[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who of the 4 character would know the most about /g/ tech, show-wise

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: maxresdefault.jpg (183KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
183KB, 1280x720px
Who of the 4 character would know the most about /g/ tech, show-wise with the characteristics, education and all other shit given?
>>
Fuck off
>>
BOTSWANA
>>
who are they?
>>
Why does three of them have curly hair? Is that even natural for a curry nigger?
>>
>>58201557
>>
What the fuck would the Beatles know about /g/, and since when have they had an Indian onboard?
>>
>>58201557
>>>/tv/
>>
>>58203321
>Why does three of them have curly hair?
They don't go have it straightened in a salon because that's a Metrosexual thing and they're nerds.

>Is that even natural for a curry nigger?
Yes, it's pretty common. Indians often have pretty wavy/curly hair, of course India is a big place with many different ethnicities so there's all sorts of variation in Indians, dark to light, straight hair to curly, short to tall, skinny to fat.
>>
I was librarian at a university cyclotron for a year, then a chemistry reference librarian for 3 years. Theoretical physicists are shit. Applied physicists are good, but ultimately the place revolves around engineers. They make shit happen.

So, as much as I hate to admit, it would probably be Howard. With help from Leonard. Sheldon is useless in the real world.
>>
Raj, obviously.
/g/ is basically consumer shit and he is the richest.
There's also the racist reason.
>>
OSTEOPOROSIS
>>
>>58201557
Sheldon once spent an entire episode installing Ubuntu and talking about alternative operating systems, which I guess was meant to express to normalfags that the character is really techy. However, given that Howard is the only engineer of the group, he's probably the only one with any kind of programming knowledge.
>>
BROZAWILINGA
>>
>>58201557
back to >>>/reddit/
>>
Literally what
>>
>>58201557

howard > sheldon >>> lennerd >>>>>> raj
in terms of technical competence.

howard built and programmed machines, sheldon once wrote software to replace raj and lennerd once led the development of a equation scanner app.

raj uses a macbook and is a useless astrophysicist who needed howard's engineering help to achieve the only noteworthy thing he ever did (discover some shitty planetoid or something)
>>
>>58205435
>>58205135
didn't he learn finnish or scandinavian or something while installing ubuntu?
>>
>>58205475

well, he thought he did.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.