mycroft.ai, sources are already on github
>>
>>58206227
This
>>
>>58206227
Not him but it's still *my* home. Sacrificing everyone's privacy for 1% potential "bad guys" is honestly an inconsistent idea.
>>
>>58206315
>Ugh, honey Trump did it, he put $5bn into building the wall
>I wish someone could do something about it.... you know what I mean
>BOOM CRASH HANDS IN THE AIR NOW
>>
>>58206342
It's not sacrificing everyone's privacy though? You need to build a case unless you believe there's NSA backdoors. Even if you do, you're still lost in a sea of data. Again, no one cares. Everyone poops. Just don't start shitting jihads.
>>
>>58206315
>Precedent was just set that companies with (((smart devices))) in your house CAN and WILL record and distribute your every move

It's literally installing a wire in your own home.
>>
>>58206354
>2016
>being American
I stand corrected; NOW you went full retard
>>
>>58206362
>It's not sacrificing everyone's privacy though?
That's literally its core function, to send information to a server. Just like any other smart device, the company can and will give any info to law enforcement or ad agencies.
>>
>>58206285
/pol/ talked about it in 2014, the day it was announced. So did /g/. Both pages pretty much agreed that anyone who knowingly paid for an always-listening device would be willingly giving the government access to everything that was said in your home, and that just because you have nothing to hide today doesn't mean that will always be the case. What was perfectly acceptable to say less than a decade ago could be considered racist, sexist, homophobic, or Islamaphobic today. And the government could eventually use what you said privately in the past to fuck you in the present or future.
>>
>>58206066

They come with a mic?
>>
>>58206305
Even reviewers noted this, saying that stuff they had talked about (like starting a family), but never searched for, resulted in "suggestions" that would make no logical sense unless it was listening.

When you've never searched for anything regarding babies, and they are suggesting diapers after talking with your wife about starting a family, Occam's Razor begins to get applied.
>>
Email Stallman about this ASAP.
>>
>>58206069
no (you)
>>
>>58206389
Have a link?
>>
>>58206403
Not at the moment, but give me a minute to find it.
>>
>>58206292
I'm thinking more Star Trek
>>
>>58206403
https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2015/nov/21/amazon-echo-alexa-home-robot-privacy-cloud
>>
File: 1475702761144.jpg (245KB, 700x970px) Image search: [Google]
1475702761144.jpg
245KB, 700x970px
>>58206389
even Facebook app listens to your surroundings and records shit and tries to figure out what you're listening to or watching. then when you log into Facebook, they display ads to you that match what you watched/listened to.

http://www.techtimes.com/articles/163067/20160604/is-facebook-eavesdropping-on-your-private-conversations-to-serve-better-targeted-ads.htm
>>
File: 1460007287172.png (52KB, 793x1998px) Image search: [Google]
1460007287172.png
52KB, 793x1998px
>>58206419
>Star Trek
commie utopias never work in practice.
>>
>>58206433
So THAT's why Facebook app never really closes and creepily sends notifications.
>>
>>58206433
My laptop doesn't have a camera or a mic. I don't use facebook on my phone, and my browser is locked the fuck down, mostly BECAUSE of facebook (but also because its generally a good idea).
>>
>>58206426
I'm pretty sure the reviewer's assumption that they got it elsewhere is what happened. Shows what paranoia these devices bring if anything reading that. Also you mentioned plural. If you have another it would help your case.
>>
>>58206037
Actually no, they aren't.
>>
>>58206468
>I'm pretty sure
Try being objective
>>
>>58206495
I'm being as objective as the reviewer was.
>>
>>58206500
Only thing you prove with that attitude is what a shithole this is.
>>
>>58206468
Not him, but just search for something like: amazon echo review privacy.

The problem with the echo is that Amazon never actually answered any questions about it. They said they would, but canceled all the press conferences about it without explanation.

It's proprietary, and the company, which has done plenty of shady shit in the past, hasn't been forthcoming with any information about what the echo retains or how Amazon uses that information. It is perfectly reasonable to presume the worst regarding Amazon, facebook, and any other company with such a horrid history regarding privacy.
>>
>>58206512
No argument there.
>>
>>58206519
I'm just acting like you.
>>
>>58206473
There's releasing your earnings for the year publicly and then there's flashing cash in a shitty neighborhood.
>>
Why do people even need this device?
>>
So you're chilling in the grave when suddenly you receive an earworm saying your old echo is being used to catch your killer and you're all like "ohhhhh hell no why does nobody respect my privacy!!"
>>
>>58206549
Setting up colorful wi-fi buttons was just too hard on the average consumer.
>>
I just assumed they were already using it. I didn't think they would go to the trouble of getting a warrant.
>>
Not a single fuck was given.
>>
>>58206549
My dad has one and has used it to craft a smart home with it. Doors lock with a command, thermostat is changed, lights are turned on/off, stuff like that.

Basically, he uses it to check the weather, to google questions and news articles or listen to audio books while he's on the shitter (he has a dot in there), listen to music in the shower, and to save himself from walking across the room for things that would take well under ten seconds.
>>
>>58206433
>http://www.techtimes.com/articles/163067/20160604/is-facebook-eavesdropping-on-your-private-conversations-to-serve-better-targeted-ads.htm

They even explicitly state in the article you linked to that they do NOT do that.

The targetted ads are from your posts, profile and conversations you have in Messenger using text.
>>
>>58206576

This gonna be fun when other people get access to your door locks. : ^ )
>>
>>58206576
Lethargy, fuck yeah
>>
>>58206587
Not my door locks. My dad knows how I feel about that stuff, and respects my views enough to turn it off when I'm visiting. I told him that if he didn't want to, it wasn't a huge deal, but I wouldn't want to chill in his house for long (he could come over to mine or we could go do something somewhere else).

He unplugs it whenever I visit.
>>
>>58206618
How long until second amendment guys make moving gun turrets?
>>
>>58206147
>banning civilian ownership of guns
Oh shit amerifags at it again. Will you ever learn?
>>
>>58206626
Don't know. Don't care. I wouldn't trust anything connected to the internet to keep me safe. Dogs are a better alarm system, and a trained human is the best thing to have pulling a trigger.
>>
>>58206638
Don't turn this into a 20+ post argument about guns.
>>
>>58206638
>People can't be trusted to own guns, only governments, which are made up of people and have been proven to be far more destructive, and have far worse consequences when they become corrupt.

The mental gymnastics required for a person to be ok with a government to have guns, but for the populace to not, is always impressive to watch. That said, it isn't the point of this thread, although I would be more than happy to discuss it with you in another, if you would be inclined to make an appropriate thread.
>>
>>58206582
>They even explicitly state in the article you linked to that they do NOT do that.
it's a lie. they did it and stopped after it freaked people out.

Google Chrome/Chromium does the same thing:

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2015/06/26/googles_not_listening_binary_blob_banished_from_chromium_build/
>>
>>58206661
The government are actually important people. Who cares about potentially violent marginals like you? What have you ever done with a gun?
Don't answer, rhetorical question.
>>
Would you guys be interested in something like this that kept its learning locally?

t. budding entrepreneur
>>
>>58206724
Yes, if it was in bluetooth and somehow encrypted.
>>
I got one of these for Christmas. Explain to me why these are shit... haven't opened the box yet. I find it improbable the thing is backing up a script of everything its owners are saying...
>>
File: liam 3.jpg (121KB, 1147x1037px) Image search: [Google]
liam 3.jpg
121KB, 1147x1037px
>>58206712
I saved a dog's life from two urban youths. They broke his leg and were duct taping fire crackers to his body when I happened upon them.

Telling them to stop had the effect of one of them walking towards me while making threats. Me drawing my M&P Bodyguard got him to stop, and the other to get away from the dog.

6 weeks with a cast later, and the pup was good as new. No lasting effects from his abuse.
>>
>>58206752
It's recording and submitting to amazon literally everything it can.
>>
>>58206737
>in bluetooth
would need wi-fi to interface with lots of crap
>>
>>58206752
It's always listening, Amazon has been very quiet about what it retains (canceling EVERY press conference about it that was scheduled), and Amazon has a shady history regarding privacy.

Shy of outright proof of it recording and submitting absolutely everything, it's hard to find a way for what we know to be more damning.
>>
>>58206762
You literally destroyed a child mentally, nearly physically, over a hungry dog that probably leaped on an old lady's grocery bag.
>>
>>58206792
>They were duct taping fire crackers to a helpless animal
>Seeing a gun would mentally scar them

Here's your (You)
>>
>>58206792
>Child
An "urban youth" isn't a child. The fact that you are defending that scum tells me all I need to know about you.
>>
>>58206769
>>58206790
It has a mute button though, could I just only unmute it when I wanna say a command and be okay?
>>
>>58206833
Depends. It's proprietary, so we don't know for certain. Could keep listening, but not respond to the activation word, or it could stop listening.
>>
>>58206812
>>58206820
You have no idea how threatening a pointed gun is, knowing the clip must be full.
The kids were just acting like tough guys due to family trouble, and you sent them home trembling.
Net result:
>some bottom feeder animal lives
>2 kids lucky to be alive, hate guns for life
>>
>>58206833
I wouldn't be surprised if all the mute button did was stop it from executing commands.
>>
>>58206401
add
.ql-tracked::after { content: " (You)" }
to restore (You)s
>>
>>58206848
Where?
>>
>>58206841
>Anon might have scared them away from guns and therefore gang violence

Well when you put it like that he saved not only that dog's life but also those two kids' lives!
>>
File: 1388228736246.png (7KB, 349x90px) Image search: [Google]
1388228736246.png
7KB, 349x90px
>>58206855
Stylish or whatever else extension you use to inject custom CSS in a webpage
>>
>>58205977
>I have nothing to hide.

are you a hobo living in a box? People who have something to hide can fuck you're life over
>>
>>58206158
Using an appropriate analogy to demonstrate the absurdity of your position when applied to related issues isn't a straw man you dumb twat
>>
>>58206841
>knowing the clip must be full.
You must mean the magazine.
A common noob mistake.
There are some small-arms that use clips, but it's unlikely you'd encounter them.
>>
>>58206841
>Clip
Ah, so you're the guy who is against guns, while knowing nothing about them. I could lecture you between the difference between "clip" and "magazine," but it's irrelevant. The Bodyguard is a revolver.

And they were literally torturing animals. You know, the hallmark sign that someone will become a serial killer? I stopped 2 sociopaths from scarring an animal. And I didn't pull the trigger, something they surely would have done had the roles been reversed.

Spare me your lecture. You obviously know nothing about the subject you are discussing, and are excusing sociopathic actions in order to continue your delusional beliefs regarding guns.
>>
>>58206872
Nice assumption, dickwad. I'd love to see you tremble when they ban the AR-15 by name and bust down your door with a warrant, you having no legal support to do anything but kneel.
That or impose huge tax stamps on carry permits.
>>
>>58206882
From Wikipedia:
"A clip is a device that is used to store multiple rounds of ammunition together as a unit, ready for insertion into the magazine or cylinder of a firearm. "
>>
>>58206888
Here's another (You) for your trouble, I have to go to work.
>>
>>58206886
New lines between sentences to make your "argument" bigger yet it's empty, as expected.
Again, pure assumptions on the kids and me. You are nothing but a small man with inferiority complex living in a Hero bubble.
This country is entirely doomed if people like you are to lead a potential second revolution and instill a new government.
>>
>>58206895
Okay good, now look up what a magazine is.
>>
>b-b-but muh asking it the weather
>b-b-but muh turning off the lights
Alexafags are insufferable
>>
File: clip vs mag.jpg (265KB, 1024x654px) Image search: [Google]
clip vs mag.jpg
265KB, 1024x654px
>>58206895
Incorrect.

>>58206905
So by your logic, I should have let these young black men torture a dog, rather than subject them to the threat of violence (the violence they had already enacted and were planning to further enact on said dog, as well as threatening to enact on me)? Just want to be clear on your stance here?
>>
>>58206927
>black men
It doesn't matter what they were but thanks for showing your inner self.
There is no legal justification for the "proportional force" that you employed. If anything, you're lucky the parents didn't call the cops on you and sue you.
You should've backed down and called the cops, this entire gig would've been avoided. Would you have been in a fight, just slap the kid.
Absolute self-righteous psychopath.
>>
>>58206661
I live in a civilized country where people are paid and trained to protect me, and I don't have to do it myself. But amerifags will defend their guns anyway. Maybe not living in cardboard houses would help.

>a-anon murders are also in other countries!
Yeah but murders on the news in civilizes countries are either ISIS or single death, because the one who goes nuts doesn't have firepower. Meanwhile in burgerland shootouts happen and amerifags still defend their guns

>it's my right to defend myself!
I see, burgerland is sure the most safe country in the world, we should allow guns everywhere!

Go make burgerland great again elsewhere
>>
File: 1476343998718.png (108KB, 600x829px) Image search: [Google]
1476343998718.png
108KB, 600x829px
>>58206962
Legally owned guns are not responsible for criminal actions.
>>
>really want the convenience of all this smart home stuff and an AI assistant that can fetch information for me
>don't want the AI to send everything it hears to a big corporate entity

Is there no solution?
>>
>>58206960
>It doesn't matter what they were but thanks for showing your inner self.

Why does me stating their identity matter one way or the other? I already said "urban youths," which is news anchor speak for young black men.

>There is no legal justification for the "proportional force" that you employed.
Threats against my safety justify the use of guns to dissuade, and, if necessary terminate said threat. Therefore, legally, you are incorrect.

>If anything, you're lucky the parents didn't call the cops on you and sue you.
They had no grounds to. They threatened me, which would have been hearsay, but the evidence of a dog with a broken leg and the firecrackers stuck to duct tape would have brought their own children up on charges of animal abuse.

>You should've backed down and called the cops.
Which would have done nothing, as they would have set the fireworks off. They also would have beaten me for telling them to stop (which is my right, as I have freedom of speech, and was using it to dissuade them from breaking the law).

>Would you have been in a fight, just slap the kid.
Once again. Wasn't a kid. You must be thinking of 7 year olds when I'm talking about "urban youths." They were somewhere between 16 and 25.

>Absolute self-righteous psychopath.
Projection.
>>
>>58206995
There is. Make your own.
>>
>>58207004
Literally stop replying to my shitty multiple bait posts you moron.
Also
>snub nose .38 CCW
What are you fucking 40?
>>
File: bodyguard and shield.jpg (157KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
bodyguard and shield.jpg
157KB, 1280x960px
>>58207018
I also have a Shield, but the M&P Bodyguard just feels perfect in the hand. Wound up giving the Shield to the wife.
>>
>>58206881
>when applied to related (other) issues

That is by definition a straw man
>>
File: image.png (16KB, 520x549px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
16KB, 520x549px
>>58206062
Too soon
>>
>>58206969
>brought to you by : Defend Your Rights
Holy shit this sure as fuck has to be a fair and objective analysis.

Also, what I see, is that everything floats about the 5 per 100000 murders, while Europe is conpletely around the 2 per 100000, if not less. You just proved that it doesn't matter if you own a gun or not, you're more likely to be murdered when every psycho can just get one and shoot you.
>>
>>58207026
Nice setup.
LGS has some steel-core 9x18mm by the crates, along with Bulgarian Makarovs. Would you go for it for self defense or are eastern european rounds a no-no?
>>
>>58205977
4chan is considered a white supremacist website linked to hate crimes.
You are guilty just by posting here and can be used to indict you on at least 15 countries
>>
File: 1476319791864.jpg (983KB, 1650x1275px) Image search: [Google]
1476319791864.jpg
983KB, 1650x1275px
>>58207049
Every psycho can get a gun and shoot you in Europe as well, but in America you can do something about it.
Like, not living near african american neighbourhoods and watching your surroundings when you're outside.
Do that and you'll more likely get hit by lightning than ever need to use a gun.
>>
>>58207049
You are also forgetting to take into account demographics and the average IQ for each, as well as the "Sweet spot" of criminality (~70-85, which is where the vast majority of blacks fall into, as well as about 50% of Hispanics). We have a makeup of about 13% of blacks and 20 percent Hispanic. Controlling for demographics, White Americans are actually less violent than Europe.
>>
>>58205846
Is there a open source project with similar capability?
never used any of these but i think with todays available resources on deep learning and pre-trained models it should be quite possible
>>
>>58207071
Oh man, another nice piece of totally-not-provided-by-a-lobby information.

If every psycho can get a gun and shoot me as well in Europe, why is our murder rate so much lower? You implying murrifags are all violent retards and it's not guns' fault? I sure second that, was my initial point, a mind stable individual would spent his money in more useful stuff than little killing devices you will never actually use and will do nothing for your safety.
>>
>>58207113
This is as far as I'll go with that bait of yours.
>>
>>58207113
Literally every statistic you read regarding firearms is provided by a lobby. The only difference whether it is pro- or anti-gun. That said, there is a reason that anti-gun arguments are based on emotion, rather than statistics.

For example, Chicago and Washington DC have the most strict gun regulation in the country. DC is essentially a European city, regarding gun laws. Yet gun crime is rampant there, and it's overwhelmingly black on black. Same for Chicago. Same for NYC. Same for LA. How do all these people keep shooting each other, the same way those Islamic guys shot people with fully automatic AK-47s in Paris?
>>
>>58207087
Europe is drowning in immigrants, don't you read the news? Murder rate is still lower. There's no excuse, accept the facts.

>>58207118
>My arguments are shit, thus I'll pull out
See ya, have fun defending your safety.

>>58207147
If I want to kill someone, I just have to get out of DC, buy a gun, get back in and voila. It's also the same reason why banning guns won't do shit for U.S. in the short term : there are already too many firearms available and easily obtainable. It's not about being illegal, it's about getting them easy. You can also have a gun in EU, but you have to register, pass tests and order from manufacturers, not walk into a shop being an adult.

And Islamic guys going full AK-47 in Paris is quite different from small impulsive murderers : these are organized and prepared, importing illegal weapons from war territories (provided, by the way, by you americans).

Keep convincing yourself you're smarter than the rest of the world.
>>
>>58207199
>If I want to kill someone, I just have to get out of Paris, buy a gun, get back in and voila.

Or you could make your own pretty easily. Hell, even if you banned them, gun smiths could make fully functioning guns that are "art pieces," rendered not functional until you bore a hole in the barrel of the gun. Not their fault that they modified a piece of art into a deadly weapon any more than its the tooth brush company's fault that inmates craft them into shivs.
>>
>>58206037
What's the matter, anon? Do you have something to hide? :^)
>>
File: !2409874584.jpg (63KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
!2409874584.jpg
63KB, 500x500px
>Alexa, what's my Flash Briefing?
>>
File: 64526542247.jpg (83KB, 800x542px) Image search: [Google]
64526542247.jpg
83KB, 800x542px
So wait it's a hifi that you control like a blind person using a command line interface?

I've been in my basement too long
>>
>>58205977

"Give me six lines written by the most honest man in the world, and I will find enough in them to hang him."
>>
>/g/ supports murderers getting away
M-MUH FREEDUMBS
>>
>>58206288
>posting Facebook images
>>
>>58207855

> Sensors all over the city can zero in on anyone at any time.
> I can't even conceive of what police officers did before it was developed.
> We worked. This fascist crap makes me want to puke.
>>
>>58207415
Point for you, it's not only availability, it's mentality. If you amerifags keep this shit state of mind there's no benefit from banning. You should really grow up, you're no longer rulers of the world, China bought us all.
>>
>>58205900
If its encrypted with a key in the echo.. then yeah, you need it.
>>
>>58205846
We 1984 now.
Thread posts: 137
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.